Visitors

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days after the intense monopoly game, you announced that someone was going to come around to BAP’s dorm.

“Who is it, noona? Your BOYFRIEND?!” Himchan exaggerated the ‘boyfriend’ part. He and Youngjae began gossiping about the possible person/people that was/were coming over.

Daehyun sat up with wide eyes and gasped, “Boyfriend?! No, noona! You said I was your favourite baby and that we’d start dating publicly once I turn back into a man!” He ran over to you, who was playing jenga with Junhong, Jongup and Yongguk.

You looked up at Daehyun with furrowed eyebrows, “When did I say that, Daehyun?”

“Um... Some day ago.” He waved it off. “But that isn’t the point! You said I was your favourite!” He quickly changed subjects with a pout. He plopped himself on your lap and looked up at you, “I am your favourite baby, right noona?” He gave you the cutest puppy eyes he could muster.

You looked at his cute face and couldn’t say no. “Of course you are, Daehyun.” You lightly ruffled his hair. He brightly grinned as his eyes lit up. “Yay! I’m noona’s only love~ Noona is my only love, too~” He laid back into your chest and snuggled up into you to keep himself warm. You let Daehyun be and fixed his position so he was more comfortable. “Thanks, noona. I knew you cared for me the most.” He said while giggling.

You took another piece of jenga out of the tower and placing it at the top.

“No, noona! I was going to take that one!” Yongguk frowned. You stuck out your tongue at him, “Better luck next time, Yongguk. You’ll have to pick another one.”

“Hyung, you could always pick that one-“

“JONGUP HYUNG, NO!” Junhong quickly stuck his hand out to stop Jongup from pointing at the jenga brick. “What? No? Why?” Jongup blinked.

“You’re telling hyung the answer!” Junhong quickly shook his head. “Hyung should lose so that he has to stack the tower.” He grinned. “Aish, you-“ Yongguk lunged for him. Junhong quickly ran over to Jongup and hid behind his back.

You laughed, “Okay, okay. Sit back down, Yongguk. Go back to your seat, Junhong. Quickly take out a brick, Yongguk or we’ll say you’ve surrendered.”  Yongguk scrambled back to his seat and quickly chose a brick.

--

45 minutes later, a knocking could be heard at the front door.

“Noona! Someone’s at the door!” Youngjae called.

“Coming!” You replied. You were about to get up but you noticed that Daehyun was still sitting on your lap. You sighed, “Daehyun, you have to get up. I need to get the door.”

You began lifting him up but he held onto your leg. “No, noona! Don’t go and open the door! Your boyfriend is waiting on the other side, right?! Does he not know that you’re taken by me?!” He protested. “You promised me we’d go public once I turn back! How dare you betray me, noona?! You’re breaking my poor, little heart.” He made a heart with his hands and put it to his chest. He then abruptly tore his hands apart so that the heart broke into two.

You rolled your eyes, “Daehyun, if anyone is betraying anyone, I’m betraying my ‘boyfriend’ and having an affair with you. I actually promised another baby that I’d publicly announce our relationship once he turned back.”   

Daehyun’s jaw dropped open, “I-I’m the third wheel?!” He gawked. You nodded, “I’m afraid so.”

Himchan shook his head, “How could you ruin noona’s relationship, Daehyun? Tsk tsk.”

Daehyun got off of you, “Who is this guy that is stealing my noona?!”

You walked over to the door and opened it. Ironically, Myungsoo walked in first. “This is the guy, Daehyun.” Daehyun gasped.

Please log in to read the full chapter