Six

My YoungJae

 

Your class was over for that day. You and Luna were walking to your looker to take something.

Luna: Oh, Jaechan-ah, I got a letter.

You: whoa~ Really? From who?

Luna: Molla... (Look at back of letter) J.D.H? Who is J.D.H?

You: Nado Molla. He must be your secret admire.

Luna: There's no such thing..

At that time you saw BabyQueen Unnie was walking with Yongguk. BabyQueen then notice you and come towards you. She then talked to yongguk.

BabyQueen: Oppa, you go first. I want to meet my friends.

Yongguk: Okay Baby.. (Kiss BabyQueen's cheek then walked away)

You: Unnie? You're dating Yongguk now? He was school president. Daebak...

BabyQueeen: Nae... I'm awesome right?

You: Yes. Haha How's that happened?

Luna: Yongguk saw Unnie pick up the trash. Muahaha

BabyQueen: Yaa!!

Luna: (Cute face) What?

BabyQueen's flashback

At Night they meet at Club.

Youngguk: So, how should I call you?

BabyQueen: You can call me baby. I don't mind. Hehe

Yongguk: Okay baby. Can I get your phone number?

BabyQueen: No need. You already have.

Youngguk: But I haven't met you. How can I have your number?

BabyQueen: I'm the one who keep messaging you. Hee

Yongguk: So you're that crazy girl?

BabyQueen: MWORAGO???

Yongguk: Err, Mianhae baby.. I don't know it was you.

BabyQueen: It's okay (Pouts)

Youngguk: Baby-ah, Are you mad?

BabyQueen: No.
Youngguk: Baby-ah..

BabyQueen: Emmm..

Yongguk: Do you believe in love at first sight?

BabyQueen: Why did you ask me?

Yongguk: Because I've fallen for you and I think it was love at first sight. You know when the first time I saw you pick up the trash I know you're good girl. You're just exactly my type. Would you be my girlfriend?

BabyQueen : Nae...(Hiccup)... Of... (Hiccup)... Course.... (hiccup) I... (hiccup)want... (hiccup) ....(hiccup) Assa! (Hiccup then faint)

*Flashback end! Haha

Luna: Unnie!!

BabyQueen: (Startled) Mwo?

Luna: Aigoo.. you were daydreaming huh? We call your name for a few times.

BabyQueen: Sorry hee

You just laughed at both of them and went to your locker. You were shocked when you saw a bouquet of pink roses was in your locker. You take it and bring to your room. You put that rose on your desk. You went to bath room and when back to your room you saw that the roses already in a vase. You guess it must be Luna that put it. Then, you ask Luna.

You: Luna-ah, why did you put that rose in the vase?

Luna: Why? Can't i?

You: I'm about to throw that roses. It's meaningless.

Luna: Why did you want to throw t? It's pretty

You: Because of this. Read this card. (Give a card to Luna)

Luna: (Take it and read)

From: Yoo Youngjae
I will stop loving you if the last rose dies.

You: Can you figure it out what he trying to say?

Luna: He said he will stop loving you until the last roses dies. Hee. Molla Jaechan-ah

You: Nado molla.. (Pouts) Maybe he just wanna play with my feeling.

Luna: I dun think so..

You: Let it be then..

Starts from that day you just look and watch for that roses. Day by day passes and now there's only one rose left. You felt weird why that roses still there it supposes to dies since many day had passes. You take a look and see clearly at that rose. You were shocked when you find out that the rose was fake rose. It's plastic. Now you know what Youngjae try to tell you. You were touched.You quickly tell Luna about that.

Luna: So, what are you waiting for? Go confess your love. He said he will wait for you right?

You: Yes.. but there's something was not right. This picture. (Show Luna A picture that Hani give you)

Luna: (Take a look)

You: He kissed other girls. (Crying baby)

Luna: Pabo you. This is Photoshop picture. Once glare we're already know.

You: (Shock) Jinjja?

Luna: Absolutely.

You: Haish... I'm so pabo! (Knock your head lightly)

Luna: Don't waste time. You must meet him.

You: Should I meet him now?

Luna: Yes you should.

You try to call Youngjae but he didn't pick up his phone. You really really want to meet him at that time and tell him your feeling. He still didn't pick up his phone then you decided to go to his room. Haha. That boy's hostel again!!

As you walked there, many boys were looking at you. But you didn't mind them. You must meet Youngjae. Your Yoo Youngjae. Haha. When you reached at his room you knocked the door. Then, someone open the door. It was Daehyun. He was with Yongguk at that time and they were eating ramen.

You: Where is Youngjae?

Daehyun: He's not here.

You: Where did he go? I need to meet him.

Daehyun: He didn't tell you?

You: Tell me what?

Daehyun: Tell you that he's going to study abroad.

You: (Shocked) What? Really? Since when?

Daehyun: A few days ago.

Yongguk: You still can meet him if you want to. He's flight was at 2PM

You quickly look at your watch and it was 1.44 PM!!! OMG!

You: I got to go now. Thanks for informing me.

Yongguk: You're welcome. Good luck Jaechan-ah. Remember You Only Have One Last Chance You Know?

You: Nae.. I'm going..

You quickly run and take a cab. When you reach there you paid Taxi's fare without take a balance. Haha. You quickly run like a running man to airport. When you reached there you find for Youngjae.

There were so many people and that makes you hard to find him. You searched for him again and then you saw a man with a red hat were queuing at departure gate. You were sure that was Youngjae. Fuh, luckily, he wore that red hat. You wanna approach him but the security were blocking you. You try to begging and make a puppy eyes.

You: Ahjussi, please let me go. I promise it just for a few minutes.. I need to talk to that guy. (Point at Youngjae)

Security: Sorry miss. You're not allowed to. Please give your cooperation.

You: Ahjusshi.. Jaebal.. I will treat you ice cream after this. Please let me meet that guy..

Security: (Give you death stare)

You: Arrasseo... (Pouts)

You look at Youngjae. He's still there. You were thinking to shout his name but that Ahjussi..Ughh... Damn it! They still give you that stare. Then, you just looking at Youngjae.. Your Red Hat Boy.

You: (*Youngjae-ah.. Please turn your head. I'm here. Your Jeachan is here!!)

Youngjae: (Still not looking at you)

You: (Youngjae-ah... Please please please! look at me! jaebal....!)

Youngjae was like he can hear you then he turn his head. He saw you and he looks shocked when he saw you. You waved your hand at him.

You: (*Youngjae-ah.. Please don't go. I got something to tell you)

Youngjae: (*Tell me)

You: (*I love You Young Jae-ah! I Love you. I love you. I Love You)

Youngjae: (*No no.. I wanna hear from your own mouth not in this way)

You: (Shouted) I LOVE YOU YOO YOUNGJAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouted out loud and it was like a whole airport can hear your voices. All people then keep staring at you and whisper to each other. But you don't care about them. All you think at that time was Yongjae. Then, you saw Youngjae talked with security there and he walked toward you. He come to you and drag your hand at less people place.

Youngjae: What are you doing?

You: I said I love you

Youngjae: But it's not a right time and place.

You: But you said that you wanna hear from my own mouth. Why? You didn't love me anymore? (Crying)

Youngjae: (Hugged you) Uljima... I still love you. I will always love you until my last breath.

You: (Stop crying and look at him) But you're going abroad..(Pouts)

Youngjae: I'm not going actually.. hehe

You: Why?

Youngjae: I lost my passport.

You: Pabo you.

Youngjae: I'm planning not to leave. I wanna stay here. I wanna be with you. (*And I really wanna kiss you now)

You: Mwo? You wanna kiss me?

Youngjae: (Startled) How did you know?

You: Molla.. I think I can read your mind too. Haha (*And I wanna kiss you tooo)

Youngjae: (*Here?)

You: Anii.. (Shake your head)

Youngjae suddenly touched your head with both of his hand and kiss your lips. You were shocked at first but you can't push him you slowly accept his kiss and kiss back. Youngjae then broke the kiss.

You: (Blush) Err.. I.. err Thanks for that roses.

Youngjae: You're welcome my dear.

Youngjae once again kiss you back and you kiss him too. Both of you then sharing a passionate kissed together for a long time. Some people there were looking at both of you and even snap your picture. LoL

-THE END-

*This is story about Daehyun and Luna*

Daehyun's POV

I can't forget that girl. Her face keeps playing in my mind. I decided to ask Jongup who is that girl. Mianhae Luna-yah. Jongup then said her name was Luna. What? Luna? My baby Luna? I was shocked when I knew about that. Aigoo.. finally I meet you Luna.. And I regret a lot for not replying your letter. Then, I decide to write her love letter. Hehe. Damn! I don't know how to write love letter then I just straight to the point. This is what I wrote. Crap, I can't believe I'm doing this!

To: Luna
I wanna meet you. At BAP Coffee shop 4PM. Dress nicely.

From: J.D.H

Luna's POV
Guys, do you who is J.D.H???

~Truly The End~

To Moon JaeChan and BabyQueen Unnie. I hope you like this story. I made this with a lots of love. HAHA
Thanks also for all readers that read and comment this story. Neomu neomu Kamsahae..