Two

My YoungJae

 

The next day you woke up from sleeps and get ready to school. You were shocked when you find out that you had lost your voice. That because you were screaming at the concert last night. You try to speak but nothing come out from your mouth. You decided to keep calm yourself and facing your day like usual.
 
After class ends you went to library to find some books. When you want to enter you were bump into someone. You look up and it was that boy. The boy that with red hat. You tried to remember his name but you couldn’t remember it.
 
Youngjae: Hi! We met again.
 
You: …….. (*Aigoo.. how could I tell him that I lost my voice?)
 
Youngjae: Er… why you didn’t speak? You’re so loud yesterday.
 
You: (Blinking a few times)
 
Youngjae: Well.. I guess you’re still ashamed of what had happened yesterday.
 
You: ………. (*I already forget about yesterday)
 
Youngjae: By the way, you’re still owe me an apology.
 
You: (Quickly bow sign as you were apologizing)
 
Youngjae: No no… I want to hear from your mouth
 
You:……. (*Argh… so annoying)
 
Youngjae: You must be think that I was annoying right? Haha
 
You:……. (Look at him and shake your head)
 
Youngjae: So you’re not huh? Apology then. Is that hard for you?
 
You: (keep silent)
 
Youngjae: so, I guess you didn’t want to apology. It’s okay then I will give you another option. Will you go out with me?
 
You: ………….
 
Youngjae: if you keep silent I will assume it as yes.
 
You: ………. (*Andwae… I don’t want!)
 
Youngjae: Okay. I accept your answer. Let’s go out.
 
Youngjae then pull your hand and went out from school. You just follow him without a words and objection. You’re really can’t speak at that time and it was really make yourself looks dumb. Youngjae then stop a taxi and bring you somewhere. You really want to ask him where he want to bring you what you couldn’t do it.
 
A few minutes later the taxi stops. Youngjae pay the taxi’s fare and both of you went out. You look around and saw a beach in front of you. You and Yongjae then walked to beach and sitting on sand.
 
You: (look at Youngjae) (*Why did you bring me here?)
 
Youngjae: Just shout if you have a problem.
 
You: …………… (* I don’t have any problem. You are my problem right now!)
 
Youngjae: (Look at you) what did you say? Did you just said that I’m your problem just now?
 
You were shocked as you heard that. Yonggjae was like he can read what was in your head at that time.
 
Youngjae: I thought you were having a problem. That’s why I bring you here. But wait, you didn’t say anything right? Why I just can read your mind? Yaa, try say something in your mind.
 
You: (*What is your name?)
 
Youngjae: I’m Youngjae…
 
Once again you were shocked when you heard that.So do Youngjae. It’s amazing.
 
Youngjae: Whoa… I don’t know that I have an ability to read people mind. I should do this to daehyun. He keeps so many secret with me lately.Haaha Jaechan-yah, do you really can’t speak?
 
You: (*I lost my voice. I went to Teen top concert last night)
 
Youngjae: Owh.. I see. So, you’re the one that climbing wall last night right?
 
You: (shock) (*How did you know)
 
Youngjae: I saw you last night. You were with your friend. What her name? Luna?
You: (*Aigoo.. why did you saw. I’m ashamed. Now it’s double ashamed)
 
Youngjae: It’s okay. No need to be ashamed.
 
Suddenly, you felt comfortable be with him at that time. You do not need to speak and it was cool. Haha. Yongjae’s phone suddenly ringing and he pick up the phone.
 
Youngjae: Nae, Yongguk hyung?
 
Yongguk : Yaa, Yongjae. Whare are you?
 
Youngjae: Erm… somewhere. Waeyo?
 
Yongguk: Buy me ramen please. My ramen stock had finished. Pallie come back. I starving to death here.
 
Youngjae: Nae… got it. I’ll buy later.
 
Yongguk: Ok. Bye. (Hung up)
 
After you heard youngguk name you just remember that you need to find Yongguk number phone for Babyueen unnie. You look at left and saw Youngjae was laying on the sand with his red hat was on his face. Is he sleeping? You try to wake him up but you don’t know how. You then pull his shirts.
 
Youngjae: What Jaechan-ah? Can you give me time to take a nap for a while? (Talking while closing his eyes)
 
You: (Pull his shirts) (*Wake up! I need to ask you something)
 
Youngjae: (wake up and look at your face) Mwo?
 
You: …….. (*Give me Bang Yongguk phone number)
 
Yongjae: Yongguk hyung number? What for?
 
You: (*Aish… I really need it. Jaebal. Give me. Pallie)
 
Yongjae: Hehehe… Okay. But you must kiss me first. (Point at his cheek)
 
You: (Slap his face right face) (*In your dream)
 
Youngjae: (Brush his cheek) How could you. I just kidding. (Pouts)
 
You feel sorry for him then you brush his cheek with your hand. Youngjae look at you and you look at him too. His face was closer and closer to your face until you can feel his breath. You felt something was not right at that time and quickly come to reality and slap his left cheek.
 
Youngjae: (Touch his left cheek) Appayo…. You slap me twice. What’s wrong with you?
 
You: (*Serve you right! Now gimme Yongguk’s phone number) (Give your phone to him)
 
Youngjae: (Take it and typing Yongguk’s phone number) Here. (Give your phone back)
 
You: (Nod your head sign as you said thank you)
 
Youngjae: You’re welcome.
 
Yongjae then look straight to the beach. You glared at him and look at his face. His face look calm and he was handsome too. You chuckle. At that time you just notice that Youngjae always wear that red hat. You wanna ask him. But how?
 
Yongjae: Stop staring at me. Am I that handsome?
 
You: (Startled)
 
You then pull his shirts sign as you want him look at you.
 
Yongjae then turn his body and facing you.
 
Youngjae: Mwo?
 
You: …. (*Why did you always wearing that red hat) (Point at his red hat)
 
Youngjae: This hat? (Touch his hat) Well… I love this hat. That’s all. Haha. Waeyo?
 
You: (Shake your head) (*Nothing…)
 
Yongjae: Jaechan-ah, look there! Sun goes gown.
 
You then quickly look straight to the beach. At that time you can see clearly sun was setting down. It’s such a beautiful view. Both of you then enjoy sunset glow together.
 
You already in your room. You walked to your bed and get ready to sleeps. You mind keep remember about what had happened that evening. That Yoo Yongjae. He really drives you crazy now and his face, his smile, his voice keep playing in your mind. You can’t sleep. Aigoo..
 
YougJae’s POV
I met her again today. But why she didn’t speak? Did she still shy with what happened yesterday? Erm… I guess so. Something happened today. I can read her mind. Wow. It’s such a miracle. Haha I think I already fall for her. She looks like a good girl. She just exactly my style. How can she be my perfect ideal type? And damn it! I almost kiss her today. Luckily she slaps me. Haha. Well it’s kinda hurt but it’s ok since she the one who slap me. Lol. She's cute when she pulled my shirts.She looks like a kid that ask for lollipop. Neomu kyeopta~
 
Aigoo.. That jung Daehyun wasn’t in room yet. I was really curious now. Ahah, he’s back already.I quickly run to him.
 
Youngjae: (Hold Daehyun’s face with both of his hand) Yaa, Say something in your mind.
 
Daehyun: (Blinking a few times) (*I love Luna)
 
Youngjae: Did you say something in your mind?
 
Daehyun: (Nodded his head)
 
Youngjae: It’s weird. Why I can’t read your mind? It is only works for Jaechan?
 
Daehyun: (Slap Yongjae’s face) Are you crazy? Who do you think you are? X-Man?
 
Yongjae: (Brush his cheek) Ouch.. That’s hurt. Why did you slap me?
 
Daehyun: What’s wrong with you today?
 
Yongjae: Nothing… (Walked away)