One

My YoungJae

 

You are high school student and live at hostel. One day you were back from school and went to your room. You were shocked when you saw your roommate Luna was crying on her bed. You being curious and walked towards her.
 
You: Luna-yah why did you cry?
 
Luna: Don't mind me. Just go.
 
You: Aigoo.. stop crying. Do you have any problem? Tell me then.
 
Luna: You know jung daehyun?
 
You: I don't know him. Why with him?
 
Luna: You know I always put love letter in his locker right?
 
You: So, the letter that you write everyday is for him?
 
Luna: Nae..
 
You: ok. Continue...
 
Luna: Today I saw he throw that letter in the dustbin. How could he doing this to me? Uwaaaaa...
 
You: Ohmagod. He's so cruel. Shh... don't cry.. stop crying . nae? (Pat Luna's hair)
 
Luna: He so mean Jaechan-ya! I'm so sad.. Daehyun-ah.. Uhuk-uhukk
 
2 hours later...
 
You are about to eat your rice at that time but you stop it when you heard that Luna still crying and it's louder than before. You getting annoyed and pissed off.
 
You: Yaa, Luna-yah! Can't you let me eat in peace?
 
Luna: I can't. Daehyun-ahhh! I love you. I'm going crazy now. Uwaaaa!
 
You: (*This is because of that Daehyun! I'm going to find him!!!!)
 
You: Yaa, Where did he live? That Daehyun? Huh?
 
Luna: At boy's hostel of course. Waeyo? (Wipe her tears)
 
You: You wait here!!!
 
After that you immediately went out from your room and heading to boy's hostel. You really mad at that time and decided to find Daehyun and ask her to apology to Luna. When you arrive there, you went in. You know that girls are not allowed to enter boy's hostel but you didn't mind it. You will do anything for Luna. As soon as you went in, all boys were looking at you. They were surprise to see girls in boy's hostel but you just ignore them. You walked bravely and ask one boy there.
 
You: Yaa! Where is Daehyun room?
 
Boy: Which daehyun?
 
You: That jerks Jung Daehyun! What is his room number?
 
Boy: Room 205.
 
Other boy: My room is 212. I don't mind if you want come in.
 
Other-Other boy: Mine is 222
 
Another boy: Mine is 206 sweaty and I'm alone now. Haha (Whistle)
 
You just ignore them and make your way to ROOM 205!! You must find him! You look at each door and finally you manage to fine it.
 
You: (Knock the door) Yaa! Jung Daehyun! Open the door!!
 
You: Yaa! I know you were in!! Pallie come out!!!!
 
Suddenly the door was open. It was a boy with a red hat and you guess it was Daehyun. He was shocked as he saw you.
 
You: You Jung Daehyun right? Pallie follow me. (Pull his hand and walk out from that hostel)
 
While walking you mumble yourself.
 
You: Aigoo.. Today is my bad day. Ugh.. Why must me settle their problem?
 
You: Yaa, Jung Daehyun, You such a bad boy. I can't even eat my rice and I can't rest in peace. This is because of you. I hope you can settle your problem with Luna later. She is my best friend. So, I don't want anyone hurt her. If you don't like her tell her properly. If you do like her good then. I know she a bit annoying and act like a kid so you just bear with it as I did. Arrasseo?
 
The boy that you drag in just keeps silent and smiling at the back. When you arrive at girl's hostel you saw Luna was there. She immediately approach you.
 
Luna: Jaechan-yah, where did you go?
 
You: I brought Daehyun for you. Here he is. (Point to that boy) Yaa, Daehyun, why did you silent? Pallie apology to her.
 
Luna: Omo! Jaechan-yah. This is not Daehyun.
 
You: Mwo? Are you kidding me? He is not? (Shocked)
 
Luna: Mianhae Youngjae-shi. This is my fault. I'm sorry for my friend too. (Bow)
 
Youngjae: Gwenchanayo..
 
You: (Freeze)
 
At your room
 
You: Luna-Yah!!!! I'm ashamed. I do not deserved to be alive!!!!! It's so embarrassing..
 
Luna: Keep calm baby. Forget about it. It's not like you going to meet him everyday..
 
You: But.. what if I meet him? What should I tell to him? Aish.. This is because of you. LUNA!!
 
Luna: Hehe.. That is your fault too. Jaechan-ah, look what I got here. (Show you a ticket)
 
You: (Take it) What ticket is this? TEEN TOP!!! Omo! Daebak! How did you get this?
 
Luna: Well.. I got from my parents. We will go tonight. Nae?
 
You: Yess! Yess. Of course. Luna Jjang! I will get ready now.
 
Luna: Yaa.. it's still early.
 
You: (Ignore her and went to bath room)
 
You are so excited to go to concert. You dress nicely and get ready of yourself. Suddenly you felt lucky be friends with Luna The-rich-and-good-looking-girl. As you went there you can see many people screaming and enjoy the performance.
 
Luna: (Shouted) Chunji Oppa! You're so handsome!! Saranghae!!! (Fan-girling)
 
You: Yaa, do you think they will hear you? That is not strong you know. This is right. Look at me.
 
You: CHANJO OPPA.. I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD DANCER! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!! LET ME BE YOUR MISS RIGHT! PLEASE DATE ME! OPPA, SARANGHAE!
 
You shout louder than Luna and all people were looking at you. But you didn't mind them. You just continue watching them and screaming. You're really enjoy their performance.
 
It's already late of night. As you both arrive at your hostel you find out that the gate had been lock.
 
You: Luna-yah! otteokae now? The gates are locked.
 
Luna: Aigoo.. Really? There's only one way to enter then.
 
You: What's that?
 
Luna: Fly... Haha
 
You: How?
 
Luna: We climb wall.
 
You: Are you crazy? This wall is high.
 
Luna: Do we have another choice?
 
You: No.
 
Luna: Let's proceed.
 
You and Luna then climbing wall together. Finally you both made it. As soon as you both were in you were shocked to see your head dorm were standing there while crossing her hand. Her face looks serious.
 
BabyQueen: Where have you been my dear? (Fake smile)
 
You: Err... we... err.. we...
 
Luna: We went to concert.
 
BabyQueen: Mwo? Give me your name. I will reports you guys to warden.
 
You: Please don't unnie. We will not do it again. This is for last. We promise it won't happen again.
 
BabyQueen: Okay, I will let you guys go.
 
Luna: Really? Gomawo Unnie.
 
BabyQueen: Wait, I will not let you guys go easily. There's one condition.
 
You: What is that? I will do anything as long as you won't report us.
 
BabyQueen: Hehe.. Good girl.. You come here.
 
You: (Walked towards her)
 
BabyQueen: Get me Bang Yongguk phone number. (Whisper to your ears)
 
You: Bang Yongguk? Who's that?
 
BabyQueen: You don't know him? Are you kidding me? Ah, whatever,. I don't care you know him or not. All i want to know you give me his number. Okay dear?
 
You: Nae...
 
After BabyQueen walked away you and Luna make a way to your room. Both of you then ready to sleeps.
 
You: Luna-yah, who is Bang Yongguk?
 
Luna: He is our school president. How can you not know him. Aigoo...
 
You: Hehe. Really? Since you know him you get his phone number okay?
 
Luna: Ah, shiryeo. You the one who promise to do anything so you do it. Nae? My lovely friend jaechan..
 
You: I don't know him. Do you want this evening accident happen again?
 
Luna: Zzzzzz
 
You: Yah, I know you still not sleeping. (Throw pillow to her)
 
Luna: Shikero Jaechan-ah. I'm sleepy. Good night. I hope I can meet daehyun in my sleeps. Auww..
 
You: In your dream. Haha. Good night too. Luna-yah.. Thanks for bring me to concert.
 
Luna: Emmmmm...
 
You: I love you...
 
Luna: Zzzzzz
 
Youngjae's POV
 
I was study at that time when suddenly I heard my room was knocked. I stand up and open the door. I was shocked when I saw a girl was in front of my door. What this girl dong in boy's hostel?
 
She suddenly pull my hand and drag me in front of girls hostel. I heard she said Daehyun name. So, I thought something happened to Daehyun. I just follow her and then she stops. Her friend comes towards us and they talked. Now I know what had happened. She got wrong person. It was supposed to be Daehyun but she drags me. Aigoo.. She must be ashamed as her face was turn to red. Haha.. I think it's cute same as her name Jaechan? Er.. it is true jaechan? It's sound like Jackie chan. Haha. Is she Jackie chan little sister?
 
At that night I went to my room balcony to get some fresh air and enjoy a night view. Suddenly I saw two girls were climbing wall in front of girl's hostel. I quickly get my binocular and see it clearly. Oh, they was two girls that I met this evening. But, it is really her? Then, I called Daehyun name.
 
Youngjae: Yaa, Jung Daehyun. Pallie. Come here.
 
Daehyun: What's that Youngjae-ah? I'm lazy.
 
Youngjae: Look! here. There's someone climbing wall.
 
Daehyun: They must be want to go to night club. Ah, ignore them.
 
Youngjae: They are girls.
 
Daehyun: Girls? Where where?
 
Daehyun immediately come towards me and grab my binocular. Aish, this boy is really sensitive when something related to girls.
 
Daehyun: Oh, look they had been caught. Haha.. poor them.
 
Youngjae: Really? (take back Binocular and see it)
 
Youngjae: Omo.. they might get punishment later. Otteokae?
 
Daehyun: Let them be Youngjae-ah. Come inside. It's cold outside.
 
After that I went inside and sit on my bed. I remember about what had happened today and I ask Daehyun.
 
Youngjae: Daehyun-ah, is there something happened to you at school today?
 
Youngjae: Nothing. Wae?
 
Youngjae: There's a girl come and look for you this evening.
 
Daehyun: Really? Ahhaha... my popularity was really no jokes. What did she want?
 
Youngjae: Ermm.. Nothing then since you're not in room.
 
I decided to not tell him a full story. She might get ashamed.
 
Daehyun: Is she ptetty?
 
Youngjae: Nae.. very very pretty.
 
Daehyun: Eyy... liar! Yongjae-ah, You know what, I got so many fan letter today. Haha.
 
Youngjae: Go die with your fan letter (Throw him a pillow)
 
Daehyun: Are you jealous yoo yongjae? I got fan latter but you're not.
 
Youngjae: Urgh.. it's love letter not fan letter. I better go to sleeps.
 
Daehyun: Maehrog...
 
Daehyun's POV
 
Haha.. it's love latter not fan letter.Today i got two latter one from Luna and one from urgh.. I don't know what her name. Her letter kinda scary. How could she say that she would kill herself if I not reply her letter. I hate that kind of girls. So, I throw it in the dustbin. The other one that from my baby Luna I kept it back in my locker. My dear Luna when will you appear huh? You such a shy girl. Please show yourself. I hope I can meet you in my dream. Zzzz