Five

My YoungJae

 

After that day, you try to avoid from meeting Youngjae. You still mad about what had happened at that night. One day, you receive SMS from him.

From: Youngjae
Jaechan-ah, can we meet?

From: You
Waeyo?

From: Youngjae
I got something to tell you.

From: You
Mwo? Just said it here.

From: Youngjae
No no. I need to meet you. Please Jaechan-ah

From: You
Where?

From: Youngjae
B.A.P Coffee shop. 5PM. I’ll wait for you.

From: You

:P

From Youngjae

^-^


That evening you get ready of yourself and went there. As soon as you reached there you find for Youngjae. He was sitting around there and he with a girl. Who’s that girl? They talked to then laughed happily. You pissed off then you turn your body and walked to hostel again.

Youngjae’s POV

I wait for her… But why she didn’t come? While waiting for her I met my old friend Zelo. He was with his girlfriend. We talked and a few minutes later Zelo excuse himself to go to washroom. I’m with his girlfriend and I ask her name. She said her name was Jello. I laughed when I heard her name. Then she said that it is their couple name. Zelo love Jello. So Sweet…

Aigoo… it’s been 2 hours now. She still didn’t come and so I decided to back to my room. While walking I message her.

From: Youngjae
Why you didn’t come? Is there anything happened to you?

*End Youngjae’s POV

You’re in your room and you receive a SMS from Youngjae. You opened it and reply

From: You
I’m sorry. I can’t make it. I got to do something.

From: Youngjae
It’s not because you saw me with other girl right?

From: You
You can read my mind even we’re messaging too???

From: Youngjae
Haha.. So, it’s true? She was my friend’s girlfriends and just I guessing. Haaha

From: You
Really?

From : Youngjae
Yes.. My lovely Jaechan.

From: You
What are you trying to tell me actually?

From: Youngjae
Do you really wanna know?

From: You
Yes

From: Youngjae
Here?

From: You
Yes

From: Youngjae
I Love You Moon Jaechan

You were shocked when you read that message and at the same time you felt happy too. You felt like you’re on cloud nine. Hehe. You can’t stop smiling at that time and you just can’t believe with what you had saw . Youngjae loves you? Kyaaa~

Suddenly your phone ring sign as you receive SMS.

From: Youngjae
So, what is your answer? It’s would be great if I can hear from your own mouth. Let’s meet at park. Right now!

From: You
Hm.. OK

From: Youngjae
Yeay!

After that you get ready yourself and went to park. But unfortunately when you were on your way someone stop you. You looked up and it was Hani.

Hani : where you wanna go?

You: It’s none of your business. Get out of my way.

Hani: Do you really think that Youngjae loves you? You such stupid girl.

You: It’s nothing to do with you.

Hani: Huh, He’s mine. We have been date for 2 months. Don’t you dare to touch my Youngjae

You: Mworago? Your Youngjae? In your dream! (Smirk)

Hani: You didn’t believe me huh? Ok. I will give you proof. (Give you something)

You take a look and it was a picture. In that picture Hani was kissing with Youngjae and that makes your felt hurt. You heart was broke into million pieces when you saw that picture. Youngjae-ah… How could you!

Hani: You believe me now? Haha.. You’re so pathetic. Now you better don’t disturb him. Arraseo.? (Push you and walked away)

You: (Freeze)

You was speechless. You don’t know to believe it or not. Youngjae was confessing his love towards you a while ago and at that time you’re damn happy about it. But now… now that crazy Hani told you that Yougjae was her boyfriend. What the hell! You decided to meet Youngjae and continue your walk to park. When you reach there you saw Youngjae was sitting on the bench. He smiles and stand up when saw you.

Youngjae: Wasseo?

You: Hmmm…

Youngjae: So how?

You: How what?

Youngjae: Your answer?

You: Answer for what?

Youngjae: Answer for my question.

You: What question?

Youngjae: Would you be mine?

You: (Scratch your head)

You try to avoid from answering Youngjae question by asking him a question. You really confused to answer it. You do loves him but that picture that you saw just now really disturbing your feeling.

Youngjae: Jaechan-ah…

You: I’m sorry.. I can’t. Just meet another girl. (About to walk)

Youngjae: (Grab your arm) Are you sure? I really love you. Please Jaechan-ah.

You: But I don’t love you…

Youngjae: Don’t lie to me. I know you do.

You: No. I’m not.

Youngjae: Look straight into my eyes and say you don’t love me.

You: (Look straight into his eyes) I don’t love you

Youngjae: Lying

You: Like I care.

Youngjae: I don’t know what’s wrong with you today but I wish that you will think about it again. I will wait for your answer.

You: Don’t wait for me. I will not love you. (Walked away)

Youngjae: (Shouted) I know you love me! Just admit your feeling Jaechan-ah!!!!