Four

My YoungJae

 

 
Today you teacher will reveal an examination mark for your class and as usual you’re not performing well in physics. You don’t know why but it’s like physic are just not your thing. You look at your left and saw Jongup was smiling at his mark paper.
 
You: Uppie-yah, how’s yours?
 
Jongup: Very good. I got 66/100 (Smile)
 
You: That you called good? Pabo you..
 
Jongup: What about you?
 
You: Err…. I got 60/100 heee
 
Jongup: You’re more pabo. (Smile wider)
 
You: Uppie-yah, be my tutor please.
 
Jongup: Huh, why me?
 
You: Because you’re smarter than me.
 
Jongup: Why don’t you ask Yongjae to be your tutor? He’s one of top student at our school.
 
You: Really? But… I’m shy
 
Jongup: No need to shy. He will treat you well.
 
You: You accompany me. Nae?
 
Jongup: I can’t Jaechan-ah.. I wanna watch Pikachu after class. (Smile)
 
You: Aigoo… Okay then. I will try to ask him.
 
Jongup: Okay… (Give you his famous smile)
 
You: Stop smiling!
 
Joungup: Waeyo? What if I’m not?
 
You: I will slap your face!!
 
Jongup: (Immediately stop smiling)
 
After class over you quickly went to library to find Youngjae. You really need him to be your tutor. As soon as you reached there you find for him. You find and find and you find him. Haha.
 
He was sitting at the corner of library. You look at him and find out the he was not alone. He was with a girl. He looks like he was tutoring that girl but what the hell wrong with that girl? Her face keeps staring at Youngjae. She doesn’t looks like interested to study at all. You feel little bit jealous and decided to not disturb them. You went out from library and heading to hostel.
 
At that night you went to club to see Jongup. He was joining dance competition and as a classmate you went there to give your support. Because of that is first time you went there you ask Luna and BabyQueen unnie to accompany you. When you arrived there you find for Jongup. You meet him.
 
You: Nervous?
 
Jongup: A little…
 
You: Haha… I’m sure you’ll do great. Fighting Jonguppie!
 
Jongup: Nae… Thanks for coming Jaechan-ah.
 
The competition already starts, now its Jongup turns. He was on the dance floor and makes a powerful dance. Everyone was impressed. He was so cool on the floor. You, Luna and BabyQueen were screaming when he do a handstand.
 
You: Kyaa~ Uppie-yah. You’re so cool! (Shouted)
 
Luna: Jaechan-ah… Don’t scream. You might lost your voice again.
 
You: Arasseo… (Pouts)
 
You look around and you find Youngjae was standing at the corner of that club. You look at him and he notice you. You smile at him and he smile back. You try to speak with him using your mind language. Haha
 
You: (*Wasseo?)
 
Youngjae: (Nod his head)
 
You: (*Alone?)
 
Youngjae: (Shake his head and point at Yongguk)
 
You: (*Owh… I see) (Smile at Youngjae)
 
Youngjae: (Smile back and give you wink)
 
You feels happy at that time and keep smiling alone. A few minutes later the winner will be announce.
 
MC: …. And the winner goes to Moon Jongup!! Congratulation!!
 
As you heard that three of you were cheer along. Jongup then come toward you with his famous smile.
 
You: Whoa… Daebak! Uppie jjang!
 
Jongup: Haha.. Thank you.
 
You: Welcome..
 
Jongup : Jaechan-ah, Let’s dance to celebrate. (Drag your hand to dance floor)
 
You: But I can’t Uppie-ah..
 
Jongup: Just follow my led.
 
Because of you don’t want to spoil Jongup mood you just follow him. While you’re dancing you saw Youngjae was look at you. He smile and you smile back. A few minutes later you saw a y girl approach him. You felt like you had saw that girl before and you try to remember it. Then you remember that girl was the one that with Youngjae at library. You saw that girl talked with Youngjae. You couldn’t make out what she was trying to say since you was rather far away.
 
She was moved closer to Youngjae and started to whisper into his ear. She started touching him and you just can’t believe with what you had saw at that time. Tears start rolling on your cheek. Youngjae then turn his head and saw you was staring at him. His eyes widen when he made eye contact with you.
 
On the other side…
 
Luna was having her drink with BabyQueen
 
Luna: Unnie… I’m bored
 
BabyQueen: Same here. (Sigh)
 
Luna: Unnie.. do you wanna dance?
 
BabyQueen: Aniyo… I’m shy.. Haha
 
Luna: Me too… Nothing we can do then. (Throw her drink on the floor)
 
BabyQueen: Yaa! Don’t do that.. Don’t throw rubbish everywhere. We must keep this area clean. (Pick up the rubbish and throw it in the dustbin)
 
Luna: Hee. My bad. Sorry.
 
Suddenly there’s a man approaching them and that man is…
 
Yongguk: Did you just pick a trash just now? (Look at BabyQueen)
 
BabyQueen: (Startled) (*Omo! Yongguk Oppa!) Nae.. I am. Waeyo?
 
Yongguk: Err.. By the way, I’m Bang Yongguk. What is your name?
 
BabyQueen: I’m ekin. But my famous name is BabyQueen. This is my friend Luna.
 
Luna: Hi! ^^
 
Yongguk : Hi too. Luna-sshi, Can I borrow your friend for a while?
 
Luna: Of course you can. Haha. I don’t mind you can take her.
 
BabyQueen: Err.. Where you wanna bring me?
 
Yongguk: Somewhere,,, (Gummy Smile)
 
BabyQueen: (Gummy Smile too)
 
After they walked away Luna was sitting alone there.
 
Luna: I’m bored and they left me. That’s great! If I knew this, I wouldn’t come. Aigoo.. I’m alone now. I wish Daehyun was here. Daehyun-ah, I still love you. Uhuk-uhuk.
 
Luna: Ahjusshi, coke please!
 
Daehyun’s POV
 
Fuh, finally I made it. I came to this club because of you Moon Jongup! I search for him and I didn’t manage it. Damn! I look around and saw a pretty girl sitting alone while drinking her coke. She looks lonely. I try to approach her then I cancel it. I don’t want cheat on Luna. Haha. I will for her love letter and reply it. Aigoo.. I hope Luna was here with me. lol
 
Youngjae’s POV
 
I saw her dancing with Jongup. She’s so cute. Haha. I will ask her dance with me later. I felt a bit jealous actually but I just keep myself calm. She with my buddy not some random guy! I keep staring at her and I was startled when someone tapped my shoulder. I take a look and it was Hani. This morning she forced me to be her tutor. I agree with her and teach her. I little bit disappointed when she not paid attention. She keep playing around and I don’t like her. Urghh!
 
And now she’s here again? With tight red tube mini-dress which showed her curves she smiling at me.
 
Hani: Oppa, You look lonely. Wanna dance with me? (Grab Youngjae’s arm)
 
Youngjae: No. (Take back his arm)
 
Hani: Why oppa? Am I not hot enough for you? (Whisper to Youngjae’s ear and lean on his body)
 
Youngjae: Yah! Keeps your hand off me and get lost.
 
I whisper back to her and finally she understand me then walked away. I turn my head and saw my Jaechan was staring at me. Her face did not look happy. Crap, did she see all of that?