Chapter 3

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

Patient 3004 Room 33.

Myungsoo stoned outside the grey door. The corridor was posh and clean, but something tugged him that what's inside the room isn't. It was total silence inside, and Myungsoo wondered what his patient could be doing.

He fumbled messily for his file again. The papers threatening to spill everywhere.

Patient: Kim Soo Min

Age:19

Recount: -blank-

Therapy: -blank-

Myungsoo had to fill in the blanks before Sungyeol takes over. If not, Sungyeol would probably get fired because Myungsoo wasn't doing anything or getting any information.

One thing Sungyeol was right. He does resemble Myungsoo a little. Furthermore, the patient never saw either Myungsoo or Sungyeol. Myungsoo wore a black blazer with a white top underneath. His denim jeans brought out his slim legs which was accompanied by his sneakers. He was holding onto his file, fingers trembling.

He delibrately chose a longsleeved outfit to cover most of his body. Just in case Soo Min decides to claw him.

Upon thinking that, his blood went cold. He was never fond of girls, knowing through SungJong endless rants about how girls kicked him in the eye just over a handbag on sale. Women are not safe, they are fierce creatures who will attack to get what they want. Just screw all those stereotypes of girls being gentle and warm.

His heart palpitated wildly, wishing for a meteorite to crash onto earth and that he would never have to faced that possesed demonic patient of his, no of Sungyeol. He made a mental note to himself.

"I am Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol. Not Myungsoo. Lee Sungyeol." He chanted and practiced his introduction, abstaining any chances of him giving himself away. The clock chimed. Myungsoo realized that he had been outside of the room for 20 minutes straight. He was scheduled to meet her at 11:40 am and now it's already 12.

Just 4 hours of talking to her and I'm done, Myungsoo thought to himself. He grabbed his file tightly in his arms.

"I hate girls and she hates guys. It's okay it's a mutual hatred, I'm just going to crap my way through and Sungyeol will be back and I will be fine." He smiled a tiny smile, trying to comfort himself. His heart gradually slowed down to a normal pace. 

Myungsoo's knuckles rapped against the door twice and placed his hands on the cold metal doorknob. He turned it slowly and stepped inside cautiously.

"WHO'S THAT?!" A female voice screamed and Myungsoo felt his knees give way.