Chapter 12

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist
"Ya is he your boyfriend?"Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to Soo Min. 
 
"Yea, he is nice isn't he? Well we dated for a month." Soo Min explain but she realize Myungsoo was not listening. 
 
"Ya you call me out to talk and catch up, what's with your annoyed expression?" 
 
"I don't like him." Myungsoo jabbed his fork into the frosted cake and devoured it whole. 
 
"Trust me my intuitions are always right." Myungsoo spoke with his mouth full. 
 
"Aha I know! You are after chunji aren't you?! Back off you are my friend you shouldn't steal my first love from me!" Soo Min's eyes widened and Myungsoo choked on his cake 
 
"MWOH?! He is a jerk I never want to see him! How did you even know someone so horrible!"
 
"Watch your words." Soo Min crossed her arms.
 
Myungsoo immediately added more sugar to her coffee and stuff a cake into . Soo Min grinned with full. She knows it's Myungsoo's way of apologizing. 
 
"Well you know... I know him before! We broke up then we made up. He was previous boyfriend. You know, the one that lost control and made me end up in that hospital...."
 
"So he was the one who assaulted you?"
 
"Yes? I decided to forgive him. You know, forgive and forget!" Soo Min beamed happily. 
 
Silence. 
 
"Myungsoo you alright?"
 
"Yea, just full,  you can have the rest of my cake."
He pushed the plate over to Soo Min and laid his head on the table. 
 
-----
 
"Sorry I was just worried for you. You know..." Myungsoo fidgeted with his fingers. Soo Min gave a bright smile and pat his shoulders lightly.
 
"Hey get lost, you again!!" Chunji's voice rang throughout Myungsoo's ears and he rolled his eyes. Myungsoo saw Chunji glaring at him but he ignored it. Chunji whisked Soo Min away and death glared Myungsoo till his car disappeared down the road.
------
 
Myungsoo was upset, to see his girl return with a boyfriend. And a boyfriend who assaulted her?! Myungsoo couldn't see her logic. 
 
He took a deep breath by the seaside, inhaling the scent of salt and all. 
 
"Watch your back rascal."
 
It was an unknown number, Myungsoo shrugged. He stashed his phone in his pocket and kicked the soft sand lightly. The crashing waves were soothing to his ears and he adores the starry night and light breezes. 
 
He walked to the jetty, his mind full of thoughts, his heart in little pieces. He leaned against the stone barrier and let out a deep sigh. 
 
There were footsteps behind him. 
 
He spun around and saw six burly guys with tattoos and brass knuckles. 
 
"Well is it him?" A men asked and another nodded. They headed dangerously towards Myungsoo. 
 
" off who are you?'" Myungsoo growled in a deep voice, he was cornered, the only way was the sea. The men secured their brass knuckles and cracked their necks. 
 
One of them hit Myungsoo in the stomach. It was so painful Myungsoo lurched forward and his knees instantly lost its strength. He knelt on his fours, blood trickling from his mouth. 
He tried to stand up and fight but another men crushed his right hand with a vicious step. Myungsoo yanked his hand away groaning. 
 
Another took his head by his hair making him curse and swear. They banged his head onto the stone barrier and Myungsoo was starting to feel dizzy. 
 
He crawled on his feet and shielded his head with his arms as he felt more blows coming in on his back, his thighs, his neck. 
 
Myungsoo laid on the cold stony ground, his eyes refocusing at the six men. He tried to prop himself up but every attempt was futile, the men just punched him down. 
 
They snickered for a while, they mocked and jeered but Myungsoo couldn't hear much. He was giddy with pain and anger and his breathing was short. 
 
The men closed in again. 
 
"Hands. Legs. Shoulders. " they carried Myungsoo and on the count of three, Myungsoo felt himself flying in the air, then landing in the ocean with a huge splash. 
 
He struggled to stay afloat but his body hurt. He flailed his arm but he could hardly reach the surface, and he was down drowning again. 
 
He swallowed gulps of salty water and he heard the men run off. The clucks of their boots disappeared down the jetty and myungsoo stopped struggling. 
 
He let his body sink, waters entering his lungs. He saw the starry night from below the waters and they became closer closer closer closer...
 
Myungsoo's eyes shot awoke. He thrashes about, ignoring the pain that reverberates through his body. He broke into the surface and took huge gulps of air and struggled to stay afloat. 
 
He scanned his surroundings. He was a distance away from the shore. Taking another deep breath, he started to swim towards the shore. 
 
His body felt the sandy ground and he let out a huge sigh of relief. The pain was still there and his heart throbbed and ached.
 
"DARN YOU CHUNJI!" He howled into the nigh
 
 
///////// a/n: hi guys sorry for not updating for so long! I had major exams D: anyway here is an update and thank you to all subscribers ^^