Chapter 11

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

Three years later

 Myungsoo graduated from his university and entered the working force. Sungyeol was clapping madly and Sungjong was blowing balloons and popping them in Myungsoo's face.

"EHHH HYUNG YOU GRADUATED YAY" The trio went out to celebrate for dinner, laughing hysterically. Sungyeol was not the kind to splurge on food, but tonight was an exception. They ordered a feast, as their laughter filled the diner.

"Ah our genius Myungsoo has applications waiting for him? WOW HYUNG you are really capable!" Sungjong mumbled with his mouth full.

There was a company who went after Myungsoo for his capability and in no time, he would be working as a Personal Assistant at Haes Company. Such a good turn of luck the three had. Sungyeol was promoted to senior adviser, Sungjong received a confession just a week before, and now the young maknae is dating a chick.

"Hyung what do you think I should bring JaeJae too?" Sungjong whined, Jaejae was his nickname for his girlfriend. Sungyeol and Myungsoo cringed.

"GOSH DON'T CALL HER THAT." Sungyeol shrieked, Myungsoo was silently sipping his cup of wine. His eyes lowered and he let out a soft sigh.

"Thinking about Soo Min?"

Myungsoo nodded.

~~

 

Three years and four months later

Myungsoo was invited to an important press conference. Donning a black suit and a tie, Myungsoo followed around his boss. He was introduced to many people. People of high status, own three cars, six mansions, invest worldwide. 

"Mr Myungsoo." Myungsoo spun around and bowed dutifully.

"You can go home now. It's a good party, remember the proposal is due next week." His boss ordered and Myungsoo shot a warm smile before bowing, then he left.

The streets were cold and the night was freezing. December is here. Myungsoo clutched a little closer to his suit as white smoke escaped his pale lips.

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" A lady jumped onto Myungsoo, startling him wildly as he tripped and almost fell.

"Who are you? Oh!" Myungsoo's face lit up in recognition, breaking into a wide smile at the smiling girl in front of him.

She never changed much. Just a little taller, her hair longer and her chest.... ahem. Myungsoo slapped himself mentally. ert. No. You ert. She was wearing a white dress which hugged her waist, her hair let down, the sides curl and dangle loosely. Myungsoo realized she never wore makeup, and he liked it very much.

"Ya Soo Min you scared the hell out of me!" Myungsoo feigned anger and annoyance, but he couldn't smiling. He embraced Soo Min, feeling her hair brushing against his shoulders. He thought he would never see her again.

"HAHA LIAR. Bet you are rejoicing that I remembered you. Please we make a pinky promise. A pinky promise!" Soo Min squealed and chuckled. "It's nice to see you at the event. My dad is the organiser, now that you work at Hae company, it means you and my dad might meet often!" Myungsoo blushed and cracked into a crooked grin.

"Let her go." A male with short black hair sternly warned. Myungsoo released Soo Min immediately.

"Ya Chunji oppa, he is my friend. Myungsoo, this is Chunji. Chunji, this is Myungsoo. He is just a friend really. Don't be jealous!" Soo Min hugged Chunji's waist and Myungsoo's heart broke.

Just a friend. Chunji oppa.

Her voice rang in Myungsoo's ear.

Myungsoo hated this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOt UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME.

heheh had major national exams coming that's why hehehe sorry my dear readers!
And hello to all subscribers, new and old! :D