Chapter 1

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

"Gosh damn Sungyeol, I, Kim Myungsoo, major in business and arts not psychology!" Myungsoo argued with Sungyeol.

The three brothers were not blood related, but they belonged to the same orphanage. After reaching the age of 16, they were forcibly kicked out of their orphange. Life was tough for them, but they stuck by one another, making it through the years. Sungyeol, as the oldest, took the initiative to work while at the same time supporting Myungsoo and Sungjong through University. Sungyeol attended night classes and eventually earned a degree in psychology.

"Kim Myungsoo don't you forget what I did for you! You are having your summer break, might as well make use of it!" Sungyeol put on his sunglasses gingerly, afraid to make contact with his swollen eye.

Myungsoo's head jerked down guiltily. Sungyeol had indeed raised him up. But he was afraid of being found out, what if he got dicovered and sent to jail?! It was a risk to take though, they were already falling short of rent.

"Alright. Recover quickly and I am out of this!" Myungsoo said in desperation, clutching patches of his hair, rubbing his forehead, creating a burning sensation. Damn, he had no idea what a psychiatrist does, and a last minute briefing by Sungyeol didn't work at all.

"Remember to always be sensitive! Don't probe directly! Get as many details of her recounts, that will make my work easier. And plus remember to address her formally first time...." Sungyeol trailed off, watching Myungsoo fervently scribbling everything.

It's like someone just recited a booklet on 'How to get out of hell alive'. The paper tore due to the sharp tip of the pen and sweat started to form at his head.

"Don't worry Myung ah, I will recover by the end of this month!" Sungyeol reassured, patting Myungsoo's back.

"So what do I do?" Myungsoo's eyes narrowed to Sungyeol.

"Just be me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol came back into the room, holding a brown folder and fished out a few papers.

"I got a patient, Kim Soo Min. She's 19 this year. Assaulted when she was young. Hence, developing a tendency to scream when she sees guys and claws herself. We need to help her get over it." Sungyeol explained as Myungsoo's eyes squeezed shut.

She seemed like a possessed demon.

"Heck she hates guys, she is going to scream at me. She is going to toss a hammer in my head and I will die young. My life is yet fruitful, oh dear how do I do this?" Myungsoo blabbered madly, eyebrows wrinkling into a frown. His utmost priority is to keep his disguise, making sure he is not discovered. If so, Myungsoo and Sungyeol will be charged and thrown to jail and that will leave poor Sungjong alone in the world.

Just what ing mess is he going to tangle in?