End of Discussion

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

Hey, here's another chapter. I got more subscribers so that's good. Let's hope for more subbies and comments.  Anyways, enjoy it (:

-

Jaejoong was honestly trying his hardest to restrain you from potentially killing Yoobin, but you were making it damn hard. You were pressed up against him so tight that he could practically feel the anger radiating off you and seeping into his skin. Why the hell did you have to be so strong?! Your hands were clawing at his and no matter how much your nails dug themselves into his skin he wouldn't let go.

"Let me go. Kim Yoobin you're a dead er! I'll show you what happens when you put your hands on me! I'm about to kick your and I'm going to in enjoy doing it!" You screamed as you struggled in Jaejoong's lock iron grip.

Yoobin scoffed and crossed her arms. "Touch me and we'll see what happens."

That was it. If she wanted to act all tough then you were going to show her tough. "I said let me go damn't!" You screamed and your elbow connected with Jaejoong's gut and he went down clutching his stomach. The wind was knocked out of him and he was desperately trying to gain it back. Yoobin's eyes widened and she stepped back several steps - that amused you. "Are you scared Yoobin?" You taunted with an evil smile.

"N-no." She stuttered and you smirked dangerously.

Inch by inch you got closer while she stared at you in horror. You were right infront of her and smiled before whispering. "You should be." Your smile dropped and your fist raised and launched itself with full force to Yoobin's face. She shrieked and fell to the ground crying. "NOBODY slaps me. Next time I'll put you in a in body bag ." You were about to hit her again until Jaejoong swooped in and started dragging you out. "You're lucky that Jaejoong is saving your by draggin me out right now, or else you'd be in the hospital by now." You menacingly snarled before you were completely out of the class.

Everybody else in class stood in shock and fear for a few more moments until someone snapped out of it and broke the silent air.

"Damn, Eunmi is one badass chick. You better not mess with her again Yoobie or you're really gonna be dead." Yunho said as several students nodded while some still stared with wide eyes.

-

"Calm down Eunmi." Jaejoong's tone was strong and firm, yet it only pissed you off more.

You threw his arms off since they had loosened and glared at him. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Why'd you stop me?! I wasn't done with her yet." All these emotions were running through your body and you felt exhausted.

"I'm trying to prevent you from killing someone." Jaejoong answered and you sighed.

"Are you doing it for me or for her?" You questioned and he froze.

Jaejoong looked away before answering. "That doesn't matter." This time you looked away from Jaejoong and noticed that you weren't inside anymore, but outside. The sun was shining, breeze was blowing, and birds were chirping. "The only thing that matters is that you're here and she's there." He finished and you frowned.

"So you saved her from me right? Yeah that's how it is. I see now." Your heart took a tiny pang of hurt, but you ignored it. Turning on your heels, you started walking away until one of his hands grabbed yours and yanked you back to him.

"It's not like that Eunmi. What's up with you?" The way he looked at you screamed anger and it kinda intimidated you. His hand dropped and you leaned against the wall.

"What is up with me? I don't know what I'm saying." You pushed your bangs back and blew a raspberry. Why did you say that? This was not like you at all. You sat down and leaned against the wall and sighed.

"I apologize on Yoobin's behalf. She shouldn't have hit you. I'll talk to her about it later."

Why did those words make you angry? What was it about Yoobin and Jaejoong that bothered you so damn much? You faced him and looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you like her?" There was nothing funny or random about it. It was full on serious and Jaejoong knew that.

He adverted his eyes from yours and gulped his nervousness down. He inhaled and looked you back in the eyes. "With me and Yoobin it's not like that. She may like me or whatever, but I don't and I never will. Why?" He questioned and you nodded.

"It seemed like you were saving her from me, like I was the bad guy, she was the damsel in distress, and you were the brave hero come to save her. Tch. Silly right?" Quickly, you got up and so did Jaejoong. "I'm gonna go home. I can't go back in there without wanting to kill her." You said and dusted your hands off.

Jaejoong eyes landed on the red fingermarks on your check and wanted to touch it, but stopped himself. "Does it hurt? Your cheek I mean."

You touched your cheek and winced. It didn't hurt as bad as it looked so you were okay. "It stings a little, but I'll survive. The most I'll probably get is a bruise." You explained and he nodded.

"Do you need a ride? You know with your ankle and all?" He questioned and you could tell he was embarrassed to ask plus you saw the rosy tint on his cheeks.

You chuckled a bit and smiled at him. "Thanks Jaejoong, but I can manage. Besides do you really want to take me home and what about my car?" Jaejoong became flustered and started fidgeting.

"I..well...I could--" Before he could embarrass himself even more you stopped him.

"It's okay Jaejoong. No need to start stammering and stuttering on me. Tell the teacher I was sick, alright? Later." You said and walked off.

"Eunmi!" He called, yet you didn't turn around. Your raised your hand in the air and waved it before disappearing around the corner and leaving him confused.

-

Jaejoong's friends were currently seated infront of him as he stared down at one particular with his arms crossed. Yoobin knew his gaze was directed at her and she pouted while holding an ice pack to her nose. "You shouldn't have done that." Jaejoong scolded angrily.

"But oppa! I won't let her talk to you like that!" She protested and Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"We talk like that to each other all the time. How come all the sudden you care and go slap her?!" He gave her one of his meanest looks and she shrinked in her seat.

"I-I care all the time, but this time she went too far. It looked like you were about to cry." She explained and Jaejoong sighed before closing his eyes and pinching the space between his eyes.

"If you cared like you said you do, then you would have been like everyone else and just watched. Not interferring. Eunmi and I will always be like that, and there's nothing anybody can do. Next time you do something to Eunmi because of me, I won't be there to drag her away from hurting you. Be smart if you can and steer clear of Eunmi." Jaejoong advised and Yoobin nodded sullenly.

"I don't see why you care so much about her anyways. I thought you guys hated each other." Yoobin muttered under her breath but Jaejoong heard and glared at her dangerously.

"I don't care about her. I'm putting you in check. I will not have one of my friends walking around with an ice pack glued to her face like a in idiot all the time. We do hate each other, but sometimes it has its limits. End of discussion." 

-

And there you have it. I know that I said all hell would break loose, but it really didn't. Only the swing of a fist and a few vulgarities. However, something seems to be developing between you and Jaejoong. Will it turn into something more, or will it all end there Until next time (: