So...you guys together now?

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

Well, hello my dear readers and subscribers. It's been quite a while since you've last heard from me right? This is very awkward for me and embarrassing, but I'm back after being gone for like ever. I'm really sorry that I didn't update for so long and didn't even say anything to any of you. To be honest, I lost complete interest in this story but then began reading it again a few days ago and my interest came back. Here's a new awaited chapter for some of you. I hope you enjoy it (: 

 

-

 

You hesitated looking into his precious brown eyes, but did anyways. "Look Jaejoong, I’m glad that you were concerned about me, but could you get off? This is a very uncomfortable position for the both of us." You pointed out and he shook his head. "What do you mean no?" You questioned angrily.

 

"If I get off then you’re just gonna run off on me again. We need to talk and this is the perfect time." He reasoned and this time, Jaejoong pressed his body against yours and trapped your legs between his while his hands held your wrists in place above your head. His face was right above yours and all you could see was your face in his eyes.

 

Your eyes widened and you began struggling in his holds, unaware of how your actions affected him. "Get off of me Jaejoong. This isn’t cool. I won’t run away so just let me go, okay?" You tried to compromise, but Jaejoong was having none of it.

 

He was having his own problems and the constant moving of your legs between his was not making his troubles any better. Accidentally and to his total embarrassment, he let out a short groan and leaned down to rest his head coincidentally against your chest. "Stop moving Eunmi." He pleaded against the material of your shirt and gasped as your knee moved over it once again.

 

You noticed something off about the whole situation. You didn’t know if it was because Jaejoong was breathing heavily against your shirt or the fact that something hard was poking your thighs in Jaejoong’s pants. Your eyes widened in realization and screamed. "Eww! You’re hard Jaejoong! What the hell?" You said angrily and tried even harder to push him off, but just not using your legs. "This is wrong on so many levels Jaejoong. Just get off me already!" You gave him one final hard push and he tumbled to the hard wood floor with a loud "Oof!"

 

Jaejoong flew up, hands covering the front on his jeans with a clear blush on his cheeks. "I’ll…uhh…be right back. D-don’t go anywhere okay? Please Eunmi." With that, Jaejoong ran out of the room and straight to Yoochun’s bathroom.

 

You were left on Yoochun’s bed in an upright position with your hair messed up and cheeks flushed. You fell back onto the bed and sighed. "Jesus Christ. What the hell is happening with that kid?"

 

-

 

Thirty minutes later, Jaejoong emerged from the bathroom and expected to find the room completely empty and no trace of you anywhere, but he was wrong. There you were on Yoochun's bed where he had left you and you were playing angry birds on your phone.

 

"Ahh! I can never get past this level! Arrg. I hate you angry birds. You make me angry too." You muttered and exited the game before throwing your phone onto the bed. "Stupid, addicting game." You grumbled once more.

 

At this point, Jaejoong couldn't help but laugh, loudly at that. "Wow Eunmi, angry birds makes you angry? I didn't know you were such a kid." Jaejoong pointed out and laughed even more when you turned around with a pout on your face.

 

"You don't understand THING. I always win the games I play, but I can't even get past level five, but I can't stop playing because it's so addicting!" You exclaimed and threw your hands up in complete surrender and crumpled back onto Yoochun's bed so you were laying down.

 

Jaejoong chuckled lowly before coming over to the bed and sat down next to you. He was afraid that you would act differently around him after the small accident, but you didn't, and he was grateful for that. The last thing he needed was an awkward atmosphere when he wanted to talk to you. "So, now for what I wanted to talk to you about." Jaejoong announced and looked at you to see if it was okay if he continued.

 

You nodded with a smirk and propped yourself up with your elbows. "Shoot." You said and waited for him.

 

"Why did you just leave like that? You left me alone with them and I had no idea where you were until I called Junsu. When I said that I would be there for you if you needed me, I meant it. I don't make empty promises and you out of all people should know that Eunmi. You've known me practically for my whole life, that's even longer than Yunho and Changmin. I mean, I know that we're not on the best terms with each other most of the time, but that can be put aside once in a while right? Sometimes I just don't get you, but I feel like I should because we've known each other for so long and--" Before Jaejoong could ramble on anymore and confuse the one he was speaking to anymore, you put a finger to his lips.

 

"You talk a lot more than I remember you ever talking before Jaejoong. You said a lot, but I think I got the gist of it." You told him and stopped to sigh and inhale deeply. "I left because I felt like no matter what I would say or do it wouldn't matter because nobody wanted to listen to what I wanted to say. Our families didn't care if I said that we weren't together because they were going to believe whatever they wanted to. And you, the person who I thought would feel the same as me, was practically jumping on the same boat as them. How could you just say all that stuff in front of them and expect them to not go crazy over it? I don't get you Jaejoong. I don't get the hype over this whole JaeMi thing. People actually want us to be a couple! How insane is that? You must be on the same page as me on that Jaejoong." You explained and looked at him expectantly, your arms crossed and serious written all over your face.

 

Jaejoong looked away from your intense gaze and racked his brain for answers. Did he really want to say what he thought deep inside? He turned his head slightly to get one more look at you and sighed. "Why are you so upset over it? Let people think what they want to think. The Eunmi I know wouldn't let all this crap get to her. Who cares if people think we look good together and want us to be a couple? None of it matters, the only thing that matters is what we think and feel." Jaejoong said seriously and you gasped quietly to yourself, thinking 'When did Jaejoong become so soft and understanding?'

 

"What do you feel and think?" You questioned, not looking at him or anywhere near him. You were afraid that if you really looked at Jaejoong and saw something you didn't want to, it would all break down.

 

"I think that besides all the crap you've given me through our lives, you're an amazing girl Eunmi. You're not afraid to be who you are and you're not afraid to say what you really want. You can watch out for yourself and you don't depend on anybody else, yet everyone can come to you if they need help and you're willing to help them mo matter what. Behind that tough girl attitude, you're just as much of a kid as anyone and even though you don't say anything I know your feelings get hurt but you just don't want anyone to know. You're pretty and you're attractive, there's not much more I can say there, but you're kinda like the total package. I can go on and on about you, but I want to know what you think about me." Jaejoong questioned after his very detailed explaination that you were definitely not expecting from him.

 

You avoided eye contact once more and thought to yourself. Did you really want to tell Jaejoong what you really thought about him? Jaejoong nudged you with his elbow continuously and you groaned before swatting his arm away. "Alright! I think you're pretty awesome too Jaejoong. You're an incredible athlete and you can maintain grades that are just as high as mine, which aren't easy to do. The compassion you have for your family, friends, and Vick is really admirable. You'd do anything just to help someone out even if you didn't like them, like me for example. Even though I find you annoying most of the time there are those moments where I actually find you likeable. I know I don't say this often or even ever, but you're really really handsome Jaejoong." You stopped to cough due to the awkward feeling you felt coming on and Jaejoong grinned, nudging you once more to continue. "I like the fact that even when I'm mean to you, you're always at the ready to be nice to me and be there for me. I guess I'm trying to say that if I had to have an enemy, then I'm really glad it's you." You expressed honestly and looked away from Jaejoong so you wouldn't have to look in his eyes or let him see the blush that was on your cheeks.

 

Suddenly, the door flew open and four bodies fell in causing you and Jaejoong to jump back on the bed. "I told you not to lean so hard on the door Yunho!" Yoochun reprimanded as they all picked themselves up.

 

"I told you that I couldn't hear because Junsu's was blocking my way!" Yunho retorted and Junsu gasped.

 

"Do not bring my into this Yunho. It's not my fault you got here late and couldn't get a good spot!" Junsu shot at him accusingly and Yunho swatted his hand away.

 

"YAH! Will you all stop arguing?! Because of you guys, we can't listen to them anymore because now they're watching us!" Changmin yelled and caught the attention of the three bickering boys.

 

You stood from the bed and marched over to them. Yoochun and Junsu knew the look in your eyes and backed away, while Yunho and Changmin who had no idea stayed still. "You were listening this whole time?" You questioned angrily, arms crossed and looking very pissed off. You absolutely did not want anyone besides Jaejoong knowing what just went on. Your best friends were no expections as of now.

 

"N-no." Yunho stammered as Changmin stepped back, leavin his hyung to defend himself.

 

"It's not good to lie to girls Yunho." You hissed and he gulped.

 

"Okay! Fine! We were listening, but it was Junsu who called us and told us it was going down! I mean, how could we resist? We've been waiting for this day to happen for ever!" Yunho defended himself and pointed an accusing finger back to Junsu.

 

Junsu came foward and gave Yunho a light shove. "Don't tell her that! She's gonna get angry with me!" Junsu cried and Yunho took his chance to retreat backwards.

 

You put your arm around Junsu's shoudler and brought him to your height. "So Su oppa, you did what?" You questioned intently, tightening your grip with every passing second.

 

"Awwh come on Scrawny, we're were just really excited." Junsu said and wrapped his arms around your waist before picking you up. "Help me Yoochun!" Junsu demanded and Yoochun ran foward to tickle your sides.

 

"Ahh! No! D-d-don't tickle me! Stop it! I'm r-really gonna kick your asses!" You shouted as you writhed in their hands and eventually made your way to the ground, where Junsu held your hands behind your back and sat on them and Yoochun sat on your legs so you wouldn't kick around.

 

Yoochun sighed and fanned himself. "My god, we haven't done that since Freshman year. I'm tired." Yoochun murmured.

 

"She swung at me! I'm the one whose tired." Junsu pointed out and pushed Yoochun with his foot, which nearly knocked the poor boy to the ground.

 

Changmin observed the scenery around him and whistled lowly. His gazed moved to his oldest hyung who hadn't moved from his place on the bed and hadn't said a word either so far. Changmin stepped around the mess on the floor and sat next to his hyung and put an arm around. "So Jaejoong hyung, are you guys together now?" 

 

-

 

Well, how was it? Comment and subscribe if you'd like to. I figure at this point no on is around anymore, but that's okay it's only to be expected after so long. I'll try to update soon, but I'm not making any promises. Until next time my lovely's (: