Apology, New car, and Teasers

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

Whoa. Magically after I said that I was open to anybody, subscribers came out of nowhere. Lol. And people actually started talking to me. Ahh. I feel like such a dork writing this. Thanks for commenting and subscribing! Anyways, this chapter might be a bit long or short or whatever, but there's teasers at the end for future chapters that have yet to be written. Enjoy it! (:

-

A week had passed and your ankle was back to normal. However, the atmosphere between you and Yoobin had not calmed down the least bit. Everyday you would glare at her and she would try her best to hide from your gaze, but your glare could melt ice. One day you had made a gun with your fingers and shot it at her and she practically cried her eyes out saying that you were gonna kill her. Who knew she would cry when you were just innocently playing around?

Your homeroom teacher Mrs. H had given you a stern talking to while you sat and listened to her for a good ten minutes. You told her you were sorry and that it was just a misunderstanding, which it totally was. She wanted you to apologize to Yoobin and swear that you were never going to do it again. Today was the day to apologize and you couldn't have been more excited to. Pssh what a lie. Mrs. H watched as you made your way over to Yoobin who was sitting with Jaejoong and their little group. Once she saw you her eyes widened and she hid behind Yunho. You smiled in delight at how easily you scared her.

Tiffany stood up from her seat and glared at you. "Come to actually kill her this time?" She remarked and you sent her a glare.

"No I haven't, so you can sit your down." You said and motioned for her to sit with your finger. She scoffed, but nonetheless sat down. "Good. Well actually I came to apologize to her." You said and they gasped at your words. They looked to Jaejoong who was staring at you with his mouth gaped open.

"You're really gonna apologize to her?" Jaejoong asked incredulously. You nodded and he scoffed. "Since when does the great Park Eunmi apologize?"

You sighed and leaned one hand down on his desk. "Since now. Mrs. H is making me or else I have dentetion for a week and we both know that's not gonna happen so I might as well just get this over with. I don't actually give a damn about her crying. She deserves worse for putting her hands on me." You explained to him and looked to Yoobin who was trembling behind Yunho. "Look Yoobin, I'm sorry I made you cry. Take this as a lesson to never mess with me again or I really will put you in a body bag. Oh and learn how to take a joke. Do you honestly think I would kill you with a gun? Hah. Not even. I prefer knifes." Yoobin yelped and you laughed. "I'm just joking. I would never kill someone over just slapping me. It would have to take a lot more. Anyways toughen up, you're almost as weak as THING over here. You accept my apology right?" You questioned with a smile and she nodded. You turned to the teacher and gave her a thumbs up.

"Yahh Eunmi I am--" Jaejoong began but you cut him off.

"Now if you excuse me." You did a little bow and started walking away.

"Yah Eunmi Park. Get back here!" Jaejoong called and you stopped momentarily to look back at him.

"Toodles Joongie~!" You did a back hand wave and continued walking.

"I'm not done with you! Get back here now!" He yelled and you stopped once more to totally face him.

"Sorry, I don't have time to talk to buttwipes like you." You retorted and his face dropped.

"I'm not a freakin buttwipe! Take it back!" He shouted and you grinned. You your heels and walked off. Making Jaejoong angry was always the highlight of your day.

-

School ended and you were walking to your car when you saw Jaejoong and Yoobin leaning on the car next to yours. That perked your interest, but you decided to ignore them and continued walking to your car. As you made your way towards them, Yoobin glared at you like there was no tomorrow. She was cowering away from you like four hours ago, and now she was giving you the death glare. Bipolar much? When you were almost to the driver side door her hand shot out and stopped you. You looked at her hand and then to her face and quirked a brow.

"What are you doing over here?" She questioned and your eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know where you got the balls to talk like that to me, but I'm trying to go home. Why are you here?" You sighed and leaned against your car door too.

"Jaejoong oppa is taking me home and this is his car." She jestured to his car and you looked at it. After looking at it for a few moments, a frown adorned your lovely features.

Jaejoong was bothered by this and walked around his car to you. "Is my car ugly or something?" He asked and you shook your head. You looked back to your car and your frowned even more. "What the hell are you frowning about then?!" He demanded and you pushed yourself off your car to face him.

"I'm frowning because we have the same damn car!" You shouted and he looked at you with confused eyes. You pointed to your car and then to his and his eyes widened. It was true. Both cars were Audi R8's; the only real difference were in the colors. Jaejoong's was Phantom Black Pearl and yours was Daytona Gray Pearl.

"You're such a liar Eunmi. That is not your car." Yoobin hissed and you sighed. You reached into your purse and grabbed your keys and pressed the unlock button which caused the headlights to flash and doors to click. You looked back at her and she hmphed you.

"Get a new car." Jaejoong suddenly saud and you looked at him like he was crazy.

"Excuse me? Why do I have to get a new car?" You questioned and he looked at you.

"I don't want to have the same car as you. Get a new one or take the bus for all I care. Just don't show up with the same car as me." He explained and you rolled your eyes.

"Don't you dare think you you can boss me around Jaejoong. If you care so much then YOU can get a new car." With that said, you pushed Yoobin's hand off your car and hopped inside. You locked the door, put the seatbelt on, put your key into the ignition, and checked your rear view mirror. You rolled down your window and saw Jaejoong glaring at you. "You look ugly when you glare. I thought I should just let you know that. Later!" You smiled one last time and drove off. 

 -

TEASERS!

-

"You...you...kissed me."

"I said I would if you didn't shut up!"

"I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Yeah well I'm never going to do it again."

"Wait!"

-

"You shouldn't be scared. I'm right here with you."

"I'm still scared."

"Open your eyes."

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can. Open your eyes and look at me. You'll be fine. Nothing will happen to you when I'm right here."

-

"And did it look good?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to see more?"

"...."

"Do you want to feel it pressed against you?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Well..."

-

And there you have it. How were the teasers? Good enough to excite you? I hope so. Comment, subscribe, and talk to me! I don't bite...unless I have too. Lol. Until next time (: