Finals are over, so lets PARTY!

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

YO! Hehe. I got some more subscribers and commets. THANKS A BUNCH! Hmm, so I'm here to update after like two or three days. This chappie might be boring since it's kinda like a filler to the next chapter that will be more interesting. Subscribe and comment more please?! Lol. Anyways, enjoy it! (:

-

It was lunch time and everybody was doing what they always did. Boys were eating and talking about sports and girls, while the girls were eating and gossiping about boys and drama. The everyday norm for cafeteria behavior. Suddenly a whistle blew and everybody looked around to find Choi Sooyoung standing on a table.

"Listen up everybody! Party at my place on saturday since the folks are gone!" She announced and everybody cheered. There hadn't been a party since before school started and everybody was in a great need to relax and party. "Everybody is invited, but if you act out then you're gonna be kicked out. It's not going to be any old regular party though. Since we haven't done this in a while and finals are over I figured we should party in style. You can bring a date if you'd like. With that said it's a masquerade theme so dress nice and wear a mask. See you on saturday!" She did a peace sign and bowed and everybody gave her a standing ovation.

"You gonna go cutie?" Junsu asked and you shrugged.

You took a bite of your sandwich and thought about it. "I haven't partied in a long time. You guys are too selfish and won't bring me along anymore." You pouted and Yoochun slung an arm over your shoulder.

"C'mon Mi, what would your mommy say if I brought you to a bar filled with drunk and erted people?" He questioned and you turned to look at him.

"She wouldn't care. You're erted and she lets you inside the house." You pointed out and Junsu snickered which earned a glare from Yoochun.

"That's besides the point. We just can't have you out with us. We're nineteen which means we can go to clubs, yet you're still eighteen and therefore a minor." Yoochun explained and you scoffed.

"Whatever." You mumbled and sulked. You hated being the youngest out of the three which meant not being able to do the same things as Yoochun and Junsu.

Junsu hugged you tight and your hair. "Awwh don't look so sad cutie. You're birthday is in a few months so cheer up."

"Few months? My birthday is in six months Su. That's a few times two dummy." You hissed and he chuckled.

"There's my little firecracker. Are you feeling better now?" He asked and you nodded. "Good, because lunch is almost over and you haven't finished all your food." He pointed out and you smiled.

"Thanks Su." You said and went back to eating.

Yoochun whoever was still thinking about partying and poked your shoulder. "So are we going to party it up at Sooyoung's or not?" He questioned and Junsu slapped his arm. "Oww!"

"Can you not see the mood she's in? Geez Chun. You're only good in knowing how a girl feels when you're trying to sleep with her." Junsu barked and you couldn't help but laugh when Yoochun's jaw dropped.

"It's alright Su. I've been wanting to have some fun lately and this is it I guess." You said and he smiled.

Yoochun's jaw snapped shut and he grinned. "That means you're driving right?" He asked and your smile dropped.

"Why me?" You whined and he smirked.

He draped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you into him. "You know that if there's going to be alcohol and girls involved then I most likely won't be sober. Junsu can't even walk if he's had more than a bottle and two shots. You're the only one we can depend on Mi, unless you want me and Su to die in some tragic car accident."

You pushed him arm away and sighed. "Fine. I'll be the responsible one and drive. Either of you bring some smashed chick in my car like last time then you can sleep outside Sooyoung's house for all I care. Got it?" You looked at them and they both nodded. "Good."

Meanwhile somewhere else...

"Are you gonna go oppa?" Yoobin asked curiously.

Jaejoong turned his gaze away from where he was previously staring and back to his food. "Maybe." Did he really want to go? Girls would cling to him like lint which meant he couldn't enjoy himself. Guys would try to talk to him in hoops of becoming popular and making it onto the basketball team. Jaejoong didn't need any of that when finals had just ended. He needed to relax.

Yunho slung his arm around Jaejoong and grinned. "Of course he's going. There's no way I'm going to let my best friend stay home when everybody he knows is partying it up." Yunho said and Yoobin beamed at him.

"Are you going to bring a date oppa?" She questioned, implying something between her words.

"Nope." Jaejoong answered, already knowing what she was implying. For some reason his mind ran back to you and the time you asked if he liked her. He chuckled to himself at the memory while stabbing at his salad. 'Is she gonna go?' Jaejoong had no problem going if you were going to be there, but for some strange reason he wanted to know who you were going with. 'Wait, what am I thinking? Who cares who she gives with? Her personal business isn't my concern. Leave it alone Jaejoong.' He shook his head to rid himself of his nagging thoughts and sighed.

"Ahh I see." Yoobin murmured disappointedly. 'Why won't he bring a date? Why doesn't he just ask me?! I'd say yes in a heart beat!' Yoobin turned back to her food and stabbed at it angrily.

-

Jaejoong was walking down the hall minding his own business when he saw you talking to a guy; a younger guy to be exact. Jaejoong stopped at the water fountain next to your locker and listened intently.

"Hey Karam, what's up?" You greeted and he smiled at you.

"Hey Noona. I uhh have something to ask you." He was fidgeting and both you and Jaejoong could see that.

"Ohh, okay then shoot." You said and waited.

'Yeah shoot you noob.' Jaejoong haughtily thought.

"Do you want to go with me to Sooyoung sunbae's party? I know that you might only see me as a hoobae, but it would just be a friendly date." He nervously asked. Jaejoong creeped closer and pretended to tie his shoes.

You looked at the cute nervous mess infront of you and pouted. "Awwh I'm sorry Karam. I already have a date. If you asked sooner I would have said yes."

Karam's face dropped and you felt guilty. "Ohh I see. That's okay noona. I mean it would have just been a friendly date."

"There's always winter formal or prom if you still want to have a friendly date with me." You suggested and his face light up.

"REALLY?! I mean, ahem, really? Uhhm okay! I'll see you around noona!" Karam suddenly hugged you and jumped around a bit. He let you go, waved goodbye, and ran off.

You sighed to yourself and grinned. "Cute kid." You closed your locker and walked off to your next class. Once you were out of sight jaejoong righted himself and looked off in the direction you went in.

'She has a date? Who? Wait! Stop it Jaejoong. Who she goes with is nothing to you!' Jaejoong inwardly groaned and walked off. The rest of the day would be very long. 

-

And there you have it ladies and maybe some gentlemen. Boring right? I know. The next chapter will be better though. So, I listened to JYJ's Itsu Datte Kimi Ni today and for some reason I felt like crying. Hearing and seeing Jaejoong sing just set this thing off in me and probably because they're onstage without HoMin and have their own little name. Gahh. Lately I've been so much more emotional about the whole DBSK situation and quite frankly it's ridiculous. Like why can't they just kiss and makeup?! It's almost gonna be a year since this whole split and stop activites thing happened. Geez. My fangirl heart feels like it's going to break anyday now, BUT I will always keep the faith no matter how long it takes and no matter how much it hurts. Damn. I sound like a ranting baby now. Lol. Until next time! (: