Love 911

Review of dramas and movies

Review of Love 911

About

Genre - Romance/melodrama

Release year - 2012

Running Time - 120 minutes

Rating - 15

Storyline

Kang-il is a rescue firefighter whose wife died while he was helping someone else in an accident. Struggling with guilt for being unable to save his wife, Kang-il frantically jumps into dangers to rescue others. Mi-soo, a doctor at a general hospital, makes a misdiagnosis and gets sued by the patient's husband when the patient ends up slipping into a critical condition. In danger of losing her medical license, Mi-soo's lawyer advises her to convince Kang-il to testify against the patient's husband for an assault that occurred while the husband was in grief. She sets out to win Kang-il over by "dating him."

However, Kang-il is not one to fall for Mi-soo's schemes and gives her the cold shoulder. At last, Mi-soo volunteers to be a paramedic to work alongside Kang-il and get closer to him.

Despite the initial cat-and-dog relationship, as they struggle through the dangerous rescue sites together, they gradually fall in love. But their relationship falls apart since Kang-il cannot let go of the memories of his late wife and furthermore when he finds out the real reason why Mi-soo approached him. Kang-il is driven once again into chasing after the most dangerous rescue sites, while Mi-soo can no longer stop him. Then one day, when Kang-il gets buried under a collapsed building, Mi-soo runs after him not knowing whether he will survive.

Cast

Go Soo - Kang-il, firefighter

Han Hyo-joo - Mi-soo, doctor

Ma Dong-seok - Fire station captain

Kim Sung-oh - Yong-soo, firefighter

Juni - Hyun-kyung, firefighter

Jin Seo-yeon - Ha-yoon

Oh Soo-min - Ji-young

Lee Do-ah

Yang Dong-geum

Jo Min-ki - doctor (cameo)

Jung Jin-young - policeman (cameo)

Personal opinion

The movie is romantic and funny with the way Mi-soo tries to get Kang-il to help her. The story about a man who lost his love because he couldn't be there for her and a woman who's desperet to get help because of her mistake. 

This movie caught my attention, but not in the beginning. It was when I watched it further that I found this movie quite good. I simply just love the way Mi-soo and Kang-il falls in love with each other. 

The funniest scene is on the bridge when Mi-soo almost fell and Kang-il grabbed her, then. because of the wind, her dress flew up and expose what's underneath. Because Kang-il was grabbing her by her legs, he couldn't advoit but to look. Mi-soo is yelling he has to close his eyes and don't look, but he's not able to because then he can't safe her. 

My favorite scene is the ending, when both Mi-soo and Kang-il runs out to find each other. Kang-il because he has to find the woman he loves and Mi-soo because she heard the accident Kang-il was in. they find each other and share a kiss on the street. 

There is two really sad scenes. In the beginning og the movie, when Kang-il's wife dies and later in the movie where Mi-soo couldn't safe the woman Kang-il just had rescued. Because they are both frustrated, they break up.

 

My rating for this movie is:

View Full Size Image

 

Check out the trailer:

 

Thanks for reading my review of Love 911 :D Remember to tell me if you have any drama or movie I should watch, then I'll put it on my list ^^