Finding Mr. Destiny

Review of dramas and movies

Review of Finding Mr. Destiny

About

Genre - Romance

Release year - 2010

Running time - 112 minutes

Rating - 15

Storyline

This movie is based on the musical Finding Kim Jong-wook.

Ji-woo, who can't forget her youthful affair in India, rejects an eligible suitor and is forced by her father, who fears she will end up as an old maid, to seek help from an agency that specializes in finding first loves. But she only know his name, Kim Jong-wook.

Gi-joon, young, single and equipped with goofy charm, is the head of this agency and since Ji-woo is his first customer, he decides to help her, even if it means he has to track down every single Kim Jong-wook in the whole Korea, which is around 1108 men.

Here starts a long journey for finding Mr. Destiny and during the long travel, Gi-joon finds himself falling for his client.

Cast

Im Soo-jung - Seo Ji-woo

Gong Yoo - Han Gi-joon

Chun Ho-jin - Colonel Seo Dae-ryung (Ji-woo's father)

Ryu Seung-soo - Gi-joon's brother-in-law

Jeon Soo-kyung - Soo-kyung (musical actress)

Lee Chung-ah - Ji-hye (Ji-woo's sister)

Lee Joon-ha - Woo-ri (Gi-joon's niece)

Personal opinion

I think this movie tells about never giving up on finding your first love. Even though it could take days, months or years, you'll never find your first love if you don't try. This movie also tells about that your first love isn't always the one you are going to spend your life with. As said in the movie, first love, isn't always the first perrson!

Romance/comedy have always been my favorite genre. I just have a week point on that ^^ To tell the good scenes in this movie is the meeting between Ji-woo og Kim Jong-wook, in the plane, on their way to India. The scene in a house in the woods, where Ji-woo and Gi-joon, sitting in front of the fire and they start to get feelings for each other. My favorite scene is the end in the airport, where Gi-joon is hurrying to tell Ji-woo he loves her.

When there is a good scene, there must be a bad scene as well :/ The scene that I don't like is when Gi-joon wants to tell Ji-woo that he got some results about Kim Jong-wook, he overhears a conversation where Ji-woo tells that Gi-joon isn't importent to her.

My rating for this movie is

View Full Size Image

 

Check out the trailer

 

 

 

 

If you have any drama or movie you want me to watch, then feel free to tell med about it :)