Knock You Out

Amor Fati: Fated to Love

 

But things like this don’t only happen in bed (no dirty minds now). Sometimes, she even lets our friends witness her in action. Just like before, when we were still in college, a few months after we started dating….

 

Flashback

“Hello there pretty-Tiffy!” she greeted me, showing me her own eye-smile.

“Well hello to you too gorgeous-Jessi!” I greeted her back, showing her my own eye-smile. And now we’re just gazing at each other lovingly. Not until……

.

.

.

“Ehem…”

“*cough*too sweet*cough*”

“You two are just jealous. Go find somebody else to bother! Better yet, go find yourselves a lover!” Jessi barked at them as she hugged me sideways.

“aaw, come one Shica! You know we were just teasing you lovebirds~” Taeyeon reasoned, putting a hand on Jess’ shoulder.

“yeah~ it’s not like we’re asking you two to break-up. Loosen up!” Sunny added while giggling. But all they got was an icy glare from my icy princess.

“F-fany-ah…please tame your princess…p-please??” Sunny pleaded while Taeyeon stared at me with her most pitiful look. I chuckled and decided to cool down my princess.

“Jessi calm down...They’re just teasing us…They just miss us, I mean, we haven’t been hanging out with them for two weeks. So what do you say? Let it slide just this once,  ok?” I cooed at her while rubbing the sides of her temple, both of my hands holding both sides of her face. And just like that, the frown on her forehead began to soften and not long after that, she’s now looking at me lovingly again.

 

She took a lungful amount of air and sighed.

 

“Ok ok…just for you.” she said. She sighed again, removed my hands and distanced herself from us. We all looked questioningly at her.

“Something wrong baby?” I asked her out of concern and curiosity. We waited for her to tell us what’s running in her mind.

“I-it’s just that…I...”

“You?” we pressed.

“I can’t help but miss you. Is there something wrong with that?” she looked back at me. My eyes widened from the sudden change of aura surrounding us.

“Ooooh~ here it goes again! Record it Taengoo! Ppalli!!” I think that was Sunny ‘whispering’ to Taeyeon.

 

I can’t say anything. I was surprised by the sudden confession.

 

“I miss you when there’s no reason to, how much more if there was?” she began to take slow small steps towards me.

“I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t?”

“I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I never see you again?” she’s now standing so close infront of me. She raised her hand and rested it on my waist, and brought me closer to her. She leaned on me and whispered in my ear….

“I love you now, how much more later?” I blushed madly and buried my head on the crook of her neck.

“No fair…you always know what to say…” I whispered back while giving her one light slap on her chest. She giggled as I answered her.

“Ehem…”

“WHAT?!!” I shouted at the two midgets. Tsk!

“N-nadkfsefbn….nyyyynngghhh…..Let’s run Bunny!!!” Taeyeon ran away with the ‘Bunny’, I didn’t even get the chance to retort.

“Aish those midgets! Just they wait until I get my ha-“ Smooch.

.

.

.

“That shut you up.” she smirked. That Smirk!

“Y-yah! You should’ve told me! Don’t go shutting me up with a kiss!”

“Is that so? Should I take it back and redo it?” she wrapped her arms around me. People began to stare at the both of us.

“N-no! I swear if you repeat that I’ll knock out all of your senses!” I defended quickly, hoping it’ll stop her from making any more scenes.

“That’s ok…If I were deaf, I’ll hear your laughter through your smile…

If I were mute, I’ll speak to you through your eyes…

If I were blind, I’ll see you through your touch…

I can live without my senses but life won’t make sense without you. So you can knock all of my senses out, just don’t leave me Tiffany.” she confessed. I felt everyone staring at us, some even cooing, but I none of that matters ‘cause nothing can compare to what I’m feeling right now; I felt every sincerity, care and love Jessica can give me as she said those undeniably sweet words.

I love going to school. Not just because of what the school has to offer, but also because things like this can happen. I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.