JeTi: Pretty Woman (I) **title STC**

Amor Fati: Fated to Love

WARNING: Green jokes, themes, and language. (Just for those who are uncomfortable with stories with green stuff in them)

 

“Gosh Sica, loosen up! This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime moments where you get to do whatever you want, whoever you want, however you want it.” One of the three ladies lounging on one corner of the stripper club said.

“When you said whatever you meant drinks, drugs and getting dirty, right?” Jessica asked knowingly.

“Obviously.”

“When you said whoever yo-“

“I meant girls. Do whoever raises your flag or whatever’s down there.” Taeyeon interrupted, pointing down Jessica’s lower part of her skinny jeans as she said so.

“Seriously Tae? Can’t you use more “pleasant” terms like “hook up” or or…“hang out”? You’re tainting our little ice princess here.” The other person sarcastically replied.

“Pfft. You’re the one to talk, you ‘oooh! there! there! D-don’t Stop…aaah~!’ You know the hotel’s just around the corner Yul.” Jessica mimicked as she sips on her martini.

“Hey! It’s not my fault she wanted to see our awesome crib first before getting down to business. And what the f?! I didn’t sound like that!” Yuri retorted.

“Right~! Hahaha!” Taeyeon and Jessica both snickered.

“Psh..you guys are just jealous you weren’t able to get laid that time!” The trio originally lived together since college but eventually bought their own apartments now that they’re working ladies.

“yeah yeah whatever you say…onto why we’re all here. We all know that Jessica here just got promoted so…Yuri drumroll please” Taeyeon announced and Yuri did what she was told but asked at the same time. “Why are you talking like you own the company and you’re talking to your employees?”

“Oh come on don’t ruin the moment now….anyway, we’re here to give you a present so can you please close your eyes for a moment?” Taeyeon requested Jessica as she and Yuri guided her to a room.

The room was dim-lit with just a pole fixed on a low stage and a single couch. There was also another door located on the stage, probably a door that would lead to where THE PRESENT would be walking out.

“Here we are. Just keep those pretty eyes closed okay?”

Taeyeon and Yuri then silently went out of the room and made their way to the dance floor, dirty dancing with random strangers.

 

As the two went out, someone came in at the same time.

“Can I open them now? I swear to God if this is one of those VIP rooms whe—” Jessica voiced as she slowly peeked through one eye but soon “regretted” doing so as she saw a body of a half- figure slowly but teasingly approaching her. The room was dark but was soon illuminated with a single dim spotlight just above a couch she presumed she should be sitting on any moment now.

The figure was walking sensually towards Jessica, the spotlight slowly revealing the mystery woman from her hot red heels,

to her milky white thighs,

to her rocking abs,

to her luscious hair cascading down to her prominent collarbones,

to her sweet lips,

and to her deep-set-tantalizing…..eyes.

The stranger was now standing right before Jessica, staring intently at her eyes expecting Jessica to say something first like how every other customer of hers would usually say but no words came out of the blonde. So she decided to invade Jessica’s personal space and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck, but Jessica remained unfazed. Jessica was just looking at her blankly, she was about to say something but the stranger beat her to it.

“Hey, why aren’t you saying something? Or should I shut up and…” The stranger slowly glides her finger down to Jessica’s neck to her chest, just above her v-neck shirt’s neckline. “…get down to business right away?” she whispered.

With the sudden action, Jessica decided to break the cliché scene and says, “As much as I want to take that business offer of yours. Let’s get things straight. I’m just here to party and celebrate with my so called best friends, who were behind this, uuhm, private thing.”

Jessica slowly removes the stranger’s arm around her neck. She can see that the woman had this disappointment written on her face…and something else she couldn’t point her finger at.

“Oh, a-am I not to your liking?” The stranger asked, face changing from y-assed-chic to freakin-adorable-innocent-girl.

“No. I mean yes! I mean--- uggh!”

“You don’t like me? Should I – um-- call another woman then? I could talk to our--” Jessica cut her off thinking it was not the time to call in another present.

“Don’t. It’s not that I don’t like you or anything, it’s just that I’m not into this kind of stuff.”

“This kind of stuff? Oh!……You shouldn’t have come here then. The men are on the other side of the street.”

“Men? What men?” Jessica was trying to process what the stranger just told her, but later on realized what she meant. “Men? ….Oh! What the?! No, let’s just say I don’t swing that way.”

“Huh?”

“What I meant was, I’m not into watching strippers or rs. I don’t buy company, okay? I don’t want you to do whatever you were asked to. I respect you.”

The stranger saw that Jessica was really sincere about what she said. She was utterly surprised to have someone say that she was respected. Never in her whole life of being a stripper was she ever respected, she IS just a stripper after all.

She got emotional and teary-eyed upon hearing what Jessica just said. She went through a lot and memories of being touched everywhere began flashing in her mind. Jessica, on the other hand, began to panic when she saw the stranger was about to cry.

“Oh my god, did I say something wrong? I’m so sorry if I did, I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.” Jessica tried to comfort the girl, holding her by her shoulders. The stranger shook her head and genuinely smiled at her; wow…she’s really beautiful was all Jessica could think of at that moment.

“I’m just emotional right now, I thought you didn’t like me and now you’re telling me you respect me…I-It’s just too much. *giggles* oh god I’m crying, I’m sorry. Hah, I probably look pathetic crying in front of a customer right now” She tries to stop her tears but all the emotions she’s feeling got the best of her.

“Of course I do, everyone deserves to be respected. And don’t worry, you still look amazing” Jessica spoke to her truthfully, smiling in the process. The stranger blushed hearing the compliment. “And no, I’m not a customer, I’m a….friend.”

“T-thank you…Um—can I know my FRIEND’s name then? It’s okay if you don’t tell me I just—“

“Jessica. The name’s Jessica.” Jessica introduced herself charmingly, extending her hand in the process.

“Jessica” Her name never sounded so wonderful coming out of someone else’s mouth. “I’m T-“

The brunette was about to introduce herself when the back door where she came from a while ago suddenly opened, revealing two bouncers.

“Miss, excuse us but your time is up. Time to go Trish.” One of the bouncers harshly grabbed the brunette’s arms and began taking her away. She was helpless against the bouncer so she just let him be.

However, to Jessica, “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?! Get your hands off ‘her!”

She tried to remove the bouncer’s offending hands only to be shoved away by the other bouncer.

“Ouch! Yah! Is this how you treat your customers?!” standing up from where she was shoved off, she pointed accusingly at them.

“Just doing our job” one of them said as they went away with the girl.

“Huh, doing our job my as—” mumbling Jessica head to the door where she came in. As she opened the door,

“Aaaaah!” “Wha—aaaaah!!” her so-called best friends came tumbling in.

“Well hello to you two. I see that you gals are together now?” Jessica was eyeing the position of TaeRi.

One had her head on the other’s chest, face down, while the other had her hands on the other girl’s head.

“Hehehe, beewwwwbss~ *nuzzle* *nuzzle*”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SMACK!!*

 

 

“What the f^ck Taeyeon!! Get off me you erted dwarf!!” Poor Taeyen’s head was pushed away, her head landing on the cold floor of the room.

“Ouch! Yah! You could’ve just asked nicely! Why is hard for people to say ‘Taeyeon-ah~ Can we please do this some other time? I’m not in the mood~’ ?”

Both Jessica and Yuri had there are-you-kidding-me look on their faces as innocent-Taeyeon was trying to get up and dramatize her statement.

“Are you that desperate? Who in their right mind would tell you that, you ! Oh gawd I feel so molested right now! Sica, clean me~ Shower me with your purifying kisses~” Yuri said as she was showing off her own drama to get into Jessica’s pants. Taeyeon’s eyes gleamed with what she just saw.

“And here I thought you were on the same page as me Yuri. You’re as desperate as Taeyeon here.”

Jessica pointed at Taeyeon. They were walking their way out of the club but Taeyeon decided to try Yuri’s method earlier, she’s now staging her own accidental fall, grabbing a hormonal teenager down with her. She’s now the Yuri of her scene.

“Ack! You bastard! Get off me! Huhuhu! Help me! That guy just molested me! Shower me with your decontaminating kisses~” With all that’s happening, it was so obvious what Taeyeon just did and what she’s doing right now. The random girl Taeyeon was asking kisses from was giving her the look as if saying Do you think I’m stupid?.

“I’m so sorry about my friend here, she’s retarded. Sorry, truly I am… Can I buy you a drink? Just as an apology” Yuri decided to ‘help’ her friend when she saw that she was rejected yet again. She flashed her most charming smile to the random girl. And that’s all it took for the random girl to give in to what Taeyeon wanted in the first place. Poor Taeyeon was again left out.

Yuri and the girl suddenly disappeared behind a wall near the bathroom, far from the bar. Jessica went over to Taeyeon, realizing what just happened.

“Why does she always get the girls? Does her pores spray on every girl she talks to or something? Seriously.” The dumbfounded midget said.

“One, because you’re stupid. Two, because it’s Yuri we’re talking about here, she always gets the girl. Deal with it. Three, it’s purifying not decontaminating! Where the hell did you even get that word? Four, you’re short. Five, you’re stupid.”

“Gee thanks, can’t you be any harsher?”

“Hey you asked, just sayin’ – oh, speaking of the devil.”

Smirking Yuri came out of the wall with lipstick smeared around her lips, and marks on her neck.

“Come on, let’s get going guys. Jessica, you still have a lot of sharing to do.” Yuri said dragging her friends out of the club finally.

“You look stupid with those lipstick stains and marks, clean it up, people are looking!” Taeyeon reached for a tissue to hand it to Yuri but was stopped.

“Nah, leave it. It’s my pride and joy.”

“Nope, it screams ‘I just made out with my doll, wanna have a 3P?’ it’s disgusting. Wipe it off.” Jessica grabbed the tissue from Taeyeon and tossed it to Yuri.

“Aaaw, you do care~”

“Whuu– seriously? Even Jessica? Isn’t that random girl enough to satisfy your raging gay hormones? Shica waeeee~? I thought it was gonna be us against the world of Yuriholics?”

“You two are crazy, I’m leaving you.” Jessica playfully left TaeRi as the two were trying to catch up with her.

“Hey we’re just kidding! It’s just so much fun messing with you! Haha!” the midget said.

“Yeah what she said! And you know I love it when it gets messy between us Sica.” the -beast raspingly added.

 

 

“That’s it, I’m outta here. Go away freaks!”

 

 



 

 

At Jessica’s apartment

 

The blonde’s doorbell rang, and what greeted her was no surprise.

“Yah! Why did you leave us?! You drove off with my car! MY CAR!” Yuri was fuming.

“That so was nice of you by the way. Really nice.” Taeyeon dragged her body to the nearest couch and let out an exhausted sigh, tired from all the bad luck she has been experiencing the whole day.

“Not my fault, you gays where ruining my image, I HAD to get away from you two.” Jessica stated naturally.

“You b—…” TaeRi were about to say the same thing to the blonde.

“Tell me I’m a I’ll kick you out of my apartment, and I still have your car key.”

“...b—…beautiful white creature!” “…b—…bra!”

.

.

.

“Pfffftthahahahaha! Bra? Really? You could’ve said something better byunTae.” Jessica burst out, laughing with Yuri. They were clutching their stomachs that were in pain from laughing so hard.

“What? It’s the only word I could think of okay? And we’re talking about Jessica here.”

“Point taken. It’s surprising how you didn’t say s though.” Yuri stated

“Y—eah I was lying. Bra wasn’t the only word I thought of, heck, it wasn’t the first, second or third word. There were s, , , buns, bikini, bra, bunny, balls. And I thought meh, I’ll just stick with bra, Jessica might kick me out if I said s.”

“How did you manage to think of those words and even reflect on your decision in a span of 4 seconds?”

“Yeah, here I thought you were stupid. What’s with the balls though?”

“Told you I don’t know what you have going on down there…” Taeyeon points at Jessica’s lower region. “…and you had the BALLS to leave us, your best friends, to walk our way to your apartment.”

“I’m not a tranny for gawd’s sake! You d—”

“STOP! STOP! Can we just stop quarrelling with each other for a while and get down to business?” the wise Yuri stopped the two from ripping each other’s heads off.

“Eew I’m not having with you!” “S-senpai iie~ (Senpai no~)”

“What?! Not that kind of business! I meant Jessica spilling the beans on what happened inside the private room!”

“Ooh…” came from the two green-minded girls

“Yeah oh. So….Jessica, how was The Present~?” Yuri teasingly asked

“The present?! Don’t you dare call her like she’s a thing!” HellSica was about to be unleashed but remembering what happened not so long ago, Jessica calmed down a bit. She unconsciously smiled while trying to tell them her encounter with the beautiful brunette she just met.

“She was amazing by the way. She looks so pretty and innocent, and when we were talking, she looked so pure and just….amazing.” She dreamily described how the brunette was. She was obviously smitten by her.

“Wait. Did you say talk?” Yuri on the other hand was confused.

“Yeah”

“So we wasted a ton of money just so you could talk to the priciest stripper?” Turns out Yuri wasn’t the only confused one.

“Yeah” Although Jessica was a little angered by the term used to describe the brunette.

“Jessica, you realize she’s a stripper right? Strippers strip their clothes off and dance their way to your pants, not talk to you and give you good advices to help you through with your freakin’ life!”

“You know me! You should’ve known I never liked your concept of entertainment! So it’s your loss not mine.”

“Arrrgh! Why are you such a kill-joy…You and your beautiful soul, Sica. What would you do without us? I bet you would’ve been a nun.” Yuri gave up on arguing with Jessica, knowing how hard-headed the blonde is.

“Uh huh. God bless your soul, Shica. Your body doesn’t need any blessing anymore, since he went all out creating your glorious body.” Taeyeon sarcastically commented.

“Whatever. You girls go make yourselves at home, I’m going to go out for a while. All these bickering and interrogation’s giving me a headache, I think I need fresh air.” Jessica said, changing into her comfortable clothes, jogging pants and sweatshirt. Jogging has always been her way of relieving stress and it has been her routine every night.

“Alright! Take care out there!” “Protect your god-given-body, ok? Who knows what’s lurking out there.”

“Owkay! Just call me if you need anything, I’m off”