JeTi: Pretty Woman (II) **title STC**

Amor Fati: Fated to Love

Outside

Jessica was jogging her heart out, following the route she always takes. She was thinking of the brunette again, she can’t seem to get her mind off of her. But the way the brunette was with her made her think again; thinking of her made her feel giddy and tingly inside, it was disturbing yet surprisingly pleasing.

She was nearing the park as she thought of the what’s, where’s, why’s, or how’s. Why was she feeling all these emotions, she just met her and now her mind’s all over the place. How in the world is that even possible? she asked herself.

Maybe it’s the alcohol talking? Yeah, that’s it! The alcohol.

Yup. That tall glass of alcohol.

That tall y alcohol.

That tall y beautiful alcohol.

That—oof!

 

Her mind was so pre-occupied with the brunette she was basically jogging absentmindedly. So absentminded that she didn’t notice a person crossing her path.

Both of them now on the floor groaning, eyes closed clearly in pain.

“Aw, you should look at where you’re going!”

“Aw, I’m so sorry!”

“Ugh…It’s okay—You!”

“You!”

As if faith was playing with them, the said person she bumped into was none other than who-the-bouncers-called-Trish.

Hurriedly, Jessica decided to help Trish stand up.

“Small world huh?” Trish asked smiling. She should be lecturing anyone who won’t look attentively at where they’re going, but Jessica wasn’t just anyone.

“Yeah. Sorry ‘bout that though, my mind was somewhere else.” Jessica sheepishly apologized, scratching her nape.

“I noticed. You should be careful next time.” she said still smiling at Jessica.

“I will. Where were you heading to by the way? I can accompany you for the mean time.”

“Oh no, I don’t want to be a bother, seems like you’re busy jogging. I’m just going for a little…grocery shopping down the convenience store.” Trish answered hesitantly.

Jessica was about to say something when her phone suddenly beeped, indicating a received message. She held a finger infront of Trish’s face, telling her to hold on as she was reading the message.

 

Jess, can you drop by the store and buy us some chips and drinks? We’ll have a movie marathon once you get your y back here :)) – Yuri

 

“Guess we’re going to the same place.” Jessica showed her the message, grinning. Guess she owes Yuri for that, she wanted to stay a little longer with Trish.

Trish on the other hand didn’t look happy, but that went unnoticed to Jessica. She wanted to lie to Jessica and tell her she’s going to another convenience store 37 blocks away, but that’s ridiculous s. She wants to talk to Jessica a little longer as well, but she has to buy something the club told her to.

So Trish decides to just accept the offer and plans on buying the things while Jessica isn’t looking.

“Something wrong?” Jessica noticed how Trish looked pensive when she held her phone infront of her.

“Oh nothing. Let’s get going. It’s getting pretty dark.” Smiling again at Jessica, but this time forced.

 



 

Convenience Store

 

The two arrived at the convenience store shortly, Jessica immediately scanned the store’s aisles.

“Chips chips chips. Ah chips! Aisle 4. I’ll be in aisle 4 ok?”

“Uhm sure.”

Jessica went ahead to aisle 4 and began dumping random chips into her basket, and shortly did the same thing in the aisle of drinks.

Trish was cautiously looking over at Jessica every now and made her way to the counter, making sure Jessica wasn’t looking.

And when she was, she asked the cashier, whispering, “I need to buy some..uhm—condoms. Could you put them in a small box?”

“You girls sure been using a lot of these. The last time you bought was just last week.” The convenience store had always been where the club’s girls have been buying their necessities so the cashier wasn’t surprised with the amount of condoms this girl was buying.

“Using what?” Jessica suddenly appeared behind Trish. The latter was out of words. Did she hear what she asked the cashier?

Just as the cashier was about to tell Jessica about the awful lot of condoms, but Trish beat him to it.

“Using tampons! Y—yeah tampons. Girls there leak like faucets. Haha!” She awkwardly laughed it off praying Jessica would believe her.

“O-kay……So, uhm…did you get what you needed?” Jessica wondered why can’t the other girls just buy their own tampons, is she living in a college dorm or something, but decided to not question her any further.

“Yeah…I was just about to pay. Here.” Trish turned her attention to the cashier and gave him the exact amount of money. It seemed like she always bought the same thing every time.

“Thank you. Here ‘ya go. Next please.” He handed the small box to her and proceeded with Jessica’s groceries.

“That’s a lot of tampons.” Jessica commented as she waited for the cashier to finish with hers.

“O-of course, it’s for all the girls.” She didn’t want to lie to Jessica who’s been sincere to her but she had to. She didn’t like the idea of her being seen by Jessica buying condoms.

There’s something about Jessica that she didn’t want let her see her stripper image.

 

“That’ll be 14 dollars, Miss.”

“Here.” Jessica handed him the money.

“Thank you. Have a nice night ladies!”

The two ladies went out and began heading to their respective destinations.

“Are you having a party or something?” Trish started, trying to start a conversation, as she eyed Jessica’s plastics of chips and drinks.

“Nah, just two goofballs sleeping over at my place.”

“That’s nice.”

“Sure is. Do you not do sleepovers anymore with your friends?”

“I…I’m living in the club.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Silence once again engulfed them as their minds start thinking of other things they want to ask each other.

“So I guess you’re going back to the club right now?”

“Yeah, I was just asked to buy these and return right away.”

“I’ll walk you there.”

“No need for that, I don’t wanna be a bother.” Shaking her head protesting.

“No you’re not and I insist. Pretty girl like you shouldn’t be walking alone at this hour.” She couldn’t help but blush with Jessica’s words. 

“Hey same goes with you!”

“Are you telling me I’m pretty?”

“W-well yeah, but t-that’s not the point! I-I mean yeah you’re pretty but—”

“Are you trying to flirt with me?”

“No! Ugh! I give up.”

Jessica was obviously having fun teasing the brunette. She thinks Trish looks cute whenever she’s flustered.

“Haha! I got what you meant, I was just messing with you.” She decided to stop teasing Trish as she noticed the latter was now walking ahead of her.

But was only answered by silence, back still facing Jessica.

“Hey”

“…”

“Are you giving me the silent treatment?”

“…”

“I’m sorry ok? I won’t tease you anymore.”

“…”

“Trish?”

Trish stopped walking. The other thought she had annoyed the brunette, she started feeling nervous and went on to ask for forgiveness.

“I’m really sorry if I have offended you.”

The said brunette finally turned around facing Jessica. She didn’t looked pissed off at all, in fact, she was smiling.

“This is me.”

Turns out they were already infront of the club.

“Oh. That was fast.”

“Yeah, well…I have to go inside now. They’re probably wondering why I’m taking so long.”

“Hm. It was nice talking to you—“

Jessica was in the middle of thanking Trish for her time, when she noticed something dropped from the small box she was carrying. She picks it up, glancing at Trish, when she noticed something weird about the thing she was holding.

.

.

.

“Trish? Is this yours?” She didn’t want to ask but the thing she was holding right infront of their eyes was clearly not she was expecting the box to contain.

“I really have to go inside now, I’m sorry.” Trish hurriedly grabbed the thing and placed it inside the box and ran inside the club. Jessica was left dumbfounded as her gaze followed the brunette.

 



 

At Jessica’s apartment

 

“I’m telling you she loves him.”

“Pfft, nah. Why would she still sleep with other men then? Girl’s a hooker, she’ll do any man with lodes of money. Always have, always will.”

“That’s harsh.”

“Truth be told.”

 

*DINGDONG*

 

“Midget, answer the door.”

“Can’t. You heard it first, go get it.”

“Are you really that stupid? How could I have heard it first idiot. Ugh! There’s no point arguing with you, I’ll answer it.”

“Love you~”

Yuri stood up from the couch and proceeded to open the door, still cranky from the idiotic convo she just had with pabo Taeyeon.

“Hi”

“Welcome back.” Yuri stepped aside, allowing Jessica to enter. They proceeded to the kitchen and began unpacking the groceries.

The latter noticed how Yuri looked pissed and serious.

“You look grumpy, had a bad hour?”

“You know how frustrating it is to be left alone with dear midget.”

“Hm.”

“You look forlorn.”

“Just bumped into someone while jogging.”

“Ex?”

“Nope. Trish.”

“Oh present girl! Shouldn’t you be happy? You were talking about how amazing she was awhile ago.”

“I know. She is but…”

“But what?”

“? Where?” A little person immediately got off the couch and went straight to where Yuri and Jessica were. “Oh it’s just you.” Taeyeon said, obviously disappointed and uninterested, and went back to the couch and resumed watching.

“Good evening to you too jerkyeon.” Jessica sarcastically said, to which Taeyeon lazily waved her hand.

“Crazy aside, but what?” Yuri asked again.

“I just can’t help but think of how someone as precious as her could stay at a fckplace like that club.”

“It’s just a stripper club, Jess, not a brothel.”

“I don’t think so.”

“What do you mean?”

“Remember when I told you I bumped into Trish? Well we went to the convenience store together because she was also going there in the first place. When I was at the counter, the cashier had already boxed what Trish bought and told me they were tampons. I wondered why buy a box of tampons just for yourself. Then she told me it was for the other girls as well, so I thought she was living in an apartment with her girl friends.”

“A box? That’s a lot of tampons”

“I know right? But then when I was walking home with her, she told me she was living in the club with the other girls that work there.”

“That’s no surprise. The club’s high-class so they keep their girls inside, they don’t let them have their own apartments or whatsoever. If the strippers live there, that doesn’t mean they let their customers sleep there as well.”

“Then explain why the so-called-box-of-tampons had condoms in them? Why in the world would she buy a box of condoms for Christ’s sake?!” Both of them stopped fixing the groceries

“Condoms? Are you sure you saw a ? ‘cause I swear my friend never told me about the place being a fcktel as well.”

“Pretty sure that rubber ain’t chewing gum. Maybe you aren’t VIP enough to know exclusivities.”

“Not VIP enough? Ugh that scumbag! I knew he was hiding something for himself!”

.

.

.

“So…what about present girl?”

“I don’t know, Yul. I can’t accept the fact that a girl like her is working there. I know it’s none of my business but….we have to take her out of there.” Jessica said seriously.

“What?!! Are you out of your mind Jess?!! That’s suicide!”

“I know, aren’t you honored to die alongside me?”

“You’re crazy. You just met her and now you’re acting like you love her or something.”

“Maybe I do. No, I don’t…aaaah molla molla!!” Jessica said as she tousled her hair from frustration.

“What? Are you serious?...Know what? Let’s just continue this tomorrow. I can’t handle too much crazy in one day.”

 “Heol. Alright.”

“Come on, the next movie’s gonna start soon.” The two proceeded to the living room, where Taeyeon was watching, carrying some chips and beverages with them.

“What’s showing next?” Jessica asked as she sat down beside Taeyeon.

 

“Pretty Woman” Taeyeon replied nonchalantly. Not noticing how Jessica’s eye twitched as she told her the movie’s title.

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.”

 

(A/N: Pretty Woman is an American rom-com film which is about a e and a rich businessman who eventually falls in love with the prositute. In short, they fall in love with each other.)



 

The next morning

 

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAAAKEEEEE UUUUUUUP!!” It was early in the morning when a blonde suddenly felt enlightened from the situation...**aaaaaaaaand CUT!

so this is where I stopped guys :) now it's up to you