Teardrops: Nightmare

Teardrops: Lost in Tears

 

Chapter 05- Nightmare, her dark side

 

..........................

Noise from outside the room wake Yong Joo up from her sleep. It's about 3 in the morning. She was sleeping with her parent that day. She could hear her father screaming and sound of things breaking and shattering outside the room.

 

The little Yong Joo found herself being hug by her mother "umma?". "It's ok." her mother said as she held onto Yong Joo tighter.Yong Joo only nooded her head as she saw her mother face filled with fear and her scared eyes."Umma, where's appa?" little Yong Joo asked when she realised her father is not there with them. Her mother kept her silent and kiss Yong Joo's forehead.She should know what is happening at that time but due to her young age,--8 years old-- nothing come in her mind.

 

"Yong Joo-ah, umma, appa..we love you..you'll never get hurt. I--, no, we promise you." Her mother said as she hold Yong Joo hands and took her to the cupboard. "Stay here. Umma, going for awhile. Don't open this door. Never.." warned her mom as her tried to hide her in the small cupboard.

 

She open her necklace and put it around her daughter's neck. "Grow up to be a good girl, okay?" she said with a reassuring smile on her face. Yong Joo who unable to move just nodded. Slowly, the surrounding become dark as the cupboard's door being close.

 

Yong Joo stayed still as she tried not to make any noise. Suddenly, she heard her mother voice. She thought it was her mother, who come back to tell her that everything is alright. She pushed the door slowly..with a tiny crack she could see her mother, but she was struggling with a man. She knows that the man is not her father. He is shorter than her father but a bit talller than her mother.

 

The man was holding a knife while her mother tried to escape. The man swung the knife & the knife went through her mother. The man ,without mercy, stabbed over Yong Joo's mother's body. Again, and again. Repeatedly..

 

Yong Joo was about to scream but theres no voice come out from her. She saw the man leaving after stabbing her mother a few times. Yong Joo couldn't come out of the cupboard. She's tired and scared. All she remembered was the stink smell of blood.. "

 .............

 

Nicole wake up and found herself drenched in her own sweat. Her hand automaticly went to her necklace, -her mother's necklace. She have been dreaming the same dream for a while. It's gotten worse since a few months ago. Her old nightmare still haunt her, eventhough the tragic incident happened 10 years ago. 

 

She looked at her side. She let a tears dropped on her cheek. It seem like Hye Ri also had a bad dream. Hye Ri always goes to Nicole's room  when she had nightmare without Nicole's knowing. 

 

Nicole took a deep breath and slide into her blanket again. This time she hugged Hye Ri. She sure that someday they both will stop having nightmares.

 


I felt so sorry for not updating like forever. Kinda busy with my studies. This year is my last year as a student (in High School)

So I thought that I should focus on study. and also because I dont have motivation to write for a while.

OK, ok, enough with me. Thanks for reading & dont forget to subscribe ok.

Love u guys.