Teardrops: No More Tears

Teardrops: Lost in Tears

 

Chapter 01- No more tears

 

 

10 years ago~

 

 In a garden, a girl sitting on a bench holding her knee, crying. The little girl is lonely as she didn't have any friend to play with. Then, a boy of her age come into the garden , holding a ball. He could see a girl sitting on a bench sobbing alone. He look at her curiously,    "Why did she cry?" whisper him. He hide behind a tree near the bench while keeping his eyes on the girl.

 

A few minute after, the girl stand and wipe her tears. She take a glance to see if anybody have seen her crying. "I'm all alone, as usual." thought her. She quickly ran back home.The boy got out of his hiding place.He watch the girl disappear from his sight before he walk away from the garden.

 

The next day, he went back to the garden.He could see the same girl is sitting on the same bench hugging her feet. But this time the girl didn't cry. She just stare blankly at a bird. The boy went to the girl.

 

"Hey, want to play with me?" The girl heard the boy voice, she look up to see who's voice.The girl stare at the boy's face. She then slowly nod her head. The boy smile and pass her the ball his holding."I'm Jinwoon. Nice to meet you." the girl smile. "I'm Yong Joo." Finally she smile.

 

Few day after that, Jinwoon found Yong Joo crying again."Hey, why are you crying again?" said Jinwoon. "I lost your toy..I'm ju-st..playing with it..an-..and.." Yong Joo cried as she kept looking at the ground.Jinwoon smile & pat Yong Joo back. "Yah, I rather losing the toy than seeing you cry like this again. You such a crybaby. I swear I'm not going to play with you if you ever cry again." Yong Joo slowly nodding her head, silently smiling..

 

One day, Jinwoon went to the garden as usual. He was suprise to see Yong Joo crying again. He quickly went to Yong Joo & ask her. "Why are you crying again?" Yong Joo just keep crying, not answering Jinwoon's question. It's not like Yong Joo don't want to say it, she just couldn't say it.

 

"Hey, tell me..Did someone bully you?" begged Jinwoon.Yong Joo shake her head. She just let her tears fall on her pink cheek. Jinwoon hate when Yong Joo did not answer his question. He felt hurt. "Fine, don't tell me. I'm not going to play with you again." Jinwoon ran back home. Yong Joo startled to see Jinwoon's behavior.

 

Few days past~

Yong Joo still didn't see Jinwoon. She went to Jinwoon's house. To her surprise, the house is empty."Hello, are you searching for the Jung family? They just move out recently."said Jinwoon's neighbour. Yong Joo couldn't say anything. Her only friend left her..because of her tears... "I'm not going to cry ever again..not in front anybody" Yong Joo vowed to herself.

 

...............

Preview:

Jinwoon was walking through a neighborhood when he hears someone yelling. " I'm dead. I'm so late." He can see a girl walking out from a house. As she walking, she accidently bump into her house gate. "OUCH!!" Jinwoon chuckled seeing the girl clumsiness.