Teardrops: The Rewind Memories

Teardrops: Lost in Tears

 

04- The Rewind Memories

 

Jinwoon was walking when his feet stop at a place. He look up and saw a garden. He smile. "So this place is still exist. I miss this place." He walk into the garden. The garden seem as same as 10 years ago. His steps froze when he saw a few kids bullying a girl of their age. "Yah, what you guys doing?!" yell jinwoon as he walk towards the kids. The kids saw Jinwoon and quickly escape from the scene leaving the girl behind.

 

Jinwoon approach the girl slowly. "Kid, are you okay?" ask Jinwoon as he pat the girl's head. The girl nodded and smile. Jinwoon stunned seeing the girl smile so brightly. "Hey, what's your name little one?" Jinwoon smile as he ask the question. " Hye Ri. What about ahjushi?" The girl grab Jinwoon's hand. Jinwoon laugh at the girl question. "Ahjushi...well, do I look that old? Ahjushi name is Jinwoon. Hye Ri, could you call me 'oppa' instead of ahjushi?" Jinwoon smile, pleading at the same time. "Nope, Ahjushi~" Hye Ri smile michieviously.

 

" Hye Ri-ah, why the kids bullied you?" ask Jinwoon with concern tone. Hye Ri just shrug her shoulder. "They say I don't have a house to stay." she said, watching at few bird flying across garden. "Hye Ri, is that true? You don't have house to live?" Hye Ri shake her head. " No, I have one. I stay with umma." smile Hye Ri. Jinwoon glad to hear Hye Ri's answer. Jinwoon take a look at Hye Ri. She remind him of Yong Joo.

 

"Hye Ri, you shouldn't ever cry. You know why?" ask Jinwoon as he touch Hye Ri's pink cheek. " I know. Umma said that someone going to leave me if I cry. Umma once cry and someone leave her." Jinwoon shock at the girl answer. He shake his head and smile to the girl "No, no one going to leave you if you cry. It just a girl crying is not pretty. A girl's smile is the prettiest thing. Understand?" Hye Ri smile and nodded her head. "Yup, I understand. Ahjushi, I need to go now. Bye." She wave her hand and ran out of the garden. Jinwoon laugh and wave back at the girl.

 

He sat on a bench, thinking. " I wonder how Yong Joo doing. I miss her." Jinwoon suddenly stand up. " Man, I better go now." he  walk out of the garden as if nothing happens.

....................

Nicole was cleaning when she got a text massage from Key. 

"Cole, I'm bored right now? What are you doing right now? Let's hang out."

 

Nicole look around her. Her house is in a mess. Book all over the floor. Dust is everyway. " I need to clean this house first" sigh Nicole. She text back to Key.

"Key, I'm kinda busy right now. I'm cleaning my house.It have been ages since the last I have clean up. If you're that bored, come here. At least you can help me~^^"

 

A few second later, Key reply Nicole's massage.

"Cole, I'm must be seriously bored cause I'm thinking that helping you might not be a bad idea at all. But make sure you got me something in return. I'm going."

 

Nicole smile at Key's text. She continue cleaning the books when suddenly she trip over an album. "Ouch" Nicole try to get up when the album caught her attention. It's here old album. She open the album. Picture of her mother and father huging and smiling while her youngself try to sneak between her parent. Her eyes suddenly getting teary. It's reminded her of her past. The past that she wish never  change.Suddenly she heard her name being call out. She quickly wipe her tears so that no one see it.

 

"Cole-Umma, Key-oppa is here." Hye Ri standing in front the room door. Nicole quickly fake a smile to Hye Ri. She put the album down and walk towards Hye Ri. She kiss Hye Ri's pink cheek and she hold her little hand. "Hye Ri, thanks for being with me." thought Nicole before walk to the front door.

 


"Cole-umma" ..who is Hye Ri and what is her connection with Nicole..hehehe...^__^

Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating frequently..I'm kinda busy with my studies.

I got an important exam this year and my preformance in study kinda drop a bit..

so, I need to study more. Please understand..going to update whenever I got time~