Teardrops: Minchin (crazy) Classmates

Teardrops: Lost in Tears

 

03-Minchin Classmates

"Right, now it break time. You may go now." as soon as Miss Gyuri said that the student started cheering and making noise. Key quickly went to Nicole. He could see that Nicole not in the mood. " Yah, Yong Joo. Are okay sitting at the corner?" Nicole gave him a glare. "What if I say I'm not okay? What will you do? Tell the new student to move? And god, I'm telling you Kim Bum..Don't call me Yong Joo.." Key startled hearing Nicole mad." It's not like I'm the one who responsible. Mianhei, it's kinda scary seeing you getting annoyed." Key mumbled. He pout his lips as if he sulk.

 

Nicole hear what Key said. She release a sigh and say."Sorry, Key. I don't know why I'm feeling like a today."Key's face suddenly getting near Nicole's.He whisper to Nicole "hey, sorry I'm asking...PMS?" said Key mischievously. Nicole stand up from her chair. "Yah!! Kim Bum! You ask for it!!" She scream and quickly ran after Key who already run out from the class. Nicole ran towards the door when suddenly, "Baak." she bump into someone.When she realize that its the new guy, she already on the floor. "Ouch!" groan Nicole.

 

Jinwoon squat beside Nicole, trying to help her. "Nicole! are you okay?" a guy voice is heard along the corridor. It's the same guy who sitting next to him. The guy help Nicole stand up. "That's why I'm telling you to not run. You have a clumsy steps." nag the guy to Nicole. "Key, shut up.You're the reason I'm running" warned Nicole as she try to stand up.Key just smile, try to pretend like he didn't know what she talking about.

 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry." Jinwoon felt guilty. Nicole nod her head. "Yeah, I'm okay. If you excuse me.." said Nicole before walk away dragging Key's hand. " Nicole..and this Key guy is he, her boyfriend?" ask Jinwoon to himself." Nope. I don't think so.They've been friend since ages" a girl standing in front of him. She got a tiny figure and cute face. Jinwoon recognise her as one of his classmate.

 

"Yo, I'm Hara. Some of the student in the class already known each other for 2 years or more. The two stick together since 4 or 5 years ago. Nicole thinks Key more like one of her girlfriend than boyfriend..Opss, I think I talk too much. Cole going to kill me. Bye, I'm going. Jinwoon, right? Welcome to this class.Its going to be fun"Hara said as she show a sneaky smile.Jinwoon watch as he think about his new classmate. "Such a weird people. This Hara girl, than that guy..what's his name..ah, Key..than finally this girl Nicole..she's weird." he kept thinking bout them when he didn't realize that he already block the classroom door.

 

"Hm, excuse me but Mr, you're blocking the way." a girl voice is heard. He turn around to find this girl who is holding a book. She look serious "Sorry." Jinwoon apologise. The girl cheek blush."Nevermind." she walk towards her table. "Seohyun."Jinwoon read the girl name on her badge.

 

And a few minute after that the classbell ring. Time for the student to enter the class. Jinwoon sigh as he couldn't go the canteen for lunch--busy dealing with his new classmate--.He sat at his place. His stomach is groaring. "Man, I'm hungry." he said to himself and the class start as the teacher enter the class.