Teardrops: First Encounter

Teardrops: Lost in Tears

 

Chapter 02- First Day

 

10 years later~

 

" Yah, sleepy head! Wake up. You going to be late on your first day. Quickly!" Jinwoon's umma voice echoed in his room. He slowly open his eyes and sit straight on his bed. "Waking up in Seoul." he said. Looking the scenery through his window. A few high school student walk across the road. Jinwoo about to sleep again when suddenly, "Baak!"a pillow hit his head. "Umma!" His mom give him a death glare which make him quickly ran to take shower.

 

Ready to go to school, Jinwoon quickly went downstairs."Umma, I'm going first. Didn't have time to breakfast. I'm going to eat that after school. Don't touch it. Bye." Jinwoon grab his bag and ran out of his house. His mom watching his son from in side her house, smiling."New start," she said before went back to the kitchen.

 

Jinwoon was walking through a neighborhood when he hears someone yelling. " I'm dead. I'm so late." He can see a girl walking out from a house. As she walking, she accidently bump into her house gate. "OUCH!!" Jinwoon chuckled seeing the girl clumsiness. 

 

The girl continue running toward her school as if nothing happen. "If today is not my first day in my new school, I'm sure that I'm going to run like that girl. Well, whatever. I'm so late" The bell already ring when Jinwoon reach the school. "Minchin High School" say Jinwoon as he walk inside his new school.

................................

 

"Nicole, you late..again! Stand outside until I tell you to come in." Nicole was about to enter the class silently when her homeroom teacher, Miss Gyuri notice her being late. "Yes, Miss.. Aigoo." sigh Nicole. Nicole stand outside her classroom. "Major embarrassment."mumbled Nicole.

 

A few second later, she heard footstep in the corridor. " Great, now everybody going to see me standing outside." Luckily, there's only a guy walking toward her.The guy stop infront of her class. He saw Nicole standing infront of the class. Nicole can see that he's trying to hold his laughter. The guy step into the class.

 

"Today, we got a new transfer student.Finally, we got to see new face in this class. I'm kinda getting boring seeing your same face everyday," joke Miss Gyuri. "that was mean." whisper Nicole to herself. Miss Gyuri continue," This is Jinwoon. Jinwoon you can sit anyplace that are empty." Jinwoon sat at a empty table beside the window. The guy beside him keep whispering something to Jinwoon, but Jinwoon couldn't hear what the guy is saying."Excuse me, what?"

 

" Nicole, you can come in." Miss Gyuri call Nicole to enter the class. "Hehe, finally." smile Nicole. Nicole's smile disappeared when she see the new guy sitting in her place. Nicole sigh..before walking to a table at back of the classroom. She could see Key is watching her as he lift his shoulder giving signal "I don't know" to Nicole.