♔Different♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

I was adjusting well to SM High. I had joined the popular group and regained my image as a player. I had already moved in on a lot of girls. I knew that Key was having a lot of girls over at his house, so I asked if I could hang at his house. He had a giant mansion, and I stepped in, marveling at it.

"Hey, how's it going?" Kai asked me. I just smiled and headed towards where I heard girly giggles. I looked through a tiny crack and saw many ladies talking and gossiping. I stayed dead silent and listened to their conversation.

"My relationship with Leeteuk oppa is going well," I heard Taeyeon say. I recognized her voice... She was the noona that I had made a move on. "But... Today... You kno Choi Minho?" 

"Shoot... That michievious brother of mine... What did he do?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well... He picked up my books when I dropped them and... He... He almost kissed me," she said. I smirked. It was true... I remembered it. Taeyeon noona had dropped her books so I picked them up and handed them back to her... But when I did, my face got a little too close to her, and our noses brushed.

"WHAT? Dang, that player... He made a move on me too..." I heard Seohyun say. "It wasn't much, but he my hair and he took my hand, making it brush his hair. It was awkward... And I got worried that Kyuhyun would see." Right... Seohyun was dating that evil gamer Kyuhyun. 

"We also have an issue with our Yul," Tiffany said. I listened closer. "Yuri... As we know, Yesung, the bastard, dumped her today. Her heart was broken and that player Minho made it worse for her. Jerk," Tiffany continued. A sharp pang hit my heart. No... Players weren't supposed to feel pain. I remembered Yuri clearly... Her beautiful face... Without makeup, her pretty smile, silky hair, innocent look... Aish Minho... I wasnt supposed to think like this! I couldn't fall for the ladies I played wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter