♔Rescue♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I sat and waited. Well, I didn't exactly have a choice. It was 6:59, only one minute away from when Nichkhun was supposed to arrive. I was guessing he would bring some friends... Maybe Minho? I knew that no matter what, even if Nichkhun asked or not, Minho would come for me. We were separated, but I knew our love was still connecting us, deep down inside.

"It's 7:00," Taeyang announced. And I saw a manly figure walking towards me and it was Nichkhun. Even though I was disappointed it wasn't Minho, I was bursting with joy to see someone come for me. Nichkhun ran towards me and hugged me, even though I was tied,

"Aww, that's sweet. The happy couple," Taeyang said. "But there's one problem... I don't want you alive. So your choice lover boy. You, or your girlfriend? Who wants to remain alive and who wants to die?" 

"Me," Nichkhun said without fear. He stood up and held my hand, looking into my eyes. "I'll do anything for Yuri."

I cried and cried. Not because of one reason but because of many. 

1) Where was Minho?

2) I almost died

3) I was so happy Nichkhun was here

4) Nichkhun loved me so much, even though I didn't love him as a boyfriend.

"Stop Khunnie," I said, looking at him with sad eyes. He returned the gaze with his beautiful eyes, the kind that caused me to fall in love with him in the first place.

"Yuri... I need you to live. I love you," Nichkhun said, my face with strong, caring hands. I cried even more.

"Don't cry Yuri..." he said.

"Listen up. You have til 7:30 until one of you dies. I'll let you talk, or kiss or do whatever for the next 30 minutes. Til then," Taeyang said, walking out of the doors. This was it! Our chance to escape! Nichkhun gently untied me and I stood up.

"And don't even THINK about escaping," Taeyang said. "I have my eye on all of the exits. Very special people will be watching them. Special people with special weapons. So I suggest that you stay put. Ta ta for now!"

"Yuri... Listen. I know you don't love me. I can tell there is someone else on your mind. But that's okay. I still love you enough to sacrifice myself. At least I'll die, knowing that my loved one will be safe. Minho will take care of you... Right Minho?" Nichkhun asked. Minho walked out from the shadows, looking at me. And he nodded.

"I... I don't know what to say Nichkhun. You can't die! I love you; it may just be as a brother, but I love you," I pleaded. I couldn't have him gone from my life. He was so good to me... But Nichkhun shook his head, smiling.

"If my friends come through, I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter