♔The End♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I opened the door... To find Nichkhun lying there unconsciously. I looked at the screen and thankfully saw a heartbeat,but it was so unnaturally slow. I worried... Would he make it? I looked up at the doctor with sad eyes. "How is he doctor?"

"Well... I took the bullet out of his heart, but it hit him in a very crucial part of his body. Nichkhun only has around an hour left of his life. He may still be unconscious when he dies, which will be best for him. So please don't try to wake him, even if you miss him. It will be easiest for him if he dies peacefully like this," the doctor said, and he walked out.

I sat down on the bed of Nichkhun and tried to smile. "Oh Nichkhun... You look good when you're sleeping," I joked. "I... I..."

 

(Nichkhun)

I remembered being shot... Then nothing. And more nothing. I felt as if I was in a world of nothing. It was pitch black, and it felt as if I was the only one around. But then I heard a voice.

"I... I... I love you Nichkhun. I really do," the voice said. I recognized it right away to be Yuri's. She said she loved me? I smiled. I knew she was lying, but it was so nice to hear those words from .

"He smiled!!! HE MOVED!" Yuri said. I wanted to get up, open my eyes and kiss her, but my body wouldn't listen to me. I just felt nothing and I couldn't do anything.

"Nichkhun... Oh Nichkhun," Yuri continued. She slipped her hand into mine. She probably thought that I couldn't hear her, but I could. And I loved listening to her talk.

"Could I have some privacy?" she asked. I heard footsteps of my friends walking out of the room.

"Nichkhun... Oh my goodness. You really loved me a lot, didn't you? Enough to be killed. You're so stupid Khunnie," Yuri said. I knew she was right. 

Come on... I needed to open my eyes... But they wouldn't. They felt glued. But my mouth... I smiled. So would I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter