♔Magic of Love♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Yoona)   Today was it! The big soccer game... The first of the season! The cheerleaders needed to be ready... There were ten of us, and we had a pyramid formation that our leader, BoA had made:                          Taeyeon               Hyoyeon      Jessica      Tiffany        Yoona       Victoria Sooyoung      BoA       Yuri       Seohyun   "Alright ladies; let's practice our Opening, Half-Time, and Finale routines," BoA said. She was the only senior who made the auditions, and she was the leader of the SM High cheerleaders. We ran our routines and our pyramid.   After we had practiced everything, BoA gathered us for a special announcement. "Okay girls, so today; since it's the opening game, we'll be doing something special. Ten soccer players have volunteered to take you on a date after the game. You don't know which 10, but you'll find out at the end of the game. Sounds good?" We all nodded. "Practice is over! See you at the game!"   "Shoot..." Taeyeon mumbled. "What's wrong?" I asked.    "KangIn... That jerk has a huge crush on me, but I would never date him because of how mean he is to my friends and how inconsiderate he is to others. Leeteuk is already my fantastic boyfriend and Kangin is just a bully, but he may have asked to date me at the game..."   "Oh no, unnie. It's okay. You have Leeteuk hyung! I'm sure he will come through and help you," I reassured. She thanked me, going home.    "So, Yoona. We're taking you to our house?" BoA asked, standing with Yuri.   "Yup! Thanks unnie," I said. We headed to the Kwon's house, and changed into our uniforms. They consisted of a white mini tank top with "SM" written in pink. (White and Pink were our school colors) There was a pink short skirt and we wore white high-socks with pink converse. I loved out uniforms... They were adorable! I changed into it and brushed out my cinnamon-brown hair.    "So remember, every cheerleader must have a different hairstyle so we all look a little different," BoA said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter