♔Change♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

Did I love her? Yes, I did. But playboys weren't supposed to love... Without love, I would never be hurt again. But without love, I may never be happy again.

Kwon Yuri... The words rung in my head endlessly. Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Yuri, Yuri, Choi Yuri? No, I had to stop thinking like this. My heart could be broken again. I needed some fun to get my mind off of the stupidity. 

I decided to skip class and head to another high school to play... So I went to JYP High. I looked around, checking the crowd to see if anyone stood out. And I found someone who could turn me back into a playboy.

Jia... The snazzy diva who had more boyfriends than anyone could count. She was more of a player than me, and that was saying a lot. I remembered Key telling me rumors about her. She was perfect for what I needed. She was wearing a black short skirt, and a see through crop tank top. She had on black spike bracelets and long earrings. I slyly walked up and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the janitor's closet and locking it. She smirked, eyeing me.

"Well if it isn't Choi Minho, the playboy who lost his touch," Jia commented, pulling on my jacket. I took it off with ease and put it on the floor.

"I have NOT lost my touch Jia," I said, wrapping my arms around her small waist and pulling her close to me. "I'll prove to you that I still have it." 

"Okay; show me," she teased. So I did. I trickled my fingers on her face and played with her hair. It was rough, not silky like Yuri's. Then I started kissing her... Her lips... They weren't as smooth as Yuri's. I moved down to her neck, and her skin was tough, not soft like Yuri's. Why did I keep thinking of Yuri? I stopped, realizing that I was disrespecting both her and myself.

"I'm sorry Jia; you were right. I'm losing my touch as a playboy," I said. I was ashamed yet proud at the same time. But looking from this point of view, I saw that Jia wasn't a good person. Her skirt was like a bikini bottom and it was like you could only see her bra because her shirt was so thin. I was disgusted at her behavior... Then realized tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter