❧ The First Steps

d r a g o n r i d e r s ❧ l o s t s o u l s (d i s c o n t i n u e d)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Plotlines Plotlines Plotlines       The First Is Not Always The Worst...

Requirements: fledgling dwarf, appearance age over 16, only family is father

Dragon's Power: stealth/invisibility

She is the first in her family line to become a dragon rider ever. But she is also the first dwarf to become a dragon rider in years as well. She is peace-loving and filial, born without knowing her mother most of her life. However, despite her age and personality, she is forced to play a bloody role to fulfill her father's wish. Quick to speak out against it, she not only must soon abandon her filial duties to do what is right but will also find that a more elaborate plan is brewing.

      The Future Is Not Set In Stone...

Requirements: a real magician, age over 17, has a star-shaped silver birthmark 

Dragon's Power: mental force fields

She may have strong magic, but her control leaves much to be desired. She has a unique power. She can tell when someone is to be injured anywhere from an hour to a few seconds before. However, as she starts to see horrifying visions of elves, people, dwarves, etc. who are not even in pain, she is ready to go insane. However, she will soon find that she was given this gift for a reason and will have to figure out how to control these powers for the greater good.

      Blood Runs Thick...

Requirements: seductive sorceress, age over 19, independent

Dragon's Power: compulsion

She is a girl who knows what she wants and what she needs. She knows exactly where her limits are and will never summon passed that. She does not mind playing a litte with boys who go after her looks and is a con-artist through and through. She is not the kind of person to readily give help nor is she the kind to accept it even on her own deathbed. However, circumstances are changing and she will soon find she will need allies, whether she wants to or not.

      Lady Luck Never Plays Favorites...

Requirements: unusual witch, age over 18, impulsive

Dragon's Power: illusion

She is definitely not the best with potions and concoctions despite being a witch. However, her fortune-telling skills definitely are top-notch. Mostly a person who keeps to herself, she is not the most social of people and tells fortunes for a living, saving her true skills for only certain customers. However, something foreboding constantly ails her and following her instincts, she soon discovers that her senses were not wrong although she wishes that they were.

     

Words Become Swords...[taken]
Requirements: human twins over 16 years of age, no parents known of (orphans ; abandoned at birth)

Dragons' Powers: telepathy ; telekinesis

She and her twin have always gotten along. That is simply how it has always been. They rarely fight because all they have left in the end is each other. However, when what her sister wants most becomes hers instead, they get in the biggest fight of their lives. In anger and jealousy, her twin makes one of the biggest decision of her life that might not be reversible, Even worse, depending on which side that wins, one of them will not be able to live to see another day.

      Eternity Is A Pity...[taken]

Requirements: elf rider, eldest with appearance age over 20, motherly figure

Dragon's Power: sight

She is unusual, even for an elf. Unlike most elves, she rarely speaks and lives outside of their land even though she gets along perfectly fine with them. She spends most of her time by herself and her dragon instead, mourning for her recently murdered lover and training. However, as

Please log in to read the full chapter