Confessions

Are We More Than Just Friends?

Ji Yeon's POV:

"And you never looked at me the way you looked at her.", I finally confessed, tearing up so much that I can't even see anything clearly right now. 

"That is not true. I do look at you all the time, when you're not looking. I look at her only as a friend. But when I look at you, I feel like the whole world is gone, except for you and me.", he spoke up.

"Mwoh?", I said wiping my tears, confusion started swelling all over me.

"Its my mistake to like Hye Ri at the start. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I'm sorry for being so stupid to realizing so late of how you're everything I ever wanted. I didn't like Hye Ri a long time ago. I love you, Ji Yeon.", he said.

I was silent. The words, "I love you, Ji Yeon." kept ringing inside my head.

A few minutes passed cause there was too much to take in.

"Its okay then. I get it. You deserve someone better anyway, like Gu Ho. He liked you ever since he met you. Unlike me, I'm some useless kid who never realized any . I'm sorry for wasting your time.", he said shedding a tear while turning his back.

He was about to go off but I pulled his hand.

"Saekki, is this how its gonna end-

I was cut off by a kiss.

He cupped his hand on my face and he kissed me passionately. It was a desperate, yet sweet kiss. We kissed like we never did before. I could feel the fireworks everywhere. 

After that, we were back at the swing, talking and teasing each other. "Yah so you were jealous of Gu Ho all these while?", I smiled teasingly. "yes, I admit it oKAY. I wonder for how long did you like me?", Chanyeol teased back. "Hmmm, I won't tell you. Its a secret that only me and Jae Ho know.", I smiled back. "Yah! Couples aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other! You better tell me now before.....", he trailed off. "Before what? You think I'm scared of you? Tsk." "Before I-", he said then tickled me. "HAHAHAHAHAHA, GEUMANHAE OPPA I CANNOT BREATHE HAHAHA.", I screamed. "Haha, see you look much better smiling.", he said then gave me soft kisses.

Chanyeol's POV:

I was the happiest guy on earth after that whole playground confession. The whole problem is solved and I started feeling like I've killed two birds with one stone. On the next day, I picked Ji Yeon from her home and we both walked to school together. Finally after those weeks of sadness, we finally started again as a very happy couple. The news spreaded pretty quickly in school and with our families too. Mostly everyone congratulated us, especially Jae Ho. It felt like he won a jackpot or something. The funny thing was that he was happier than us. However, not everyone was happy. Gu Ho and Hye Ri were still dealing with all of it. Thats when the both of us did the appropriate job as their friends. I went to comfort Hye Ri and Ji Yeon went to comfort Gu Ho. I was a bit jealous when I saw her giving him a hug. But I know its for the best. 

*

*

*

*

No One's POV:

"So this was how your mum and dad worked everything out. Complicating huh?" Jae Ho said to a little boy.

"Jae Ho, stop telling my son stories and come help me and Chanyeol out in the kitchen." shouted Ji Yeon from the kitchen.

"Shiro!", shouted Jae Ho playfully.

"Uncle Jae Ho, please go help my parents out in the kitchen. Please?", said the little boy while using his aegyo.

"Okay, fine. I'm only helping you guys because of your son!", said Jae Ho while walking to the kitchen.

"Faster get your lazy here.", Chanyeol said while giving Ji Yeon a peck.


So it ended pretty quickly huh?  I know the ending was kind of sudden but oh well, all good things must come to an end kekeke. Thank you for all the support and don't worry, I'll start a new fic soon anyways! haha ily guys :*