BFF

Are We More Than Just Friends?

Chanyeol and Ji Yeon has been stuck with each other ever since birth. First of all, its because of their parents who are best friends too and secondly, its because they just match so well in preferences. They both know each other so well and would always back each other up no matter what happens. When Ji Yeon was 10, she got bullied because of how she looked and Chanyeol pushed all the bullies aside. From then onwards, no one really bullied her anymore. When Chanyeol was 12, he got scolded by his parents a lot and the both of them would go to the playground to have a heart to heart talk. From then onwards, that became their "spot" and they also swore to be best friends forever.

When they were in their 3rd year of high school, puberty kicked in and Ji Yeon became a beautiful angel while Chanyeol became a flower-boy. Everyone in high school were head over heels for them. Mostly everyone thought they were dating as they were so close and thought that they both matched really well but in fact, they aren't. They also promised that they wouldn't be in a relationship with anyone else until their final exams of the year are over. 

No One's POV:

"Yah, have you seen that new girl in school?", asked Ji Yeon randomly.

"No, wae? I probably won't even bother because I need to focus on my studies.", answered Chanyeol.

"Come on, its not about that. Its just that she's getting bullied already on her first few days in school. And I feel so mad for her, like why must she get bullied just because of her appearance. To me, she's prettier than all those bullies.", complained Ji Yeon.

"Okay, geez calm down. I get how you feel. After school, we'll just ask the bullies to scam off okay. Don't worry I got this.", smiled Chanyeol to Ji Yeon.

"Man, perks of having a guy best friend.", laughed Ji Yeon.

Chanyeol's POV:

"MIANHAE, I forgotten that I had English classes so I won't be able to follow you to buy yor mum's gift. But I'll follow you tomorrow I promise!! :)xx", I just received a text message from Ji Yeon.

"Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have waited for her. She always is so forgetful. Plus, its kindda late.", thought myself as I walked out of the corridor.

Suddenly, a noise interrupted my thoughts..

"YAH, you better give me your pocket money before I screw your already-ugly face!", said by some girl from a corner.

I immediately ran to that corner.

"Jebal, I need this money for food. I'm feeling really hungry.. Please let me off you already took my lunch box.", begged a girl that had long black hair with big, wet eyes. 

I hid behind a pole and just stared at her. I have no idea why. Its just that, her every feature.... the way she looked so vulnerable that I just want to protect her forever, her big, wet eyes that were so desperate for love, her every movement looks so mysterious to me and I just want to unlock that secret in her.

She fell to the ground after I heard a loud noise. That bully just slapped her. I ran by her side and stared deep into the bully's eyes. She immediately ran away because she was so terrified.  "Gwenchana??", I asked that pretty girl.

She got up and took my hands off her. She was a bit shy. "Ne, gomawo for helping me.", she said blushing a little.

Gosh, she's just so cute.

"Oh that? Its fine. So...", I said scratching the back of my head because it was kindda akward.

"Um, I think I should go home now. Anyway, thank you, I will repay you back somehow.", she smiled while slowly walking away.

"Wait, I haven't got to introduce myself. I am Chanyeol and I'm in my 3rd grade. How about you?", I asked trying to sound casual.

"Well, you probably wouldn't know me. My name's Hye Ri and I moved here just a few days ago, from California.", she said shyly.

Her voice can make any guy's heart melt but mostly mine.

"California? Wow, thats so impressive. Your English is probably really good right?"

"Haha, yeah, I'm pretty good.", she laughed.

Her laugh is just the most beautiful thing on earth.

"Would you mind tutoring me then in English. I really need help in that subject.", I asked again.

"Yes, definitely. I would be so glad to help you.", she said like she meant it, as if she finally found a real friend here.

Soon, we exchanged numbers and then we went our separate ways back home.

This feeling is so weird.

I know for sure that I've fallen for her.

Should I tell Ji Yeon about it? I promised that I'll focus on my studies with her though. 

Sigh maybe I should just call Jae Ho. He should be able to understand as he's my closest guy friend. 


I'll try to update soon but here goes chapter 1. Its not so of a chanyeon thing yet but be patient, it soon will ;) just not YET :) hope you guys like the flow of the chap 1 tho.