Chapter 7: Healing

Do You Love Me?

                                                              Healing

 

 

 

 

 


Amber soon fell asleep on Myungsoo's lap. She couldn't believe what has happened. Sleeping to run away from reality. She did not want to deal any of this, at least until she knows the truth. Amber was oblivious of what was happening. She, right now is being kidnapped by two hot guys. Okay not that serious, Amber was forced into the car, and right now they were driving to somewhere that she doesn't even know. 

 

 

 


Hours that felt like days have passed. SungGyu stops at a nearby forest as he parks the car to the side of the road to take a break. Amber awakes at the feeling of the car's sudden calm state.
 

 

 

 

Amber's POV
 

 

 

 

I woke up at the feelin of my head being lift up and was placed on on the car seat. The car door opens and it wails as the weight of the car gets lighter. The door slams shut as they both get out of the car. Wondering whats going, I over heard their conversation. 
 

 

 

 

"When are we get to there? How long left?" MyungSoo asks. 
 

 

 

 

"Maybe we will reach there by tomorrow." SungGyu sternly says. 
 

 

 

 

"By Tomorrow!? We don't have enough time! Amber would be in danger! We promised The Lord that she would safe and sound!" Wait, What? What lord!? What the hell is going on? I need to know what is going on! 
 

 

 

 

"And she will be. Now it's late we should get going. I need go in the woods for a bit. Wait here and don't let Amber get hurt." SungGyu commands MyungSoo. A snort comes out of MyungSoo. 
 

 

 

 

I slowly open the car door as i lift my legs outside of the door. Getting out of the car, i crouched down not letting MyungSoo know I'm outside of the car. I looked around, we were parked on the side of the road. The whole place was surrounded with big trees. The place was dark you could barely even see, since it was nighttime it made the woods even hard to see. I couldn't see anything not even my own hand. Looking around, my head started to pound. I feel my head warming up. My vision started to flash as it blurs. I blink repeatedly hoping that it would help. My forehead coming hotter as each second goes by. Other then my head was heating up, my eyes starting to feel like some was repeatedly stabbing into my eyes. I started to shake my head as i started to scream hoping that Myungsoo or SungGyu would come and help me. The pain was killing my head, what was going on? What the is happening to me?I started to cry as if it would help the pain go away. For once i actually yearn for someone's help. 
 

 

 

 

No one's POV 
 

 

 

 

MyungSoo heard Amber screaming from the car, he panics as he thinks that Amber was in danger. He had followed after SungGyu into the woods to do his business. When he was finished he had lost SungGyu, he contacted him with his howl before going back where he came from. 
 

 

 

 

Running back to the car, he got there on seconds since he was a fast skilled type. He was stupor when saw Amber. His mouth agape as his eyes ended up wide. Quickly crouching down to her side, he feels her body burning up. 
 

 

 

 

"! Your transforming! You can't transform in this world! We can't let you be an immortal!"MyungSoo panics as he curses. 
 

 

 

 

"Where the did SungGyu go? We need his power to freeze her inner self." MyungSoo runs his hand into his hair, pulling it a bit, he groans in annoyance and impatient. 
 

 

 

 

There was only few seconds left until the transformation begins. He needed SungGyu now or they all will dead. MyungSoo eyes locks onto Amber's lips as he remembers when he was train with his master, he learned in those old books that a princess who is outside of the Fobbiden world, she will become a immortal if she was transformed. To stop the process of the transformation is with a kiss. 
 

 

 

 

MyungSoo leans in to Amber's face, as he places his hands on her cheek. Their lips hits against each other, MyungSoo took the lead as he moves against her lips. Amber follows his lips, as they move against each other. A blue light glows from the their mouth, the cool light flows into Amber's body as it cools the throbbing headache, and boiling temperature. It has frozen the transformation for a few minutes now. 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV 
 

 

 

 

The hotness in my body has cooled down as the pounding in my head has stopped. The numbness in my body has disperse and i feel my face being caressed as my lips with being pressured on. My eyes widens as i see MyungSoo face riht in front of my eyes. I panicked at was going on and pushed MyungSoo of me. Making him fall back on to his . I saw his hurt state but my head was bombarded with question and confusion is all i feel. 
 

 

 

 

"What was going on? Oh my! Amber you okay?" SungGyu was standing behind MyungSoo as he eyes the two of us. I looked at MyungSoo as he looks back at me. I quickly looked away and into the dark woods. 
 

 

 

 

Holy ! This was strange. My heart fell as i panicked. I could see the forest! My vision was somehow half purple as the other was normal, but normal enough that it was like daytime. 
 

 

 

 

"Yah, what happened?" SungGyu pleads to know what had happened. I am i turning crazy? I heard someone call my name. It wasn't SungGyu nor MyungSoo. It was calling for me... 
 

 

 

 

"Do you guys hear it?" I asked them, they both gave me a confused expression. Yep I’m crazy.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” They both said in unison.

 

 

 

 

‘Princess… I’m real, you’re not hallucinating. Please come closer, and follow me back to our world, I will give you all the answers to your questions. Just lose the two, and follow me.’ I once again heard the voice. He said that he would give me answers that I needed. Should I listen to him? Should I run away from Myungsoo and SungGyu? Yes, I should. I lunch myself forward as I sprinted into the woods. They were calling me for me in the back, I didn’t listen to them. I kept on running deeper into thw woods until I knew that Myungsoo and SungGyu couldn’t find. Someone grabs a hold of my body as he covers my mouth with his hands. I felt his hot breath against my neck, my eyes shuts close as my face cringe in disgust as I feel something wet dragging up and down on my neck.

 

 

 

 

“Indeed you’re the princess.” The man says in a whisper as I feel him smirk.

 

 

 

 

“Tonight, I’m going to be so full.”

 

 

 

 

The next I knew, I felt a sizzling pain on my neck, as I fall on the muddy floor. I tried to get up and run away from him, but my whole body was frozen. A shadow cover’s the moonlight as I looked up and see the man face. He crouches down and rubs his hands on my thighs. My heart tightens and tenses at the touch. I knew that I was in trouble, big trouble. I should have stayed back with Myungsoo and Sunggyu. ‘I’m sorry.’ I apologize as I felt him hovering over me as he rips my shirt. I tried to hide my tears, but I couldn’t. A tear slips out of the corner of my eyes.  

 

 

 

 

 “Amber!” Sunggyu? Is that you? Please help me! Ugh! My head once again was pounding as my temperature start to rise up. The same pain I felt back at the car was once again coming back. My eyes started to blur, and the next thing I knew, I felt my body was not being pressured on as he gets off me. My back was lifted up as I see a presence leaning close to me. My lips were pressured as I felt water like washing down in my body; it felt as nice and relaxing as it cool down my pounding in my head. His lips moving against mine, as it caresses my lips. If I had any strength left, I would kiss him back.

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing I knew my vision went black, as my eyes snap back. I heard both of them call out my name as I feel both of them on my side but which of them kissed me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for late and short update