Chapter 5: Love at first sight?

Do You Love Me?

The car ride was awkward, no one talked. He didn’t have the confidence to; I didn’t want to talk to him. I went into deep thought about what happened earlier with Myungsoo. It was weird how Myungsoo…my brother to try to kiss me. I can’t believe I actually let him get close to me! Do I have feelings for him? Is that why I let him kiss me? That’s impossible right? But something was weird, really, really weird. Oh no! I laugh half heartily mentally. That’s when I knew it. I wanted to slap myself for being so careless. Myungsoo is not my brother.

I asked myself, when did my brother have blue eyes? I still remembered when I was 4 my brother had brown eyes! What happened to my brother? My real one. I jerk out of my thoughts went the car went into a sudden stop. I gave SungGyu a death glare which made him whimper. How am I going to walk ten feet and up three stairwells? I groaned as I opened the door.

I rolled my eyes when i see SungGyu walking over. 

"Don't touch me!!!"

I screamed before he could support me. I swatted his hands away.

"How are you going to walk?"

He asked. I don't need help especially from this jerk. I stood up only to be falling over. I grabbed the closest thing next to me. I closed my eyes wait for the cold hard ground to hit me and let out a yelp. Then i felt a pair of arms on my back, they tighten when I fell on the ground. I open my eyes, and I could've swore my eyeballs could've fell from my eyes on how wide my eyes were. I was lying on top of Sunggyu. I thought i grabbed the car door. ohhh that explains why i landed softly. Anyhow, our lips were only 1 cm apart, nose touching each other. I felt blood was rushing to my face. My heart skipped a beat when he opens his eyes. I found myself staring into his brown orbs. I snapped out of my trance, still beating really fast. I was about to get up and apologize when suddenly SungGyu caress my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. A Kiss! It wasn't a peck but a passionate one. I couldn't help but kiss back, devouring his taste. 

I realized what was I doing, i quickly pulled out of the kiss. I pushed myself off him. The adrenaline from the kiss blinds the pain in my ankle. I quickly went in, into my room and jump in my bed. I groaned in frustration when SungGyu walked into the room. 

He closed the door and sat on my bed. Pulling the sheets of my bed, i groaned and pulled the cover away. 

"What do you want?"

I scowl at him. 

"You."

I raised my eyebrow, staring at him weirdly. 

"Excuse me?"

He suddenly starts laughing. 

"Just kidding"

 He joked

"I want know why are you mad at me? Just before you said you liked me didn't you?"

"First of all i said i like you was to protect you from that girl, second of all i told you that because i didn't think you would be a jerk. And lastly you don't know what I’m mad at you because your love sick~"

I cleared. 

"Yeah love sick with you..."

He said while smiling at me innocently.

"Yeah you’re totally- What!?"

I screamed, pulling my hand away from his grip. 

"I only met you this morning! How!?"

He grinned 

"don’t you believe love at first sight?"

He stared in my eyes while holding my hands. 

"More like love at first lie! "

I could see him a little sad but covered it with a Chuckled. 

" Ayyy good one"

"But I would never like someone who blocks me from hitting someone i hate. Or shoving me down on to the ground and leaving without a sorry and hesitation to help me get up."

I listed, as he nodded. 

"You go under all-"

Sunggyu once again pulled me into a kiss. He slips his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. I was sitting on his laps. Surprised I responded the kiss. This kiss was definitely deeper than before.i wrapped my hands around his neck playing with his red hair. He pulled away, smiling as he was little boy that got sweets. 

I felt my face burning up. Then i screamed at him. 

"That was 2 kisses!"

"And both you responded to them"

I blushed deeper.

"Aww my girlfriend is blushing "

He cutely said. My face turned cold, I could feel all the heat from my face disappear instantly. I got off of him and left the room. He must've of caught the cold expression on my face. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. He had a worried expression on his face. 

"Are you alright?"

SungGyu asks while his free hand was caressing my cheek. I was trying to find a way to break it to him that I have a boyfriend. But he got the wrong message. 

"Are you doubting me?"

"No it's not that"

I replied. 

"What is it?"

I sighed and pushed his hand from caressing my cheek. He raised an eyebrow. 

I have a boyfriend...

He eyes went wide, he was very shocked. 

"YOUR DATING YOUR BROTHER!?"

I glared at him. Where did he get that idea... Oh from the beach. I saw sadness in his eyes.

"What!? No...I’m not dating my brother!"

"Well certainly you were about-"

"I know! It was on accident!"

I walked and sat on the bed. He followed me and sat beside me. 

"But i still like you; you having a boyfriend don’t change my feelings for you. Even though I only met you today, you show your personality all today. You courage me on to confessing to her. You have trust, by keeping my confession secret and you protective me from her. You only met me today your protecting me like I’m your best friend i really appreciate that. This is why I like you. I can you show you that I love you more than your boyfriend. "

When I was about to protest he once again pulled me into a kiss. This is wrong I can't kiss him, when I was about to push him off. My door was open revealing me kissing SungGyu. I was dazzeled when I saw Myungsoo’s brown orbs turned colours. This is when I really knew it; he is really not my brother.

Myungsoo growled at the scene, and pushed SungGyu off of me. He hands went into a fist and punch SungGyu on the cheek. I held in my scream, not wanting worries from my family or the maids. SungGyu was rattled at what happen. SungGyu punched back where Myungsoo had punch. I ran to Myungsoo and pulled him into a tight embraces from the back before they could start a fight.

“Please-stop oppa…”

I cried in his back. He immediately softens and groaned. He then harshly pushes me off of him and sat on chair near the door. Taken by surprised at his behavior, I ran to SungGyu. Scrunch up, his hands were holding where Myungsoo had hit him. I asked him if he was okay. He was too hurt to say anything. I removed his hands to check on the wound. 

I was aberrant when I saw the wound, it was badly bruised plus it was bleeding. I glared at Myungsoo, i instantly soften when I saw the regretful expression. 

"I'll get some disinfect and bandages."

I stood up and when I was about to leave, Myungsoo was hesitated whether to follow me or not. I noticed his action and stop him. 

"Don't follow me. Watch over him. Don’t do anything stupid."

I snapped, and left. I went downstairs and asked one of the maid where I can find disinfect and some bandages. Worried expressions were planted on their face. 

"It's just a small scratch, nothing to worry."

I said reassuring her, the maid nodded in relief. She told me to wait while she grabs them. The maid disappeared in a room, while i looked around. I realized that no one was home, wasn't my family back already? Why did Myungsoo come back? This is all so weird. 

"Mistress."

I snapped out of my thoughts, she had a tray i her hands. She insisted to help me carry the tray but i refused and took the tray. I told her to go take a break, she refused at first but she gave up and walked out in the back. 

I looked out the big widow admiring the scene when I notice something in the air. I thought I was hallucinating, so I went close to the widow to check it out. When for sure I knew it was coming towards the widow. I screamed when i saw a big rock in the air and crashed into the widow. I then felt pain surging from my body, all the brightness suddenly went....

 

BLACK.



 

To be continued 

 

 


 

Let the story begin!!! Finally after 4 chapters, the actions starts from here.Wondering whats going to happen next? Your welcome to subscribe. Who do you ship? AmberxSungGyu or.... MyungBer? :S I can't decide on which.