Chapter 6: The New Journey

Do You Love Me?

Do you Love me? Chapter 6: The New Journey

 

Warning! There maybe scary scenes, it will tell you where the scary part start and you skip it.

 


 

 

I dropped the tray as i felt pain in my neck. I opened my eyes to find out what's going on. In a flash Sunggyu and Myungsoo came running down, to see what was the commotion about. I felt a pair of arms pull me into an embrace. The hug felt so warm and safe that I don't want to release.

"Are you alright?"

 He whispered, I nodded in his chest and he begins to rub my back for comfort. I recognized the voice, it was SungGyu's. He pulled me out of the hug. I saw that he had a worried expression. I looked over to Myungsoo to find jealousy in his eyes. His brown eyes once again changed colours. Brown chocolate orbs to blue icy ones, adding a cold feature to his appearance. I looked to sunggyu, his face went pale. I frowned a bit at his expression. I glance at his white shirt to find a fresh blood stain. It was too fresh to be from his wound. I looked back to sunggyu, i followed his glance and he was eyeing my neck. Touching my neck, i scrunched up when a pain sprang from my neck was released. I check my hand to only be covered in blood. Shokced and scared, I stood there staring at my hand. He then swiftly slips his hand away from my waist and takes off his shirt to reveal his 6 pack abs. He then places the clothing on my wound and applies pressure from keeping it from bleeding. Looked back at Myungsoo he went near the widows and investigate the scene. 

I looked back at Sunggyu. I felt my cheeks burning up on how close he was to my face. He so concentrated on treating my wound. I really appreciate it and kissed him on the cheeks. He was caught off guard but smiled when he knew what it meant for. 
When he was done, i held the cloth on my neck and proceed to walk where Myungsoo was with Sunggyu trailing behind me. I asked 

"Do you know who did this?"

He replied, with a stern look. He saw that the cloth that I was holding on my wound.

"No."

"Did find any-"

I was distracted from the blue glowing lights that was coming from the rock. I walked toward it to get a better look. But before i got a closer look at it. Myungsoo lift it and threw it out the widow. 

"You shouldn't have looked at that. "

Myungsoo snapped. I got a glimpse of it and was bewildered at the rock. The design... On the rock was so familiar. It's the same design on Myungsoo left back shoulder! I gasped in surprised, no wonder he didn’t let me see the rock he must be hiding something. I remembered when I accidently walked in on him when he was changing and I saw the tattoo on his back, I asked what on his back. He said it was a tattoo of scorpion. I looked back up at Myungsoo, with a angry expression. I asked in a demanding tone.

"How and why?"

As if he caught on to what i am saying. I spotted his mouth twitched as if hesitated to answer my question. 

"Watch out!"

I felt a pair of arm grab my waist and turned my body around. I heard the same loud noises, widow’s crashed, glasses falling. I was afraid of loud disturbing noises,  I would start to crying uncontrollably. I felt my tears pricking in. I snuggled against his chest for comfort. He tensed up and tightens his arms around me. 

This is when i realized how close I was to Sunggyu. My heart started to beat really fast and my stomach gaining butterflies. I ignored the feeling as to be not feeling this right now. I looked back to the widows; i saw Myungsoo throw up the same looking rock that was crashed in, in the air and punched it as it exploded into pieces. I and SungGyu okay maybe just me that gawked at what Myungsoo just did. Myungsoo walked to where I and SungGyu were. Myungsoo took me out of SungGyu's embrace and into his. One hand on my waist and the other patting my head.. He whispered everything is going to be alright no need to be afraid. I pushed him right off of me and scream with my tears running down my cheeks. Myungsoo, living together for as long as he came, he knew I was afraid of loud noises, and he also knew I would start sobbing and make a fit about it . But that's not the thing i was concerned about. It was him who I was concerned about. 

"Who are you...?"

His mouth twitched, hesitating to answer that question. All three of us snapped our heads at the shattered windows. I gasp when my eyes landed on a lady who was barefooted, with her long dirty hair covering her face, a scrunched body wearing a dirty red dress. She was very skinny, the sight just scares me. She walked in through the widows despite the class scraping her bare foot. 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo both walked in front of me, to protect me form that lady. I looked over to the crooked lady; she fell down on to the class covered floor. She called out my name. I shocked, how did she know my name? This made Sunggyu and Myungsoo both tense up. She called my name again. Her voice was very familiar. She called to me again. I just couldn't lay my finger on which it is, and then I realized it was my aunt! Wait wasn't she dead? How is she still alive? I responded to her call, she told me to come closer. I did as I told. Myungsoo grabbed my wrist, not approving for me to get close to her. He gave me a serious look, which I ignored and pushed his hands off of me. I looked at SungGyu he also had a serious face on.

"Guys, go back up stairs i have a lot to talk about with my aunt in privacy."

I demanded, Myugsoo looked like he was about to object but swallowed it down his mouth before walking up stairs with SungGyu trailing behind him. SungGyu had his worried face on, he was trying to tell me something with his expression. 

I didn’t care; I need to see my aunt. I quickly walk towards my aunt, When i saw them walk off to a hall in the pent floor. I crouch down to be the same level as my aunt. I started to heard soft sniffles coming from my aunt. Reaching for her chin, i lifted up her face to see how she looked like.

 

 

(If you skip this part there's a little summary after this so don't worry if you miss out on something...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My breathing became heavy. My heart drops at the sight. My so called "aunt" lunches towards me while squeezing my neck. Choking she wasn't my aunt. What scares me that most was her face. She wasn't my aunt! He eyes were glowing red while she had a big opening scar sliced down in her eye while her teeth were sharp and her lips, well...they were dripping with blood. She was screaming and like a lunatic. She was scaring the crap out of me. One word to describe her? that would be 'witch'. 

Choking the air out of me, i felt my vision blurred. Trying to scream for help. I ended up choking my throat. The witch shook my neck vigorously, my felt like it was going to snap. Can't get enough air, seconds my vision turned blurry. Life flashed before my eyes. It was only a matter of time before Myungsoo saves me. Next my hearing turned into ringing playing in my head like a broken record. 

Feeling the floor around me, i felt the glass that was shattered from the widows. I took a piece in my hands before using the rest of my strength. I jerked the piece of glass into her forehead making blood roll down that was in pressed into her forehead. I felt the grasp around my neck went tightens.  

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` (If you were  to skip this part... The aunt is actually not her anut. She is actually a witch which is choking Amber.)

 

 

 

I let out a loud scream letting Myungsoo know that I’m in trouble. The sight goes purple; the witch was still clinging on to my neck. I heard Myungsoo scream my name before I felt the tight grip around my neck disappear. I then felt a pair of lips brush on mine before blowing in to mine. But before I can take in the air, I fell into unconsciousness.

 

____

 

 

I woke up to be in my bed; ugh it was all a dream. Wow it fell so real, I actually felt the pain. I check my neck to only find a big white band aid tape on my neck. I looked around to find Myungsoo sleep aside on my bed. Looking at his face, he actually is really good looking. When we were little I always made fun of how he looked but now… Smiling at his sleeping face, I brushed some hair aside that fell down. Taken back, when his eyes pop open, a smile was planted on his face.


“You’re awake! How are you feeling?”


Myungsoo asks while he sits up while I was still lying in bed. He brings his hand up and brushes my hair, removing them out of my face. I frowned, at his words. Did I faint? Oh I remember now. That wasn’t a dream it was real. Remembering what happen yesterday, I looked at him, with tears in my eyes.


“Who are you? Who was that? Why was there a rock that looked exactly like your tattoo? Who was that lady?”


I asked him, frighten as my tears prickle in. He sat on the bed next to me before giving me a tight embrace.


“It’s okay, It’s over. I’m here.”


Hearing him say that my tears fell from my eyes. Wetting his clothes, we both pulled back when we heard someone cleared their throat.

" We have to get out of here, it not safe here. "

Wait! wait! SungGyu knew about this too? Wait why? Why do we have to leave? There was so much questions that i wanted to ask. 

"Should we bring her back to our world?

"It's the only way."

Looking for my chance to break in the conversation, i looked at Myungsoo and then at Sunggyu. 

"Wait! Wait! Don't i get a say in this?"

SungGyu and Myungsoo at each other before screaming.

"No!"

 

---

 

 

Wailing in their grasp, surprisingly they managed to throw me in the car. I asked them questions but everyone single one of them they said that i would understand later on. What was that suppose to mean!? Is there going to be more scary es like that? I cried out for my momma. Realization had hit me, what about my mom and little Dongwoo? But before i could jumps out of the car, i felt a pair of hands surround my waist pulling me towards him until I'm literally sitting on him. My back against his chest...I could feel his heavy breathing against my neck. I felt my heart racing to the roof as my hands to get shaky I screamed and wailed under his embrace asking all the questions, but all i got was the silent treatment.

Knowing they would be like that endlessly no matter how much questions i ask, he wounld stay quiet. Rather to waist my energy on screaming, SungGyu had finally packed the last thing they need before going in the car. SungGyu froze abit when he looks at me  sitting on top of Myungsoo. Myungsoo caught a him staring at him before he tights his embrace and nuzzles his nose in my neck before locking glaze at him. SungGyu shivers when he knew what the look meant. Myungsoo gives him 'Don't touch what belongs to me.' look. SungGyu smirks before siting in the driver seat and driving off. I looked at the widows to stare at the destroyed mansion, as we getting further and further. I turned my self to face Myungsoo's chest and scurry for him warmth making Myungsoo tight his embrace around me. SungGyu looks in the mirror and sees Myungsoo giving him a mocking smirk before shrugging at SungGyu with a innocent but evil grinned, making SungGyu jealous at how Myungsoo was holding me but he took off his mind and focused on driving.  I saw everything, they thinking i didnt know? I closed my eyes feeling them giving each other glares.

 

 

This...I knew this journey has just begun for all of us.

 

 

 

To Be continued

 

 


 

Ooh, so Amber does know... Yeah go Myungsoo! You better step up your game! Anyways i hope this chapter didn't scare you too much for those who had read the scary part ^^ll Who do ship more? GyuBer or MyungBer