Chapter 1: Goodbye

Do You Love Me?

Chapter one: Goodbye

 

 


I woke all drenched in sweat. Ugh...not this dream again. I've had the same dream for two weeks in a row. It been making me late for school ever since. My family have been very worried about me when my school called home saying i have been late for some time now. Well my parents mostly had work so they didn't have time to ask me. The person i really want avoid is my brother, Myungsoo. Well if he did ask me, i can't exactly remember my dream and it's probably ridiculous to believe.

 

Anyways, I was very excited for school since its the last day of school, i wanted to say goodbye to all my friends. I checked the clock to see 2:30 pm. I screamed and rushed into the washroom and took a small shower and dried my self off before putting on my uniform. I rushed outside and ran to school.

 

I rapidly ran inside the school and  abruptly stopped in front of my room. I caught my breath before i walked in the class. I apologize to the teacher for being late. I could tell he was very mad by the look of his ears, i knew he was trying too hard to not get me detention of the last day of school. I walked back to my usual seat and sat down. Ugh, great time for some lovely brother talk. Usually i would be happy for him to talk because he rarely talks these days but he keeps on asking me on for my safety, it gets rather annoying.

 

  There was repetitive tapping on my shoulders, i knew it was from my brother. I brushed off his tapping, but he kept on tapping. I finally gave up and faced him, giving him a cold look like he always does. 

 

"What?"

 

I angrily asked him. He ignored the tone in my voice and asks the same question. 

 

"Are you alright these days? You don't have weird dreams do you?"

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. How did he know about me having weird dreams? Is he stalking me? I but gave him my cold shoulder and for once i was actually trying to pay attention to the teacher. Too bad he sits beside me, i couldn't escape his annoyance. 

 

"Yah, stop ignoring me! Yah,yah,yah!"

 

He was really bugging me, anger was bubbling up in me. If he touches me once more, I'm afraid I'm going to lose it. He pokes me on the cheek. I screamed at him.

 

"Shut up!"

 

The whole class looked at us confusingly. Covering my face from embarrassment, i felt blood rushing to my face. The whole period, i sat there with my face being covered, it was the last period so i didn't care. I still didn't regret screaming at my brother, it did leave me in peace. 

 

The bell rings, my friends came up to me and give me big hugs. We said our finale goodbyes and they left to meet with their boyfriends. Realizing i have my own boyfriend to see. I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out. I was taken by surprise when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

 

I thought he was the creepy weirdo who was crushing on me, i was relieved when it was just Myungsoo. i was caught off guard when he pushed me against the wall, and place his hand over me and on the wall. My heart was racing when he leans in very close to my face. My hands were shaking as his eyes pierce through mine.  I was worried that my classmates were still in the room. The position we are look like we're about to kiss. I didn't want any one to misunderstood that we're couples, even though no one in this school knows we're siblings. I wriggled under his gaze.

 

  "What are you doing Myungsoo?"

 

I asked in stupefaction. 

 

"Answer me..."

 

He said in contemplative. He was serious, unlike before. I knew what he was talking about. 

 

"What?"

 

I mutter.

 

"I need to know, are you having dreams."

 

"Y..yes."

 

I stuttered. I looked at his eyes, and was stunned. The thing that caught me off guard was that his eyes were blue. But I thought I was hallucinating and ignored it. His gaze softens at my reply. 

 

"See that wasn't so bad was it?"

 

He chuckled and pinches my cheek.He left me agape on the wall and left the room.I snapped out my trance,remembering that my boyfriend is waiting for me at the front. I quickly grab my bag and left the room. I want to the front of the school and a big bright smile appeared on my face when I saw my boyfriend. I saw him chilling with his guy friends so I sneak up behind him and hug him from the back.

 

His friends left upon seeing me there to give us some space. He turned around and faced me and pulled me into an embrace. I immediately smiled when Sungyeol kissed my forehead. He cheerfully greeted me and Sungyeol then whispered. 

 

"I heard that you were late for the past week. Are you alright?"

 

Anger was bubbling up in me. Why is everyone so concerned about me? At the heat of the moment I snapped at him. 

 

'Why is everyone so concerned about me? i dont need you worries!"

 

I immediately regret for snapping at him when i saw his sorrowful expression. I pulled Sungyeol into a hug and kiss his nose. 

 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't to yell at you. I just got mad at the Heat of the moment. I know you worry about me and I appreciate-"

 

I was taken by surprise when Sungyeol pulled out of my hug. He sat down at the stairwells looking cheerless and dismal. I cursed myself for snapping at him to make him act like this. I sat beside him with a worried expression on my face. I took his hand in mine and apologize.

 

  "I'm sorry I didn't-"

 

I was cut off by him and he groaned before saying.

 

"It's not you it's me, I just feel like a bad boyfriend I can't help you with anything..."

 

I smiled at his response I pulled Sungyeol into a kiss before he could say anything else. He responded and slipped his hand around my back, pulling me closer to him I could feel him smiling into the kiss.  I slipped my hands around his neck playing with his hair, I pouted when Sungyeol pulled away. Smiling cheekily at me, I pinched his cheeks and said. 

 

"Your so childish."

 

"Yah!"

 

He scream before tickling.

 

  "Who's childish now? I'm not childish."

 

I screamed stop in between my laughs. I flinched anytime he tickles me. He then said while laughing.

 

  "take it by then I'll stop tickling you."

 

"Ok! Ok!"

 

I scream while i pit my hands in the air as i surrender. laughing my off he stop tickling me as i got off of him and stood in front of Sungyeol. Waiting for me to take what I said back but he immediately frowned when i didn't fulfill his wish. 

 

"Childish Yeol!"

 

"Yah!"

 

He shouted as i ran away from him. Calling him a choding. Sungyeol ran towards me trying to make me stop saying that. He caught up to me and pulled me back by embracing my waist. He then lifted me up and twirled me twice around. I let out a playful scream. Putting me back down, he pouted.

 

  "I'm not childish!"

 

i laughed at his cute angry expression. I reassured him and said before leaning for a kiss.

 

  "Of course your not, your my manly boyfriend."

 

i leaned in and pecked his lips. A smile forms when he heard my comment. He took my hand in his hand as we started to walk towards my home while talking about our day.  I was disappointed when we were getting near my house. We walked to my driveway, he then pull me around to face him. I saw his face with a nervous smile. He took both of my hands swinging it side to side while he looked at the ground smiling. I raised an eyebrow at his actions. He looked so cute and shy at the same time. 

 

"Amber... You know Stoneybrook beach?"

 

He asked, still looking at the ground. 

 

 

"Yeah that's the biggest and prettiest beach in korea. Why?"

 

I asked confusingly. He finally looked me in the eye before cheerfully asked me. 

 

"Well my family is going there this summer and my mom was wondering if you would like to come with us. No pressure, if you have somewhere to go it's okay."

 

I wanted to go but i knew my family was going to Korea. I know the beach is in the around the same city, but i was told we had some business to take care of. I felt devastated when i had to reject his offer. I didn't say anything, i looked to the ground with a sad expression. He saw my expression fell and knew what the answer was. 

 

"Ayyy It's okay...No need to be sad... I like it when you smile...smile!"

 

I looked up to see him smile in pain.

 

  "Next time..."

 

I said to cover up the disappointment. 

 

"Yeah maybe. I guess this is goodbye then."

 

Seeing his eyes water, Sungyeol was about to break into tears. Leaning in to peck his cheeks, Sungyeol pull me into a passionate kiss. He pulled me closer to his body while I tighten my embrace around his neck. I could feel how emotional this kiss was. This is our last kiss before 2 months of summer. He then pulled away, he had some tears rolled down his cheeks. I caressed his cheeks and wiped the tears away. He kissed my forehead before leaving. I watched him from afar. I chuckled at him when he waves at me while jumping backwards . Only to trip over and does a summersault. He gets up and says he's okay before disappearing in the streets. 

 

 

 

I'm sure i am going to miss him.

 

 

Goodbye Yeol.

 

 

 

 

To be continued