Chapter 4: Weird

Do You Love Me?

Do You Love Me? Chapter 4: Weird

 

 


 

I was really surprised, thinking that he might be a ert. I flinched at every steps he takes. This doesn't look good at all. I'm stuck in a room with a boy who just locked the door. I kept on crawling back until my back hit the bed. Clutching the fabric of the sheets. He had a irritated expression on his face. 

"Why are you here? Don't you know about privacy? Ugh!? Don't tell anyone about this, got it?"

I didn't say anything. I looked straight into his eyes. He avoids my eye contact.

"I like your voice."

I suddenly blurted out. A confused look configures on his faces. Oh god this is so embarrassing, why did i say that?

"Huh?"

He asked in a confused tone. 

"I mean u your singing."

I said as i smile at him. 

"Your voice is gentle and smooth. Why you did you make this song? From the lyrics is it for your crush?"

I could tell SungGyu was embarrassed. 

It's okay. You don't have to tell me. It's weird to tell strangers secrets i know..."

Sitting there on the floor, uneasy. I glanced over to his face, I wanted to leave the room since the embarrassment was killing me. I decide not to say anything when he had a serious think face on with his head tilted to the side. He looked really adorable. 

"Wait, can you keep a secret?"

He blurted, out of the middle of the blue. A confused expression was planted on my face. Comprehending what was going on. I immediately reply. 

"Of course."

"I had a crush on my best friend ever since we're a kid. We are very close. Every time we go hang out people say we look cute or, a couple. Few months ago, I hinted her I had a crush on her. By writing a card saying I love you want to go to the prom together. I'll meet you at at rosevel buffet. But she never came. The next day, I went to school i saw her with another boy holding hands. At the time I knew she didn't get the card. "

Aw... I felt bad for the guy, he must be really sad, some how i have a urge to comfort him but i restrained myself. 

"Aw. "

I said as I suddenly hugged him which caught him off guard so did i. I pulled away feeling blood rushin to my cheeks. He continued while he blushed

She and her boyfriend broke up. So I wrote a song to sing to her as my confession. Today I'm meeting her at the beach we are going. Hey wanna listen to the song? Tell me if it's good or not. 

He sang the song. He looked so passionate, the girl must be so lucky. I found myself staring at him, tensely. There was faint yelles in the hall way making SungGyu stop singing. We both stared at the door weirdly feeling something was going to pop up. There was more faint screams until the door whips open. It was Myungsoo . Myungsoo face wasn't happy. Maybe a little jealous. I don't know. 

"Let's go or we going to be late. "

Myungsoo screamed at the door. 

Wait what? Late for what?

I questioned.

"Where are we going?"

Myungsoo glared at me making me feel uncomfortable. I could tell that he was very annoyed. 

"We're going to the beach. Everyone is done packing, their waiting for you, llama. Now hurry up!"

I got up from his bed and bowed to sungGyu before saying. 

"Good luck. "

"I'm Sunggyu, u?"

He greeted. 

"Amber"

Then I left the door. 

"Hurry up! "

Myungsoo said as if he was mad.

"Geez, don't be so angry."

 Then he walked down the stair. I pack all my stuff in my back pack. They pull all the stuff in the car and got in. When we are almost there, i read a sign it said “Westbrook beach." Westbrook beach? Isn't this the beach that SungYeol wanted me to go? My heart was pumping faster and faster I was really scared. 

We got out of the car while i was still sitting in the car. I was worried that Sungyeol might be at the beach. It has been 3 days so don't worry, he won't be here for 3days to wait for you right? Myungsoo knock on the window. 

Are you okay Amber?

He asked with a worried face. I chuckled at his expression. 

I'm okay oppa

I chuckled and got out of the car. He had big bright smile on his face. He likes it when i call him oppa i don't know why. I grabbed my bag and swung it around my back which made me fall back. Luckily, Myungsoo was there to catch me. I could feel his breath under my skin. I felt like my stomach had millions of butterfly's flying in my stomach, a weird feeling. 

"Thanks."

I said as I left. I quickly went to the change room and changed in to a black two piece bikini. I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find my white shirt. I slipped it on and grabbed my things and left. Walking back to the beach when I heard a familiar voice. I saw sunggyu! He was singing to his crush. She was so pretty! Sunggyu was singing so passionately, I could tell that this confession means a lot to him. 

"Stop! Stop it!"

The girl yelled

"How annoying!"

She yelled again. I frowned a bit at her unpleasant comments. What a pity, such a pretty face but with a stingy personality. Sunggyu was shocked. 

"W-What?"

He looked so lost and confused and hurt like a puppy lost his owner. I felt like hugging him and protecting him from that girl. 

"Your singing ! Tell me what you want I don't have all day!!"

She scowls. Sunggyu was ready to cry. 

"I like you..."

Sunggyu confessed like he had no confidence. The girl had a disgusted face. 

"Like my ! I would never date someone as ugly as you! No one will date you! You look like your gay!"

I came up and slapped her. 

"Yeah coming from someone who is really ugly."

I protested, i looked at sunggyu, sunggyu looked right straight to my eyes. When she was about to protest, I cut her off. 

"Oh, about your last stupid remark, I would date him, any girl would. But not you cause your cheap."

She slapped me, I gawked at her actions.

"…"

She what?! She called me a what?! I was about to slap her, I felt a hand grip on my launching hand. It was sunggyu, i was shocked at his actions. I saw the girl smirk and stuck her tongue at me. 

"Let go of me!"

I yelled. 

"Would you stop if i let go?"

He yelled back.

"Yes..."

When he let go of his hands, i used my chance to slap her. But his reflexes were faster then mine. He caught my hand before i can and push me back. I fell flat on my while the '' was laughing at me. I felt my tears pricking in. No i can't cry... I feel pathetic. 

"Aw you're so cute! Next time you should just be quiet, and mind your own business and don't embarrass yourself little girl."

She laughed and left. Anger was bubbling inside of me. Wanting to punch her for hurting SungGyu and slapping me and calling me a . But not with SungGyu around, he will just be her shield. I notice Sunggyu was still standing there looking at me with those small eyes. Thinking that he would help me up, no i was wrong. He left without a sound or hesitation. 

I was so angry that i can burst right now. I tried to get up and confront with Mr Kim SungGyu, but I fell back down. There was pain rising from my right ankle. Ah...! Great i sprained my ankle. I called Myungsoo oppa to come and help me.

"You what!"

Myungsoo yelled through the phone.

"I just sprained my ankle."

I tried to calm him down. 

"If it was 'JUST' a sprained ankle why are you calling me?"

He commented.

"OPPA! I can't walk!"

I yelled. I was sitting at the same spot for 25minutes trying to get help from my stupid brother.

"Okay...okay! I'm coming!"

 


 

"Woah, noona what happened to you?"

Dongwoo asked as he ran to me and hugged my legs. I bent down despite the pain from my ankle. I kissed his forehead and I told him i was fine. He nodded, relieve that im not hurt. He ran back to where my mom was with a big small on his face. Knowing that Sunggyu is here, i wanted to go home.

"I want to go back to the mansion. I need to rest. Can you drive me home Oppa?”

I asked, he did seem a bit annoyed but he nodded. We walked to the van with Myungsoo supporting my right side. His hand was on my waist while his free hand was gripping on my right hand. I screamed the top of my lungs when he releases his grip on me. He supported me when I was about to fall. I playful hit him which made him laugh. He pokes my nose and says.

“You’re so adorable!”

I blushed at his comment. I caught him staring at me and I stared back. If people were walking by us they would think we are a couple. I wanted to break the eye contact but for some reason I didn’t. I was lost in his stare. Myungsoo started to lean in closer to my face. I felt my stomach twist. For some reason I was getting nervous and scared. Why is Myungsoo leaning like trying to kiss me? Is actually going to kiss me? Isn’t that illegal for siblings to do that? Why do I always feel warm and fuzzy when we make contact? Do I love him? Sure, he is my brother. But that way? Just plain weird.

We broke the contact when we heard a mere cough. It was SungGyu, he staring at us like we’re crazy. Of course, you don’t see siblings trying to kiss each other every day. But I was still mad at SungGyu for helping that girl and pushing me down like that. All three of us were standing there, staring at each other awkwardly. Myungsoo was still supporting me. Before Sunggyu could ask, Myungsoo cut him off.

“You’re going home too? Great! Drive Amber too!”
Myungsoo must’ve have caught that SungGyu was holding car keys as figured that he is going home. But before SungGyu could protest, Myungsoo suddenly carried me and put me in SungGyu’s passenger seat and put my seatbelt in all one smooth motion. He left the parking lot in a flash. I looked at the beach where Myungsoo had disappeared into. SungGyu got in the car and asked.

“Where do you want to go…?

I suddenly got annoyed at his comment and raised my voice at him.

“No, SungGyu…I want to go to the club and dance until my sprained ankle breaks!”

SungGyu hinted the sarcasms in my words and his small eyes went wide.

“What?”

He questioned. I was too tired to explain.

“I  just want to go home.”

“NO, I did-“

I cut him off and said.

“If you don’t drive me home this instant, I will walk with my sprained ankle to a bus station and bus home!”

He looked like he was about to protest but gave up and started the engine.

 

 

To be continued

 

 


Please Comment and subscribe. :3