Chapter 3: Trouble

Do You Love Me?

Do you Love Me?:Trouble

 

 


 

I trailed behind Myungsoo, i was in awe at how beautiful the sunset looks like. Since the mansion was almost entirely class i could see through the house. We walked in the glass like mansion. We stopped in the living room. 
 


"Your rooms are in the third floor, that whole floor is yours. Erm... One of you guys have to sleep in the penthouse will anyone do?"



I love sleeping in the top floor, so i volunteered. My uncle smiled and told us to make your self at home before leaving the mansion with my mom, probably some business matter. I sighed at my mom for being so hard working. 



I hurry and walked to the pent floor to released all my stuff and got to the beach. I reached the pent house level there was a maid on the level and greeted me. 
 


"Welcome! Miss Liu you walked really fast! Anyway you room is this way." 
 


She lead me to my room. On the way, i saw a room with it's door close. Wondering what is in there, i bumped in to the maid. 
 


"I'm so sorry!
 


I apologized. The maid had a smile on her face and told me not to worry about it. 
 


"Thank you."
 


I said, i released my luggage and jumped into the bed. 
 


"You need anything feel free to call me. And there is a swimming pool the main floor and a sauna in the second floor and as you saw there is a private small beach in the back. If you feeling hungry you can ask our chef or inform me. Enjoy your vacation Miss Liu."
 


The maid informed and left the room. I sprawled all over the bed, i realized that i was missing my bag. Myungsoo has it! When i was about to run out the door, when Myungsoo opened the door breathing heavily on the door. He threw my bag on the floor while staring at me tensely.
 


"Did you have to walk so fast? You could've waited for me. "
 


He tiredly said while still leaning on the door. The maid then walked in the door, she had a towel in her hands. 
 


"Miss Liu, sorry to bother you but I brought-"
 


She look at Myungsoo who leaning on the door still breathing heavily. Something tells me that they know each other by the look of her face. I saw the maid hesitates on talking to him. Myungsoo looks at the maid, and she brightens up. Myungsoo quickly looks away, and leaves the room. The maid follows, without leaving the towel. Something is really off, i knocked the feeling off and wanting to visit the beach. I quickly grab my iPod from my bag and left the room. 
 

---

 

I walked along the side of beach, the water washes along over my feet. Even though the sunset has set, the beach was still beautiful as ever. I looked back at the trail, i saw all my foot prints imprinted in the sand. I smile at the scene, i took a picture of the foot prints. I can't wait to show it to Myungsoo, i knew he loved to take pictures. 

 

I sat down on the sand, admiring the the the beach. There was barking from afar, looking around i squinted at a small dog like figure. My eyes widens, when i realized that it was running towards me,fast! Panicked, yeah that's how i feel. The dog jumped on me before i could get up. 

 

I thought it would bite off my face, i tried swatting it away. It started to growl... i screamed. 
 


---
 


I opened my eyes, there was some fluids on my face. Feeling my trying to find the wound that was leaking the fluid. Surprised that there was no wounds on my face. The little attacker was wailing his furry chocolate brown tail and his tongue is sticking out, breathing really fast. 
 


"Wah... You scared me little guy."
 


I sat up slowly rising my hand up above his little head before giving it a good rub. The dog jumped happily and my face. I heard a faint yell back at the house. The yell got louder and louder. The dog hyped up and twirled around before a guy with small eyes. So small it looks like and orange hair couch down and hugged the dog. Dumbfounded, sitting there watching the man act like a adorable kid who just got a new dog. Laughing when the dog starts him. He probably didn't notice me, i slowly got up not wanting to ruin their moment. 

 

"Hey! Thanks for not hurting Canyon."

 

His comment confused me, i turned around, he probably saw the look on my face. He chuckled which confused me even more. 

 

"Well y-you see...uh C-Canyon..."

 

The man kept on stuttering, scratching his head, he looked like he was shy. I raised my eyebrows, who was Canyon?

 

"Who's Canyon?"

 

I questioned without blinking. 

 

"O-oh my dog!"

 

He exclaimed. 

 

"Ahhh..."

 

I said as i understood what he meant. Closely looking at the man, he looks familiar from somewhere, but where? 

 

"Do i know you?"

 

He quickly took off his classes, as nervous smile appeared on his face. It was Kim SungGyu! I got a clear look at facial appearance. He looks really handsome and i started to blush at how he tensely staring at me. 

 

"Oh... Okay see you around." 


 

I quickly walked the way back to the mansion. It was half past 10. I was feeling tired, wanting to take a shower before going to bed. I reached the balcony of the mansion, i walked over to the back door, when something had caught my view over at the right side of the balcony. Two bodies were mingling with each other, i thought that were fighting. So i quickly ran to them trying to stop, i immediately froze on the spot. My heart started to feel pain, it wasn't physical but emotional. I quickly left the area before i could hear anymore. 
 


---


 

"The royal baby has been born!"

 

Not this dream again...Wait this is different... Why was there wolves in front of me. They aren't going to eat me right? What is happening!? I was being carried...i froze when I saw the person who carried me. Why was my mom there? Why did she kiss the man that was carrying me? The man's face was blurry i couldn't tell who it was.

 

"Isn't she cute 'Kim Taekyeon?"

 

My mom asked while pinching my cheeks. Kim Taekyeon? My uncle?! Why is he carrying me? Where is my dad? This is a dream...This is a dream but why does this feel so all so real.
 


"She is totally adorable. Thanks for having this child with me."
 


My mom immediately smiled and pecked his lips. Then we heard screams from the distance. My mom and the man smiles disappear. Then i had distant call like a horn, like a trouble call. The man whispered something to my mom. She looked so displeased at what he had whispered. She was ready to bursted in tears. 
 


"Be strong honey, I'll find you after this i send you three of my most trustworthy and strongest men to protect you and mostly the baby. Now go!"

 

I cringed when the man has kissed me he then passed me over to my mom who was balling out tears. I heard the man yell. 

 

"MYUNG-"

 
---


"Wake up!"

 

Jolted awake at the yelled, i was sitting up still with my eyes closed.

 

" Hurry and wake up!"

 

The voice screamed once more, getting irritated. Droopy opening my eyelids, i twitched at the pain. Rubbing my eyes, hoping it would ease the pain. With one eye closed, i looked at the person giving her a death glare. 

 

"I forgot to bring your towel yesterday, so here it is!"

 

She informed with an impolite tone. The maid walked up to my bed and threw the towel in my face. I gasped in surprised, and i pulled the towel off my face. 

 

"I get it. If you don't want to serve me, I don't mind. Don't have to be so rude about it."

 

The maid snickered, this maid was getting on my nerves. What is her problem? When both of my eyes are clearer i looked up to her to see her smirk, it seem like a devious, evil, scary smirk. The weird thing was that... Can ears like shake? Cause i swear that i saw her ears shake. We stood in awkward silence well i was sitting. I jumped back abruptly with my eyes widen in shock. She kicks up her left foot up and steps on my bed. 

 

She grabs onto my collar, and whispers in a threatening tone. 

 

"Back away from him..."

 

"Who...? Myungsoo?"

 

I laughed, why would I like my own brother!? That's illegal. 

 

"Look He's all yours, i don't like him. He is my brother after all and where did you get that idea from? Now this is all cleared up, can you let got of me?"

 



The maid smirked, something tells me that she had planned this out but for what? She seems evil. Gripping on my collar, i tired pulling her hands off of me. 



I whipped my head at the door when i head a loud bang on the door. The door was open so it wasn't possible that someone knocked on the door. There was something on the floor, it was someone shoe, is someone standing there. I tired to get a closer look, but the maid block my entire view. I pushed her aside, to the shoe at the door. When the shore is gone, i felt disappointed. I swore it was Myungsoo's shoe, Oh no! He heard what i have said. Wait, why do i care? Ugh... Why do i feel all disappointed that he heard our conversation?


 

The maid sasses me like 'Oh No You Didn't'. I thought when she was going to punch me, she just snaps in my face and walks out like a diva. What the heck just happened? I sat in my bed like a lunatic with my mouth hanging open. 

 



---



I dried my self off, and threw on my clothes. I decide to let my hair to air dry and walked out of the washroom. Walking down the hall, that same room had caught my attention. Why was it always closed? Is it some top secret room? Or...or maybe my uncle is a spy? I dropped all of the thoughts when i heard guitar strumming coming from the room. Looking at the door more close and focusing my sense on the room. Soon, i realized that the door was left open. I immediately froze on the spot when i heard singing from the room. Melting from his voice, i walked closer to the door to hear his voice more clearly. His voice sprang in my ears like a melody. Wanting to see who was singing, i slightly open the door a little to see who was behind the voice.

 

When i couldn't see him in the little crack of the door, i pushed it slightly a bit more. I saw his feet which led me to push the door more. Disappoint when I saw no one there, then i again i thought i was delusional. I leaned on to the door knob thinking that i was becoming crazy these days. Thinking if i should see a therapist, i was pulled forward when the door was whipped open. I slipped down the floor, i looked up to him. I was widen in shock, i knew he lived up here, moreover to sing too? i was in a daze, having a lot of questions in my mind. He looked somewhat angry, he was squinting, i don't think he has eyes, does he? Mentally laughing, i was taken back when he abruptly crouches down. He grabs a hold of my hands, and pulled me up and pushed me into his room and shuts the door and locks it. 
 

I think I'm in deep trouble...
 

 

This doesn't look good at all...
 

 

To be continued 
 

 


Please Comment ans subscribe :)