SMTOWN

Brain and Heart

Tae Min brings Jong In to a very enormous and grand building which is namely SM Entertainment.

Jong In asks, “What is this place?”

“This is the building and the landmark of SM Entertainment where I work as a member of SHINee. There will be a place that fits in for you.”

A man runs down the stairways simultaneously while yelling Tae Min’s name out loud.

“Mister Tae Min! How many times do I need to tell you not to stay out in this time? It’s two over midnight!!”

“Pleasee, handsome.. Tahanbonman!! I promise it won’t ever happen again. Ever. Kays?”

He pouts with an innocent face to him that he probably melts for Tae Min in no time.

“Okay. This is the last warning for you. And don’t you ever do that face to impress me, AGAIN!” “Arraseo-yo, hyung..”

Jong In whispers in Tae Min’s ear, “Who is that stodgy guy with that weird face?”

Tae Min can’t help, but burst out in laughter.

“That stodgy and weird guy you are talking about is our group’s manager! Haha.”

Walking along the corridor laughing, they come to a door with a wooden craving on it. Tae Min gives a gentle knock. A sweet voice replies from the inside and allows them to go in.

The lady gives her back. A very soft sound of flipping the office documents is perfectly gentle. Awkwardness takes over the room for a few seconds.

Tae Min starts the conversation.

“Madam. I wonder if you have read the information I sent to you with fax. So, can you make him a trainee together with the other trainees regarded as future EXO’s members?”

“Well, it’s not a big dare as he is gifted with his features. Well…”

She silences for a couple of minutes.

“Umm.. He can be the visual, and you can help him with some moves as you’re the dancing machine. And yeah, the power of teleportation is valid at this time. He will maintain the teleportation power. Tae Min-shi?? Do you have any schedule today?”

“Probably free of all.”

“Then, I think you can show him around the building and the dormitories and explain him about the regulations needed to take care of. Now, you may leave.”


A/N: Annyeong~ I know that the start is dark, but later, it'll become warmer and lighter as the atmosphere changed. Jong In was harsh in the beginning, but later, he'll transform into a nice and good guy, apparently of the caring surrounding. Hope you enjoy~ :B