Kai

Brain and Heart

A man in his middle 30s came into the room with a glare of suprise at the messed up situation. Although it was probably a daily routine of EXO-K, he was mad at them all over again and again every time he saw them.

He screamed out loud on top of his voice. The room immediately turned out to be safe and sound(even though they were not probably paying respect to him, it was to pay him a few moments to get himself saturated from the solution).

He was planning to start on a normal lecture on the members, before he noticed a new-faced stranger and TaeMin, in the room.

He provided a greeting to TaeMin, and stared at Jong In for a few seconds. Then he revealed his role in this own lot of stupid business with those dull ones.

"Annyeong. I am the manager here. EXO-K's. The name is Seung Hwan. You can call me hyung. So, what's your name? Ah.. You don't need to speak up. Kai, is it? So, you're the visual here with your gift certificate for your face. How are you going here? Going well, eh? No worries. You'll find life here pretty tame after your home. I can gurantee it."

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung. My name is Jong In. Kim Jong In. Not Kai. Yeahh. My role is as a visual."

"Anni. Your name is Kim Jong In. That's right and the truth to be revealed. But, your stage name is KAI. And throughout your celebrity carrier, your name is Kai. You're going to be sharing room with D.O., the cleanest member of the group. You might feel bad about it. But, he really cooks well, and you are going to get to eat his food most among that of the whole group's cooking. He has the habit of humming songs, so you camouflage really well with him to survive in the same room. Okay? Well, enough about your roommate. You better get close to him yourself really well onwards."

"Ummm. Arraseoyo~"


A/N: Hi again, everyone! Floramaknae~ Thanks for the name of the manager. By the way, I would like to advertise you guys about my 2nd fanfic, "Arabesque". Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/519367 Thank you~ Comments are willingly welcomed. xD