What are you going to do?

Brain and Heart

Jong In and Tae Min are out of the CEO’s room. Jong In isn’t satisfied for their decision.

“Ebayo. Thank you for helping me, but what are you guys to decide me, my life and my future? I didn’t know a single part of the plan, but being a puppet in your play. Now what? Oh yeah. I don’t need to blubber a word with you. The one with the highest rank here is the CEO, right? Okay. I’ll tell her right now to change her decision and that everything is a lie and that me, myself didn’t know anything about this whole lot and the fax and what you guys were talking about me and the EXO and the  teleportation thing. I don’t need your help, and I am not going to be the visual or somewhat!”

Jong In tries to walk in the room.

But, Tae Min stops him.

“Is this what you really think is right? Do you think that it is the best way? Do you think that you can overcome the problems you are facing right now with any stable job? Do you think that those gangsters will give up chasing after you if they don’t get any cash? Do you think that you can be relaxed and comforted if you are tied with those ropes in your life? Are you stuck in those questions?"

"No, you aren’t yet. Why? It is because there are several more question marks in your life! You can do something. You can try something. Everyone is born to be something. It’s not a problem whether you’re an orphan or whatsoever. It’s not a matter even if everyone ignores you. Nothing’s impossible. Okay?"

"Everyone has their own chance and life. And it is up to their decision on how the result is going to be. You shouldn’t be staying so priceless. Everyone has their own value. You too, you have your own value. It’s just that you can’t see it because your eyes are in dark.”

Jong In remains cool with thoughts in his mind.

Tae Min asks, “So, what are you going to do? Be a future member of EXO, or be a useless runaway on the dirty streets?”


A/N: I would like to apologize to the readers because this chapter turned out to be a mess, describing the quarrel between Tae Min and Jong In. But somehow, it'll be effective as a result in the reading. I guess so. Thank you. I don't know whether you guys are tired of my "Thank You"s, but it's the only way to show you guys my pleasure.