EXO-K

Brain and Heart

“I’m sorry. And thank you.”

“Okay…So??”

“Ummm..”

The situation was awkward as shyness invaded the place. For a moment, the hall was far too silent that every single word from the rooms could be heard. Finally, Jong In started the conversation.

“Yep.. I think the CEO told you to show me around. So, yeah, why don’t you lead the way to the designated place?”

“Arraseoyo, Jong In-shii”, said Tae Min in a mocking tone.

They talked nonsense until they reached to a room. Tae Min entered in a surprise.

“Okay, so everybody, what’s up?? How are you guys doing? Well?”

Although Tae Min ought to surprise the trainees, no one seemed tuned.

“Annyeonghaseyo, yorobun. Gyaega Kim Jong In eimida. Dowajuseyo.”

They didn’t pay much attention but they probably glanced. They could not escape from the fact that he really was super cool and handsome guy in his 20s. Suho stood up and approached to Jong In.

“Jong In, is it?”

“Masimida.”

“Annyeong. I’m Suho and I’m the guardian of EXO-K. Well, probably it means that I’m the group leader.”

“Nae.. Gyal butakhamida, hyung.”

“Guys, he’s going to be our buddy now. So, we need to get close to each other. Come on! Introduce yourselves!”

Sehun hugged him from the back.

“Yo, dude. How chu doing, mann? I’m Sehun. Yea.. S.E.H.U.N. I guess I am no longer going to be the youngest. You’re going to achieve the position of a *Maknae* which is a very difficult thing that no one else, BUT, you, can achieve.”

Tae Min clustered and whispered into Sehun’s ears.

“He’s older than you.” Sehun turned like nothing happened. D.O. boasted himself.

“I’m the owner of the angel’s voice…” He stretched his tone.

Baekhyun shuddered as he was making a dork face at D.O.

“Watch your words, sir.”

“I’ve never heard of Bacon speaking.” Chanyeol just made a way through the fight between the two voices. He just made a short introduction.

“Hi. I’m Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi.” Tae Min tried to stop the noise pollution.

“Okay Okay. Don’t you guys feel ashamed? There’s a new member who just joined in and you guys are showing how noisy and nosy you guys can be.”

Sehun said, “Pfffft. It’s not a problem. He’s our buddy now, right? He’s also satisfied and enjoyed in this condition!! Everybody, make some noise!!”

Not in a longer time, Jong In was into them, and started to act like a former EXO member. Tae Min blubbered himself.

“This is just only EXO-K yet. EXO-M still haven’t involved yet..”

*Sighs.*


A/N: I'm so sorry guys.. For my late update. I hope you enjoy it. :) Despite the school lessons, I'll really try hard to pay more attention and focus on this fanfic too. Thank you very much~