Roommates

Brain and Heart

Being roommates, Kai got closer with D.O. in no longer time through his sense of instincts and collections of researches. He got to know that D.O.'s the cleanest member in EXO-K.

Being a reciprocal of the lazy Kai, he sometimes found it really difficult. He attended and learned at many vocal classes even before after passing the SMTown's audition in 2010.

Despite his dream of being a world-wide celebrity, he also has interests in becoming a famous chefs serving his customers with best meals. His food was mouth-watering and appetizing that the members in EXO-K, even the Guardian Suho, falls for D.O.(apparently, they fall for his food, not D.O.).

His motto is “Be Number One…”.

Being a very quiet person in EXO-K, compared to the other lousy and noisy members, D.O. likes to hum songs. And he even does beat boxing sometimes. Yoo Young Jin is one of his inspired example among those in the composing field.

He is really family oriented, good at organizing and and picks up after them whenever they made mistakes. He is able to catch even the littlest things in the home.

He looks cute, but he’s deep on the inside.

It was not only Kai who got to learn fast about his roommate. D.O. was also clever enough to get through the situation.

Being a newbie, Kai likes to be bossy, which proved that he was not a hard person to get along with.

He's a game addict and really fond of them. A lost in a game would really matter for him. 

D.O. got to know that his ideal type is some girl like Han Yesul as he has got a lot of photos similar to Han Yesul in his photo gallery. 

He is kind and warm and he treats everyone well. But, he has some difficulties in expressing and confessing his feelings.

He bites his lips when he gets into a stiff situation(apparently, almost everytime. it's a habit).

He loves weariing T-shirts with characters on them, which proved that he is still childish.


A/N: This chapter is about introducing the roommates' characteristics and personalities. Credits go to http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/boy-groups/exo-k-profile/ There will be a few more of sort of this chapter in the upcoming ones. Mirang~ ^^ Thanks for subscribing my story: Angelie23*, ohmybunnies, LoveNeedsSpark, kyungseok, Ashley12140, htethnin, floramaknae, CubeLoverNaeun, boremir, Hyo231, naeunbunny, PinkBerries, catherine123 and FiffteenOctBaby. Please continue to support me!! :)