THE CLOVER SUNSHINE

Brain and Heart

His heart’s beating in a very fast rhythm. His run along the path has brought him to the darkest corner of the road.

Silence has occupied the trembling situation with the cold, shivering wind which gives goose bumps to him.

A gang of five runs the opposite direction in violence. In a sudden, one of them turns back to have a peep as he heard a move behind. He almost sees him.

Suddenly, somebody pull the guy who is definitely going to get captured, from the back. He tries to scream.

The stranger from the dark closes his nerves. He faints for a short period.

He’s back into his foot. He sees himself on a bench under a fade shudder of light.

Beside him is a man he had never seen. The man gives a warm smile to him. He has never received such a smile for 13 years, since him being an orphan, with his parents leaving him alone from the entire shocking car accident. He repays him a smile; a cold smile without any happiness.

The man says, “Jong In, I don’t know what kind of obstacles are in your way, but, instead of getting over this alone, why do we not overcome this together hand in hand?”

He is surprised. How come he knows his name?

“Annyeonghaseyo. But, how do you know my name?”

“Ahh.. Miranghae, Jong In-shi. I am Tae Min from SM Entertainment, probably the maknae of SHINee. And I give a peep into your wallet where I came to see your national identity card. Hope you won’t be mad. So, may I help you?”

“Help me what?” “To get over those guys who were chasing you the moment before.”

“It’s okay. Anyway, you won’t be able to help me too. You better give up before you get hurt.” “Just trust me and everything will be in order.”

Tae Min asks Jong In for a hand. Jong In finally takes his hand, which he never knew that it would be a mystery hand which will bring him the clover sunshine of his life.


A/N: Hi everyone! I know that the story is not going to be interesting yet. But it is just the beginning. It has a long way to reach the , and my updates will be slow(about 2 chapters for minimum of a week), as school lessons are stressing me out, and I need to maintain my good marks. So, miranghae. Kurom, gamsahaeyo~ :D Please support me as much as you can..