The Prank

Our Everything, Devil Sister

(Author Pov)

 

Ayden was about to enter his bathroom but suddenly he fell on the floor.

 

Ayden: What the-- ZYANA!! 

 

He fell because of some liquid on the floor and on the other room.

 

Cyrus was about to sleep and suddenly he feel something on his back crawling.

 

Cyrus: Oh my god, IT'S A SPIDER!!! ZYANA!!!

 

He jump higher to get rid of the spider on his back and on the living room. Ezra was watching his favorite movie, he was on his favorite part suddenly the TV was off.

 

Ezra: No! NO! NOOOO! It was the best part! Come on turn on! Co-- Oh no! ZYANA!!!

 

He keeps tapping the flat TV and on Guy bathroom. He was showering and suddenly the water turn off but still his shampoo still on his head and coming off to his eyes.

 

Guy: AHHHH!! My eyes! My eyes! WATER! Wa- ZYANA!!!

 

(Ezra Pov)

 

After all that accident happened last night, we are here in Zyana room and standing in front of here.

 

Ayden: Zyana, you should respect us a little bit and your not a child any more to play those prank on us.

 

Zyana: Whatever.

 

Cyrus: Come on little sis, it's been 2 years and you still can't forget we have.

 

Zyana: Yep, you left me alone on that stupid mansion and adopt to those wild idiot uncles.

 

Ayden: I need to help our family business in Philippines Zyana and this is also a promise for our parents.

 

Zyana: You should bring then, so that I can also help.

 

Ezra: Zyana, your still 7 years old in that time and we can't let you handle those things.

 

Zyana: Why is it? It's just business and etc.

 

Guy: Pretty one, this business was being handle by dad... he didn't even be with us because of this and now if we just let go it... it's just like we're letting go dad dreams.

 

Zyana: Then you also let go of your everything than your dreams.

 

Ayden: Baby sis... yes, your are our everything but after this dream... we came to get our everything back.

 

Zyana: When?

 

Ayden: After our relatives would be satisfy on us.

 

Zyana: They would never be, they hated me so much and treated me like nobody else.

 

Ayden: What?! Those people-- I would never letting go of it.

 

Zyana: Stop it, it's not working for me.

 

Cyrus: Tell us, who is this people your talking about?

 

Zyana: Who adopted all of you.

 

Ezra: Really? I didn't think that Bella do that thing.

 

Zyana: Not there daughters and sons! I mean those who stand as your mother and father.

 

Guy: Yes, sometimes I heard them talking about this name... Yana.

 

Zyana: That's me.

 

Cyrus: So... they doing this to our little one, I do everything to revenge and forget what they do to this 5 years.

 

Ayden: Me also, aunty promise me that Zyana will be alright to our uncles but then she lives on the Dark side.

 

Ezra: Let's do it.

 

Guy: Do what?

 

Ezra: Idiot, I thought your listening to this conversation.

 

Guy: Yes, I am but I can't understand you.

 

Ezra: Tanga.

 

Guy: What?

 

Ezra: Nothing, bobo talaga.

 

Guy: Stop using that language already, I can't understand a little of it.

 

Ezra: Of course, you keep using our language instead of this Tagalog language.

 

Guy: It's so difficult.

 

Ezra: For you to say, all of us using it and your the only one left.

 

Guy: Eh? Also pretty one know it already.

 

Zyana: Of course, I don't have small brain idiot.

 

Ayden: Zyana, stop using that word.

 

Zyana: Can't help it.

 

Only Ayden put a big sigh on Zyana.

 

Ayden: Let's go.

 

4: To where?

 

Ayden: To the mall.

 

Cyrus: To shopping, I decided to enroll Zyana.

 

Zyana: What? I don't want to be enroll here, I don't even know anyone here.

 

Ayden: Don't worry about that, I called your friends in Korea to school here also.

 

Zyana: Where do you get a number?

 

Ayden: Source.

 

Zyana. Tsk.

 

Ayden: Let's go and I still have work to do on the company.

 

Zyana: Work. Work. Wor-

 

Ayden: Stop it, we talk about that already.

 

We go outside and ride on babies car. Zyana ride on with Ayden and drive off directly to OUR mall.

 

 

 

The car of Ayden

 

 

The car of Cyrus

 

 

The car of Ezra

 

 

The car of Guy

 

 

Sister of Ezra in Bautista Family - Bella Shin Baustista

( 16 years old)