The Lost

Our Everything, Devil Sister

After severely hours later...

 

12: Did dad contact already?

 

Maid: Sorry young master, but no phone calls from your dad.

 

12: Thank you, you can go now. And the maid go out from the living room.

 

10: It's alreaady 12 midnight but no sign dad here.

 

11: Dad will arrived, he promise to us as a birrthday present for little one will be him.

 

9: Yeah, but let's stay positive.

 

               (Phone call)

 

12; Hello? This is Smith residence, may I help you?

 

(Nurse: Sir, I had a bad news.)

 

12: Ok, contiinue ple...se..

 

(Nurse: Sorry for your lost but Mr. Smith waa died cause of airplane crash arriving in airport.)

 

12: That's can't be... not my dad... not him!!!!

 

The 12 years old hang up and sit down on the floor. All he can do was crying on the floor and thinking about his father.

 

10: What happened to dad?

 

11: Hey speak up... hey!

 

12; Dad... (sob) Dad died in a plane crash... (sob) coming here.... (sob)

 

9: That's not I wanted to here with you, I want to here that his alright and coming here to suprise us... (sob) Dad... died... can't believe it.

 

Little girl: Ohhh~ big brothers are crying, I will comfort all of you and give you sweets.

 

12: Baby sis...

 

LG: Yes big brother.

 

12: What will you do... (sob) if someone of us will go away?

 

LG: Hehehehe~ That's a funny question big brother, of course I will take you back.

 

9: What if you... (sob) can't take us forever?

 

LG: That... I do everything just to make all you smile and I'll take you back.

 

10: Beautful, that's forever.

 

LG: Big brother, you ask me and I answer. Your question had a IF and I'm giving you also you a possible anwser.

 

12: Baby sis, what's on your mind right now?

 

LG; Hmmm~ Smilinng forever... with all of you.

 

The four boys run towards the little girl and hugs her tight.

 

 

The Little Girl