The Broken Promises

Our Everything, Devil Sister

Severely Years Later...

 

Ayden: No auntie, I will not come with you!

 

Aunty Anne: Come on Ayden, you need to help your family and also your siblings. 

 

Ayden: But I can't... I can't imagine leaving them.

 

Aunty Anne: Don't worry about your siblings, your others aunties will adopt them also.

 

Ayden: How about Zyana? Who will take care of her?

 

Aunty Anne: Of course, your uncles in Korea and they planned it a month ago. 

 

Ayden: Is it safe for her?

 

Aunty Anne: What do you mean, Ayden?

 

Ayden: I know our relatives hated her so much but it was just an accident and it's not really her fault.

 

Aunty Anne: Don't worry about that, I can talk to them about that and for you... you should come with me.

 

Ayden: Fine, but please... don't tell my siblings about this.

 

Aunty Anne: Ok, don't worry.

 

Ayden get his things on his room and while his siblings sleeping with their rooms.

 

Ayden: I'm... ready.

 

Aunty Anne: Good boy, come on and will be late in flight in Philippines.

 

Ayden: Coming aunty.

 

But before Adyen go out from the mansion, he look around and walk away. He doesn't know that Zyana was just looking at them and listening. 

 

Zyana: Liers.

 

A week pass...

 

Ezra: Zyana! Zyana! Where are you?! Beautiful, come on! Come out already!

 

Guy: Did you find her already?

 

Ezra: Nope, no sign of her here.

 

Cyrus: Also outside, no sign of her.

 

Ezra: Where can she be? She must be here, we're going to other countries and she should say good bye to us.

 

Cyrus: I will miss her, so much.

 

Guy: Pretty one... where are you?

 

Aunty Shine: Boys, let'sgo! Your aunties are waiting in the car!

 

Cyrus: Coming aunty!

 

The boys get their bags on the couch and stood beside the big door.

 

Cyrus: Little sis... see you.

 

Ezra: Beautiful, take care.

 

Guy: I'll miss you so much pretty one.

 

And they walk away outside. They ride the car and drive off. Zyana get out beside the big door and look outside.

 

Zyana: Full of liers... You broke all your promises, I hope you won't regret it. 

 

Zyana walk to her room without any emotions and jump on her bed.

 

Zyana: I'm there everything but they forget to bring me, what a word.

 

And she fall asleep.