With Zyana

Our Everything, Devil Sister

(Cyrus Pov)

 

                         (Sound of a door open)

 

Tyra: Nana! We're here already!!! 

 

Vonda: Come on Tyra your such a noise child here.

 

Xochitl: Noisy.

 

Tyra: Sorry, but Nana we're he-- Oh, you have visitors.

 

Rylie: Of course she have stupid, can't you see?

 

Tyra: I can see them but no--

 

Zyana: Stop that already, I don't know them. Let's go!

 

Tyra: Ok.

 

Zyana was about to walk away but Ayden get her hand.

 

Ayden: Baby sis... I'm sorry, I can't imagine that your trearting us like this.

 

Zyana: Of course you can imagine it, I'm doing it already idiot and get rid of your hand or else.

 

Ayden: Or else what? Kill me? Fine, do everything you want from me but I will asure you will come with us no matter what!

 

Zyana: Are you challenging me?

 

Ayden: I'm not young lady, I'm just telling you what I will do if you do wrong move now.

 

Zyana: Pathetic, that's not affect to me.

 

Ayden: Oh really, what about my tatics? 

 

Zyana: What tatics you me-- Don't tell me... come on, don't do it, I hate it the most of your tatics... AHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH--- sto- HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH-- stop i-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--- stop it al--- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP IT!

 

But Ayden still tickle Zyana on her hand and Zyana continue laughing.

 

Ayden: I stop if you go with us.

 

Zyana: HAHAHAHAHA-- I'm n- HAHAAHAHAHA-- going wi-- HAHAAHAHAHA YOU!

 

Ayden: Fine! Then I'm doing this forever.

 

Zyana: WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHA-- Are you-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- idiot?! HAHAHAHAHA--- stop it!

 

Ayden: No.

 

Zyana: HAHAHAHAA-- FINE! I'm coming.

 

Ayden stop what he was doing and face our uncles.

 

Ayden: Did you heard that? She going with us.

 

Uncle Rey: Yes, we heard it but without our permission... still Nana will not come with you.

 

Cyrus: WHAT?!

 

Ezra: Now he say up.

 

Cyrus: Shut up watery!

 

Erza: Watery? Oh come on, I bet your talking to yourself... water boy in kitchen!

 

Cyrus: Hell No! I'm full cook runner with babies!

 

Erza: Yes your full cook! Full of oily face!

 

Cyrus: Shut up su--

 

Ayden: Will both of you shut up?! Let's go home Zyana, and the three of you... let's go!

 

3: Yes.

 

Then Ayden pull Zyana walking outside and we also go outside.

 

Uncle Red: Boys! Nana is a dangerous girl, you should take good care of her.

 

Ayden: We will, we done it 5 years ago without all of your help and everyone else!

 

We get inside of the car but before we drive off, someone knock the window.

 

Xochilt: Phia, where are you going?

 

Zyana: We're this strangers will go.

 

Tyra: What about our gang here?

 

Zyana: Come on guys, I'm still 12 years old to handle that kind of gang we have and yet all of you are old enough to handle it.

 

Xochitl: But-

 

Zyana: No but, let's go.

 

Ayden: To the airport.

 

Driver: Yes sir.

 

And we drive off.