Nightmare

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

We were strolling peacefully along the Han River, hand in hand, enjoying each other’s company. The wind blew lightly and he curled back a strand of my hair. I gave him a sweet smile in return and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. It was a beautiful night, every moment spent with him was beautiful. It was the happiest days of my life.

“NaEun?” He said.

“Hmm?”

“You know I love you and I’ll always love you right?”

“Of course. And I love you too.” I replied while turning to face him.

“No one and nothing can separate us. I’ll protect you. I promise.” He looked into my eyes, saying it sincerely.

“I know.” I cupped his face, reassuring him. With one hand behind my neck and the other around my waist, he pulled me in for a kiss. Time seemed to stop when our lips met. His soft, warm lips never failed to melt me. He tightened the grip around my waist and pulled my body closer as our lips moved in perfect harmony. His kiss was gentle but captivating, making me want more.

We finally pulled away, forehead against each other’s. I gazed into his eyes which was full of love.

“You’re mine.” He whispered.

But suddenly those eyes darkened and he was pointing a gun at me. I was so shocked that I lost my voice and could not even move my body. I could only stare at him with a single tear rolling down my cheek. He let go of me and I fell weak to the ground. I felt as if my heart had been ripped out by him, by someone I trusted and loved. I shut my eyes tight, waiting for the worst.

Loud bangs were heard but I felt no pain. When I opened my eyes again, he was gone. But I screamed at the sight that greeted me. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were lying lifelessly in front of me.

“OPPA?! OPPA!! Why are you here?! What are you doing here?! Open your eyes! OPPA! CAN YOU HEAR ME? I SAID GET UP!!” I was in a crying mess.

 

 

I sat up in my bed, catching my breath. It was just a dream. A nightmare. But it felt so real. I got out from my bed and the lights, it was only three in the morning. I went up to the two bed rooms where the boys were sound asleep. I checked on my cousins, making sure they were fine before closing the doors gently.

 

 

Almost two weeks passed and things were fine. 4Minute were hell irritatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter