Nana and NaEun

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

“Are you sure she’ll be fine?” Hoya asked.

“My poor NaEun. You saw how bad the scald was? All the way to th-” Myungsoo put a hand over Woohyun’s mouth, stopping him from saying further.

“Hyung! Why did you come in? I said Yeol and I will check on her. Why did you come in with the rest?” His was still pinching Woohyun’s lips while complaining to me.

“What were you thinking hyung? Where is our respect for a girl? She’s fine with Myung and I but how come you let the rest come in together?!” Sungyeol continued.

These two had not stop since we met again in the afternoon. When it comes to NaEun, they would be overly protective. To the point that I could not handle. The other members were aware of this too.

“I’m really sorry okay. I was worried about NaEun too. Who wouldn’t panic in that situation? The hot soup just spill all over her and she could still remain cool! What if she pass out in the toilet?” I argued.

“Can you tell that she’s angry? She can be nice but you won’t want to see her angry.”

“I guess we owe her an apology. No matter how we explain ourselves, we did offend her in a way or other.” Dongwoo sighed.

“Sorry ‘bout that.” Hoya patted Sungyeol.

 

Knock knock

“It’s us.” A familiar voice said from outside.

 “What took you so long??” I asked the leader.

“OMG. What happened to all of you?!” Six injured boys came in, some collapsed on the sofa, some grabbed a drink, all of them were tired out.

“What happened? Who did this to you??” I asked.

“B.A.P.” CAP answered and crushed the can in his hand.

“We’ll kick their butts some other day. We have a problem to solve today, that’s why I called you over.”

“It’s okay. Don’t bother about them. They’re having a harder time compared to us.” Chunji laughed.

“Serious? You guys got to return the favour this time?” Woohyun grinned.

“Hyung, have you heard about Nana?” Changjo lowered his voice.

“Why…all of a sudden…?” Everyone gathered their attention at the mention of Nana’s name.

“She came out of nowhere and challenged them. We thought it would be our second round with B.A.P but it turned out she fought them by herself.” Niel explained. “She beat them up badly and soon we were just watching her.”

“You should’ve seen that bastard’s face. He literally begged her to stop.” Ricky recalled.

“It’s Nana right? It can’t be anyone else.” CAP thought.

“Nana…Kim Nana…” I tapped my chin. “You’re saying she helped you?”

“This is the second time I saw her. She helped me once before.” L.Joe added.

“But why? Why would she help you? Can she be someone you guys know? Any clue?” Sungyeol asked.

“No, I don’t think so…I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter